Regression.

The wolves howl again (Editing)

I continously thought back to the time where I dramatically left Jungkook all on his own yesterday . I know I hurt him. I was hurt too, not only because I was confused about him but because I intentionally hurt him for my own good. I thought I was going to get answers like that. Something hit my mind which made me sick. It made me sick of myself i wanted to puke. I thought of going to Zelo to ask about the locket. I couldn't imagine why my desperation led to such selfish thoughts. I wanted to go to Jungkook and apologise but that wouldn't solve anything. I still wanted to know more about that locket and I knew he wouldn't tell me no matter how much I asked. 

During my free time, all I did was avoid Jungkook, avoid Jungkook and avoid Jungkook. I wanted to slap myself so much...for being such a brat. 
'Guys, you're favourite part of the trip. It's time for the campfire! Hurry up and come!' 
Everyone gathered around and sat in a circle. I wasn't feeling the campfire. Hyeri dragged me anyway and we sat. I looked around for Jungkook in the circle realised he was sitting a few meters away from me on the opposite side. He stared at me and I looked down in shame. I wanted to apologise. 
An hour into the campfire, everyone settled down on the grass with the fire on in the back keeping us warm. 
'Let's end on a dark note.' Mr shin held a torch to his face, 'something everyone has been waiting for, truth or dare!' everyone cheered. 
'I'll go first!' doyoung said. 'Sunmi-ah. Is there anyone you like? In this circle?' She looked around shyly and nodded. 
'Ooohhh' The students cheered. 'sunmi, it's your turn.' Doyoung said.
'Um...Hyeri unnie. How far have you ever gone with someone?' 
'Hm...I'd say probably sleeping with someone. But not like that. Just sleeping like innocent people.'
'Whats that. How boring' The guys complained. 
'Doyoung-ssi...' The voices of the students trailed off and remained in the background as my mind became cloudy. For one I was fully guilty of mistreating and being a little extra over a situation I knew nothing about. Secondly, I was overwhelmed about everything. 
'Jungkook, I dare you to kiss the iest person here.' I woke up from my thoughts as soon as I heard his name. I was nervous. Who will he kiss? This is absurd, why am I letting something small like this bother me. I shook my head and accidently locked eyes with Jungkook. The crowd started to cheer and guess who he would kiss. 


Jungkook P.O.V 

I looked her in the eye to tell her I was coming. To tell her no matter where she was, I'll be there and no matter how far she pushes me away, I won't let us break apart. I knelt in front of her pulling her chin up to look at me. To me, this wasn't just a dare. This was an apology. For hiding who I was from the one girl I loved the most in the world. She looked into my eyes giving an apologetic look. It was only a matter of time before she would captivate me with her soft brown eyes. Closing my eyes I felt her soft lips on mine, the temperature rose a hundred degrees. Even though I initiated most of the kisses, I was nervous too. Much more nervous than her, I would say. I kissed her deeply to let her know she was mine. Placing a hand on her cheeks I moved away from her burning hot lips. If she was hell, I'd dive straight into her. That's how bad I wanted her. 


Nana P.O.V 

Half angry and half in love I bit my lip. I wanted more and more of him. His presence wasn't enough. I don't know what was going on, my desire was growing more and more strong. He stared into my eyes for a good 10 seconds before he returned to his spot in the circle. There were whispers in the circle but we gave no attention to them. 
'Yah, that's enough. Just book a motel when we get back!' Someone shouted. 
'Who's next' Hyeri said excitedly. 
'Um, I'm going to the toilet real quick.' I told Hyeri, she nodded. 

I let out a deep breath as I washed my hands staring at myself in the mirror. Something seemed off, I moved closer to look at my eyes. . They changed from a faded red colour to brown, as if they were some sort of tube light running out of battery. 'This won't do.' I told myself. What if the others find out? Out of all times, why now? I threw a splash of water on my face and I freaked. I could of sworn I saw someone's reflection in the mirror. It was someone I knew but they disappeared so fast I didn't catch who it was. 

Instead of going back to the campsite I decided to take a walk on the field by myself. I looked up to see myself surrounded by trees. ', did I walk too far out?' I was pretty sure I only took like 10 steps from the toilet. 'Where am I.' I was lost now. Great Nana, you're such a troublemaker. 
There was a sudden sound of movement which caught my ears. 'Who is it? who's there?' It felt like a dumb question to ask to be honest, what if it was just an animal. I jinxed myself. It grew closer until I could see clearly what it was. 

'Is it you? Were you the one who saved me the other day? Was that you?' No response. I felt little compared to it...compared to the wolf. It had beautiful ash grey fur but it's eyes were different. A different shade of sanity. Its eyes had no clear expression. I couldn't tell if it understood me and if I was talking to a mere wolf that lived near the campsite but trying to communicate with an animal doesn't sound sane when you are from a whole different galaxy does it? It moved closer towards me, so close I could see the reflection of myself in its eyes - which, helped me figure the my eyes had become a strong hue of red. 

My suspicions were confirmed when the wolf began to circle around me. It was almost like it was trying to interrogate me silently. Did that make sense? I felt judged and mocked, the feeling wasn't pleasant but somehow it made me dizzy. I fell to the ground still concious. I was partially unconcious by the time I realised I was being dragged across the filthy ground by the wolf. My eyes continously opened and closed. 

Where I was, who that wolf was, I had so many questions but all I wanted to do right now was go home. I wanted to go back home. The thought of home appeared before my closed eyes. A screen of a utopian planet projected into my dreams. Pyrodius, I couldn't rememeber it but somehow I felt familiar with the feeling. The pleasant dream quickly transitioned from a fantasy like world into a deadly battlefield. I didn't note how or when it happened but all I saw where people, my people at war. Dying, alone without their loved ones or even a chance to say goodbye. They died. 


'She's here.'

 



A/N:

I'm sorry the past few chapters have been short. I have a bigger plan for the next few chapters. I know I don't update regularly but that's because I have lots of work to do from school it's a pain in the and I also become a lazy and find no motivation to finish the story. 

Please leave feedback so I now how to improve and please show love! If you guys don't tell me if you like my story or not I will lose interest in writing it! Please comment!