The sad truth.

The wolves howl again (Editing)

Zyrmeda 

Nana P.O.V

Dream

Zelo took me inside an empty, box like room with a mirror hung up on the wall. He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. I heard nothing but a laugh as he exited and there I was, all alone, in the room that smelled like the colour grey. I walked towards the mirror looking at the reflection of something that was not me. There was a man standing out in a room similar to mine. I knocked on the mirror and he turned around, walking towards me or his mirror, perhaps. For some reason, in the dream, I knew the man very well. 'Jungkook' I whispered, 

'Nana.' he whispered back. He placed his hand on the mirror. I raised my hand to touch his through the cold mirror. Before my hand touched the mirror, the glass broke. Through the long but narrow frame of the mirror, a large group of people were exposed. It was like the whole galaxy was gathered around. They pointed their fingers at me and laughed like I was the subject of their entertainment. I felt like a caged animal. Walking through what used to be a mirror, Zelo took my hand, 'Let's go.' 

'Where?' I screamed as I stepped on the edge of the frame and straight down a further well of abyss. Looking around, I realised Zelo was no longer with me. I was alone and continously fell down. I felt like Alice falling into a world of madness except my madness was lonely. I had no rabbit to tell me I was running out of time or Mad Hatter to tell me what I was experiencing was normal. 

I finally saw the bottom of my fall but I was back to square one. I was back at the beginning of my dream.

End of the dream.

It was morning already, I could hear the birds chirping. I wanted to throw my pillow out at the birds. They had so much energy to sing yet I was here with no energy as if a vacuum it all away. A knock on the door woke me even more and I despised the world for waking me up. Although the dream was horrible, I wanted to know more. If I could, i'd want to repeat the dream and free the man and myself. The look on his eyes made it seem like he was experiencing a pain worth a thousand years. 


Zyrmeda

Queen Jinx P.O.V

'I'm going to get straight to the point. Why did you bring her here?' taking a small sip from my herbal tea, I felt the nervousness on his face. 'You don't know who she is, do you?' he really didn't know. I could tell him from his face that he was in fact, investigating me. 'You had people follow BAP to investigate what I sent them for. Isn't that right?' he was shaking. 

'You know. Then, tell me. Who is she.' 

'It's that child. From the fire years ago.' he stood up not knowing how to take the information. 'Sit down. You brought her here, so stop panicking. In a way, it's good she is here.' 

'It's good she is here? Do you know what this means? If pyrodius find ou-' 

'When did you become such a coward?' I scoffed. 

'Coward?' he blinked his eyes many times and I felt no interest in handling my business with him any further. 

'bring him in.' the doors opened revealing King Myungsoo. He greeted me with a bow and I felt the nervousness in the former kings voice. 

'I was discussing business with your father. I feel like it's time you should understand the weight of wearing that title.' 

'He's not ready. Let me handle this.' Lycaon said. 

'Sit down, father. I can handle this by myself as well. That's why you made me king, is it not?' 

'He's smarter than you.' I claimed. 

'I'm sure you know of the fire that happened many years ago. I want you to keep her here, in Zyrmeda.' 

'But won't that mea-' 

'I'm talking to the king, Lycaon. Not you.' I cut him off waiting for the response by the present king

'How will that do us any good?' he asked,

'If we keep her here and let her meet the wolf, eventually the girl will die. When that happens, we blame Pyrodius.' 

'That doesn't add up. Why would we blame Pyrodius for the death of their own.' the king said.

Flashback

'Once the crown prince of pyrodius is assissinated, the royal family will lose structure and the queen will get the oppurtunity to kill the king. By this, her son whom she wished to become king, will become king. I will work my magic on him to make sure he goes crazy during his reign. Of course, he will not last long. Slowly, all the kings and queens that follow up will be driven to the edge of insanity and the people of pyrodius will lose their trust in them. Letting the vampires take blame for the death of the girl will be the final blow to removing all trust in each other. Soon, they will come to my kingdom and Pyrodius will be no more. They will come to us.' I was seated on the throne explaining my plans for the future of the galaxy to a mere servant who was laying down dinner for me.

'Sorry?' she said, 

'I know what you are thinking. The beast isn't real, right?' I asked her. She didn't know what to say, 'he's not real. I made it up. A few years ago, there was a vampire and wolf who fell in love. They had two children and I helped them hide from the world. Their life of secrecy was ruined by the two children who met often on the bridge. I took the eldest of the two children and kept him with me. He was a pretty useful weapon now that I think about it. He is a wolf whereas the girl is a vampire, that's why it was easy for him to adjust in Zyrmeda. He doesn't know who he is to this day. What a poor soul. 

The day of the fire, the identity of the wolf was exposed. The king of Zyrmeda was set to kill him for betraying the wolves and marrying a vampire. I told them to send their daughter to Earth telling them if they didn't, they would suffer the same fate as them. I told them once it was safe to bring her back, I would take the whole family and they would be safe in my land but they were killed by the king after they refused to give the girl to Zyrmeda.' The servant had no response. She was frozen on the spot. 

'Do you what the funny thing of all this is? The father of the wolf boy...what was his name? Ah, Jungkook. The father of Jungkook was the king at that time. He killed Nana's parents. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed that.' I stood up taking a knife out of my arm cloth and slit her kneck swiftly. 

End of Flashback 


Zyrmeda 

Zelo P.O.V

'You called for me?' I bowed at my sister, 

'I wanted to tell you that you are staying here...along with the girl.' 

