Emotions & Manipulation.

The wolves howl again (Editing)

Nana P.O.V

'Is your nose better now?' I asked Hyerin and she smiled while nodding. We walked arm in arm across the hallway. On the end of the hallway, a group of students were blocking the bulletin board with their faces. Hyerin pulled me towards it and I tiptoed to get a clearer look of the notice. 'Camping trip. 4 days 3 nights. Seniors only.' Hyerin tapped my shoulder shouting that she wanted to go.
'Yah, Nana!' Hyerin whispered,
'Why are you whispering?' I asked,
'We are going to the trip, right?' I nodded to make her happy and she clapped her hands in excitement.



Hyerin and I walked to our usual table in the cafeteria with a lot of food in our trays. Unfortunately, the table was occupied by the regular es of the school. 'Oh, look who it is? What's wrong? Why don't you go eat your food over there for today?' Mirae pointed over to a table labelled 's only'. I rolled my eyes and held Hyerin arm to drag her away before she swore at them.
'And I swear you liked her at some point in time.' I told Hyerin,
'Don't even remind me.' She shrugged the anger off her shoulders and we finished our food on a different table.

With a few minutes of lunch break left, we skipped to the area no one went to in the school. I sniffed the air and unexpectedly I smelt a strong odour of blood. Is it Hyerin? Where is this blood coming from? I felt nauseous all of a sudden and jumped off of the bricked wall resting my hands on my knees. I thought i was going to puke. Hyerin jumped off and patted my back.
'You ok?'
'I am, thanks.' I stood up straight again. The scent was so strong I wanted to follow it but I couldn't.
 


I opened the fridge door and took a carton of blood. I took it to the sofa and sipped on it with ljoe who was nearly on his fourth carton. 'Yah!' I took the straw out of my mouth. 'Who allowed you to drink four cartons?'
'I was sick, I need to restore my health.'
'Whatever!' I rolled my eyes.
'Put that aside, what did you say to BAP yesterday?' I aimed for the bin with my finished carton and successfully got it in.
'Nothing much. I was just trying to ask them what they wanted.'
'And what did they say?'
'I don't know, they didn't tell me.'
'Are you sure?' Ljoe looked at my face, 'I mean you punched Yongguk as well.' I raised an eyebrow,
'That's because he wouldn't tell me.'
'Okay, then you have a condition called aggression, son.' he laughed.
 


I changed into my PJs before tucking into my bed. My phone vibrated suddenly and I picked it up to see who it was. It was an unknown number but it was a text so I read it anyways. 'I think you should know more about your past. Meet me on the rooftop in the beginning of lunch break.' Zelo? Was that Zelo? Anyhow, I have to know about my past... I should go.


'Let's go to the cafeteria.' Hyerin wrapped her arm around mine,
'Sorry, I have to do something...I'll see you later though. Sorry!' I shouted from the end of the hallway. I ran up the stair to the rooftop and opened the door.
'I'm here.' I said out of breath.
'You were quick.' That's right, It's Zelo. I walked over to the railways.
'so what do you need to tell me, this time?' I asked eagerly. 'Is it more about my parents? Or the locket?'
'It's your parents. I have news for you. They have been released from prison.'
'Thank goodness.' I gave a relieved sigh.
'But, they are looking for you.'
'How is that bad?'
'They want to kill you.' My eyes widened in confusion. What? My parents? Killing me? I shook my head in denial.
'No, my parents wouldn't want to kill me.'
'They do. Face reality. They were locked up because of you. Now they want revenge.'
'No way. I didn't do anything to them. They didn't do anything wrong. You are lying.' I backed towards the rooftop door but Zelo caught my arm pulling me back. 'I'll help you. You're parents are the ones who sent you here so they know where you are. They could find you anytime. I'll help you so listen to me. I'll tell you more about your past.'
I took a deep breath in and out. 'Sorry, you've got the wrong parents. My parents sent me here to protect me not to kill me.'
'Listen to me!' He shouted, but I ran downstairs -  away from him.


Jungkook P.O.V

I would've died if I went to the next lesson. This was my opportunity to run up to the rooftop before anyone saw me. I climbed the stairs and saw someone open the door aggressively. She was storming her way downstairs. I took my hands out of my pocket to grab her wrist after she pushed past me.

She turned around and saw me, 'Oh, Jungkook...' She said,
'Did something happen? Why do you look angry?' I asked. She shook her head,
'Nothing happened.' I nodded in approval knowing deep down inside something made her angry. I let go of her wrist and finally got out to the rooftop. That's when I knew what happened. Zelo probably made her angry.

