What he seeks.

The wolves howl again (Editing)

'Where did you go yesterday, Nana?' Byunghun asked. I opened the fridge door gulping half a litre of blood down my throat.
'Woah, slow down. What's gotten into you.' I wiped my mouth, 
'If you bite a human, do they turn into a vampire?' No reply came out instead he laughed mocking me. 
'Which movies have you been watching? Twilight?' I'll take that as a no then. 
'I'm going to be gone for a while on a camping trip with my school so hunt yourself and don't raise my bills, I already have a hard time paying my rent.' He nodded. 'Ah, and try find a job or something while you're at it.' 



'I'm so excited. Have you packed?' I nodded 'That's great.The trip is for 4 days and 3 nights. I wonder if we get to choose who should share a tent. Apparently it's 4 people max and 2 min.' 
'That's great. Hopefully we can share.' I replied nonchantly.
'You want to share with me?' 
'Did I say something weird or are you being weird?'
'Are you kidding me? Don't you want to share with him?' 
'Him? Who's him?' I laughed loudly, 
'Of course she wants to share a tent with me' Jungkook slided an arm around my shoulder and answered Hyerin's question for me...with the wrong answer. Pushing his arm away aggressively, I rolled my eyes whilst Hyerin giggled.
'Cheer up darling, we have 3 nights to ourselves.' I cringed and Hyerin laughed louder. 
'Fighting!' She backed away after clenching her two fists in support. I made a face at her that told her to piss off. 'Don't be late, the coach leaves at 4!' She screamed down the hallway. 

'Wow, are they really together? They don't suit. He is too good for Nana.' 
'Really? They are going out?. I even saw her coming out of his house once. She has that guy who always picks her up from school now she is seducing Jungkook oppa? Disgusting .' I heard whispers of people cursing me at the sight of being with Jungkook. Whatever. I was going to ignore it until Jungkook dragged me to one of the girls by the arm. 'Apologise.' He demanded. 'For what? Don't you know she is a two timing , oppa she is not good for you.' Woah, if these girls could win 500  won for every time they called me a , they'd be richer than Bill Gates. 'I'll decide what's good for me and what's bad. Baek Nana is a pure girl. She done nothing wrong. And if anything, I'm the one that likes her so quit your bull and apologise.' I stared at his face. He likes me? How dense can you be, Nana? I felt a feeling of warmth and safety. 'We're sorry' The girls apologised and left.
'Are you okay?' He asked while I was too busy trying to stop myself from smiling too much. 'What is this?' He bent over to my height and observed my face. Crap. 'Are you smiling? You like it that much?' He laughed.
'Shut up. Who's smiling' I hit him. 



'Everyone please get on the coach.' The man spoke. 
I walked into the coach and sat on the seat right at the back. Nearly everyone had boarded the coach and the man was just waiting for a few people. At the sight of Zelo entering, I turned my head. To my surprise he didn't seem awkward with our conversation last time. Although I did. He sat on the seat next to me and Jungkook later came in to occupy the other seat next to me. Life is great. 'We will be moving and will reach our destination in 45 minutes.'

The whole journey consisted of my mind being occupied with the sentimental conversation from last time with Zelo. I didn't quite understand why he wanted to show me that. Why had he forgotten me? I glanced over in his direction only to come in contact with his eyes from the reflection of the coach window. He looked pained, I guess I misjudged his level on comfort when we walked into the coach. I broke our contact titling my head back resting my head on the seat which magically felt like a hand comforting my head. I looked over in the other direction to be greeted with a warm smile from Jungkook. Not now, Jungkook. Don't stir emotions in my body now. 



'We have arrived at the camping site after a lovely journey! Everyone grab your bags and go see Mr Shin for your camp arrangements' A man announced. 'I'm so excited!', 'This trip is going to be so good!' I heard the little voices of excitement to which I smiled. 

Dragging my small lugagge I peeked over at the sheet of paper everyone was crowded around to see which tent I was in. 'I thought I was going to be able to share with you! How annoying why do they have to seperate girls and boys?' 
'It's alright, honey. We'll hook something up during the afternoons' He giggled. 
'Yah! Did you see? You and I are sharing a tent with Soorim and Soojung!' Hyerin called from what seemed like miles away. I let out a long breath in relief. 'And here I thought I'd have to share a tent with someone I didn't know, thank goodness' She smiled back at me,
'Let's go. I heard we'll be doing a lot of fun stuff for this trip!' 

'Alright, everyone gather around!' Mr Shin seemed overly excited for this trip and I couldn't blame him because I was too. 'For today, we booked tickets to go to a camping festival that's just around the corner. Other schools will be there so be on your best behaviour. Show them we are the best of best! I'll give everyone 20 minutes to get ready' 
Upon arriving at the festival which looked amazing and bright under the evening sky, everyone parted to go their own way. Naturally I went with Hyerin but I guess you could say Zelo and Jungkook found it fun to tag along and obviously that meant the rest of their 'gangs' would follow keeping a distance. 'Did you invite them to go with us?' Hyerin whispered. I shook my head keeping our conversation discrete. Although they tried to maintain their secrecy (which wasn't quite as low key as they thought it was) we pretended to not know they were there. 
'Hey, Nana! Check this out!' She dragged me over to a game where you had to shoot water in holes to get a massive teddy bear. I was about to pick it up before Jungkook budged me out of the way to show off his masculinity rolling up his sleeves revealing his sharp focused veins. The crew cheered as they handed Jungkook a massive teddy bear which he threw at me. 'So he thinks it's cool to just walk off after that?' I frowned holding on tightly to the teddy bear. 'So cute! I wish I could find myself someone like that' Hyerin cried out, 'Oh yeah, what ever happened to your friend? Byunghun? Was it him?' 
'Ah, yeah. He's doing well. He just got really busy with his job and everything. He's a busy man, you know.' I lied making my dreams of Ljoe getting a job into my make-believe reality. She nodded following through with what I said. 

'Hey, let's go eat that! There's a huge line, let's line up it looks so good' Hyerin was a bit too enthusiastic for someone old and lazy like me.
'I'm just going to sit here for a while, go on ahead i'll catch you in a while.' 
'Ah, don't worry stay here i'll bring it over.' 
'Thanks' I smiled as she ran over queueing to get the delicious smelling food.
I placed the teddy bear on my cardigan which I took off to stop it from getting dirty. After all, it was pretty cute. 'Is this seat taken?' He took a seat before I could speak. 'Zelo...' I felt a burdensome weight on my shoulders. A minute flew by in complete silence. 
'Are you mad? About last time?' I feared he would bring that topic up...
'Do you feel better?' I avoided the question to which he concluded I was still mad. 
'I'm not mad. I explained myself last time. I just don't want to have to be told about my own life by other. So please, if you know anything thing else...tell me. I'm not afraid anymore.' 
'It's not that simple.'
'Then show me, like you did before.' 
'Right here?' he asked looking around as if he were looking for someone.
'Where else?' I was confused by his anxious expression
'Wait for me when we get back to the camping site. I'll tell you there.' I knew the moment I first saw him there was something different. He posed a different aura than the rest of his crew. His aura was full of something I could not pinpoint but I think I now get the gist. I smell guilt and a soul seeking acceptance. 

There's more than meets the eye.