'What? In Zyrmeda?' I panicked. She can't stay here. I removed the memories she had with the guy. She already met him once, I cannot let her meet him again. If she does, she is going to get hurt. 'She can't stay here. He is here.' 

'I suspected that much. There is a reason. I know why you are scared. Nothing will happen, if you follow what I say.' 

'Follow what you say? Does that even make sense? They have already met once again here!' I screamed

'Let them meet.'

'What?' her words stunned me. If I could swear at her, I would, 'Let them meet?'

'Zelo. They are not fated to be. The whole story of the criminals may be real but these two are just a vampire and a wolf who met occasionally. When they remember all they need to, these feelings will turn black.' 

'You're going to make them remember?' I asked. I was scared the past would repeat and I lose Nana again.

'Zelo, if they remember, everything will fall into place. Don't you think?' I hated her idea of a beautiful ending for everyone. 


Zyrmeda

Taehyung P.O.V

'Hyung, do you remember that time you found me in the forest?' I asked Namjoon hyung,

'What about it?' he replied calmly. 

'that was my first time in Zyrmeda.' he looked up at me shocked. 

'What do you mean? Where did you live then?' 

'Elysium. I lived in a cage, hyung. I was treated like an animal. Like a beast. She made me kill.' I felt the tears coming into my eyes. 'I didn't know who I was at the time and she told me she knew my parents and took me to her planet. I don't even remember my parents.' 

'And you know who you are now?' he asked, 

'No...I still don't know who or what I am. I have been having nightmares of all those people. Their faces telling me to reconsider killing them and sparing their lives. I hate myself for that.' Namjoon put his hand on my shoulder and I dropped my head down to the ground letting the tears fall freely. 

'You're not a monster. We don't care who you used to be. You are a wolf, and a good friend and that's all that matters to us. But if you need to find your parents, we will find them together.' his words comforted me and I felt good about getting this off my shoulder. 

'Thank you, hyung.' 


Nana P.O.V

I didn't know where I was going. All I knew was that there was a really pretty field in front of me and that pretty much chose my destination for me. I walked through the long grass touching them with outstretched arms. I closed my eyes but thanks to the bright sun, I saw hues of red in my eyes. My admiration for the nature didn't last long. I tripped over something landing in a very awkward position over some stupid person who thought it was a good idea to lay in the field where no one would see them. 

'I'm so sorry, I didn't se-' I stopped speaking as soon as I realised the person was the same from the night of the coronation and the man from my dream. I was lying on top of him with my face just a few inches from his. 'What a nice greeting, please do it often.' his voice was deep. I furrowed my eyebrows and attempted to get off of him but he held me by my arms forcing me to stay still. 'Let me go!' I screamed,

'No.' his response was quick and calm. 

'If you don't let go, i'm going to scream.' I threatened, 

'If you scream, i'm going to kiss you.' I was at a loss of words and defeated by his brave comment. 

'If you kiss me, i'm going to bite.' 

'I don't mind, if that's your kink.' he smiled mischeviously. I tried slapping his chest in fury but again, he held me in place. 

'Seriously, let go of me.' 

'No.' 

'I'll do anything, just let go of me.' I regretfully said, 

'You'll do anything? Promise?' 

'No. I don't promise anything.' 

'Then i'm not letting go.' 

'Alright! Alright. I promise. Now let go please.' I screamed in defeat. He smiled happily, standing up with me. I rubbed my wrists walking away from him. 

'Wait, where are you going?' he followed me,

'Anywhere you are not.' I heard another mischevious laugh from the back. Who does he think he is? 

'You used to like me, you know!' I stopped and turned around. 'that wasn't your first kiss. We have kissed me before that.' 

'What are you talking about? I know what I have and haven't done. That was definitely my first kis...no that doesn't even count. Both parties have to have mutual feelings for it to count.' I turned back around and walked further. 

'Alright, why are you avoiding me though?' 

'Your dangerous, I can't be around you.' I said, 

'Says who?' he asked continously following me through the field  

'Zelo.' I heard him stop in his tracks. 'Why? You know him?' I turned around confused at his expression. 'Do you know him?' 

'He told you to stay away from me because I am dangerous? And why do you think he is telling the truth?' 

'Because he cares for me. He says he doesn't want to me get hurt. Unlike you, I don't even know what your intentions are for approaching me.' he scoffed at my reason. 

'There you go again, assuming you know what's right and wrong. He's lying to you. I'm not dangerous.' 

'Yeah, right. What evidence do you have?' 

'Well what evidence do you have that Zelo is right?' 

'Because he and I are the star crossed lovers everyone is afraid of being together.' I said boldly, even though I knew there were so many holes in that statement and even though I knew it was just a speculation I had. I was too caught up in trying to get rid of him, it slipped out of my mouth. He looked me in the eye. There was some distance between us yet I could see the anger in his eyes. Oh no, I shouldn't have told him. 

'And he told you that?' he took a while to ask the question but he spoke with a darker voice. A voice that made me question all I knew. I really wondered if what I said was true for him to react like that. He scared me for a second. 

'I know. I just know.' 

'Do you like him?' he asked out of nowhere. 

'Of course, I like him. He's so kind to me.'

'Cut the bull, do you like him as a man?' I never felt more nervous answering his questions than I did now. The seriousness in his face and voice really made me question if it was worth provoking him or not. 

'Nana, do you really not remember me?' again, the man questioned all I knew. Who was he, why was he talking to me like I knew him.

'Did I...by any chance...like you in your world of 'You know me and I know you'?' I asked hesistantly. Something was making me believe that he was not faking it. 

'Yes' oh ...