'Is there a reason for that?' I pointed to the direction Nana rushed off to.
'She just got pissed off by what I told her.'
'What did you tell her?'
'Something that doesn't concern you.' before he was able to go downstairs I blocked his way reminding him of the fact that we were allies. 'You don't exactly act like an ally. You act like you are on Nana's side half of the time.'
'I think it's time BTS and BAP have a meetup. We have a lot to talk about.'
'Whatever.' He left me on the rooftop alone.


Nana P.O.V

'Byunghun, can you come with me for a little walk?' He nodded as I put on my shoes.
 
'Why do you want me to come with you all of a sudden?' he asked,
'It's just that I want to ask you something...'
'I'm listening.'
'Is it true that my parents have been released from prison?' He stopped midway on the streets,
'Yes, it's true. Why?'
'Why did you stop walking?' Seeing from his reaction it must be true. 'Is there a reason they got released?'
'They out looking for you...there are here, on Earth.' My chest felt like it dropped.
'Why are they looking for me?'
'Nana, did someone tell you something related to your parents?' Lying was of no use on him. I nodded slowly. 'Prepare yourself for what is coming ahead, Nana. Things will get messy soon.' I knew it! My heart dropped 1847 feet from the sky to the ground. I didn't want to accept it. They are here to kill me.


Yongguk P.O.V

 

'So what is the reason we need to meet up?' I rubbed my sleeveless arms as the cold wind hit it every time it flew by me in the forest. 'And what is the reason it has to be here?' Zelo asked annoyed.
'This is the most discrete area.' Yoongi explained.
'I think it's necessary to tell you everything we know about Nana.' Jungkook spoke.
'Why all of a sudden?' I asked,
'If we are allies, we have to act like it.' He gave Zelo a glance and Zelo rolled his eyes.
'Baek Nana is a Vampire.' Suprisingly, the rest of BTS gave shocking looks to Jungkook as if this was new information to them.
'I see.' I tried to sound like it was my first time hearing this as well.
'Your turn.' Jungkook said with his arms folded. I raised an eyebrow,
'You already knew that so tell me more of what you know.'
'You caught me.' I said.
'His ESP doesn't lie.' Taehyung ticked his finger gesturing his thoughts.
'So I'm guessing you know she is from Pyrodius and came here when she was very young?' They all nodded,
'We have a special top secret mission to bring Nana to Elysium.'


Jungkook P.O.V

Yes! This bastard told me. As much as I wanted to celebrate, I had to continue to manipulate our alliance.
'Why?' I asked,
'It has something to do with the planets and their existance. I don't know the exact reason why but it is said that she threatens the existance of both planets.'
'So why are YOU guys hunting for her?' I just didn't get it, if it had nothing to do with them, why would they get involved.
'It's the queen and power again. Queen Jinx wants to manipulate her in some way. Don't ask me the details because I genuinely don't know.' He gave it away.
'So what did you tell her at the rooftop today, Zelo?' Zelo stayed quiet on purpose until Daehyun nudged him to speak, he rolled his eyes before he begun. 'I told her that her parents have been released from prison and are looking for Nana on Earth to kill her but in reality they are looking for her to keep her safe.'
'Why did you lie?'
'Because I have to find a way to complete the mission. I will tell her where she can meet her parents and surely she will go to that place then it will work...our plan, i mean.' Would Nana be stupid enough to go? If I tell her the truth? No, nevermind. It's too risky. I have to keep her away from BAP at all costs.



'What do we do now?' Hoseok hyung asked.
'I don't know...' Yoongi hyung answered. We all zoned out.
'But, Jungkook, why didn't you tell us Nana was a vampire?' Jimin hyung asked and they all ganged up on me.
'I never realized I didn't tell you.' They cursed me silently but I could hear them.
'What are you going to do about Nana?' Jimin hyung asked again. I shrugged my shoulders not knowing what to do,
'Jungkook, do you like her?' Jin hyung asked me. Do I? I closed my eyes and faced up towards the moon. If she is the first person to come to my mind when I close my eyes, do I like her? If she is the only girl I think about, do I like her? If she is the only one I want to protect and keep, do I like her? If I am willing to risk breaking laws for her, do I like her? If I want to touch her so bad it will make me go crazy...do I like her? Do I? 'Hyung,' I said to Jimin hyung,
'What?' he asked,

'Is it that wrong to like her?'