As a Queen.

The wolves howl again (Editing)

Elysium

'Your magesty?' The cold hearted soul moved her face to look down upon the two men kneeling down in the middle of the room. 
'What is it?' She held her head with her arm and her staff in her other hand. Sitting in an elegant yet uncomfortable position, 

they looked up and stood. 'We have to report a case of rebellion.' 
'Go away. I don't want another false revolution report.' She spat in a deep voice.
'It's serious this time, your magesty. It's Zelo. The witch sent to planet Earth.' She stood in disbelief. Pointing her staff 

down at the man who spoke she asked 'What did you just say?' 
'He refused to continue with the secret mission. He wishes to abort.' 
'Did he say that to you?' She screamed. The fear in the mens eyes were evident. They shook their heads in silence.
'Bring him here!' She turned back to sit on her throne. Looking back to see the men she screamed once again 'What are doing? 

I want to see him. Now!' They immediately ran. 


Zelo P.O.V

What is this? A ray of blue light shone into my eyes. I squinted my eyes and covered them halfway with my hand. A portal? 

The hole grew bigger until two men walked on out. 'We have been ordered to you to the Queen Jinx's castle.' 
'What is this about?' They walked towards me and grabbed an arm each. 
'Woah, let go. I can walk myself.' They looked at each other for a second and desperately let me go first. I walked through 

the portal.

'You asked to see me? Your magesty?' I knelt down to Queen Jinx. She moved her hand telling me to stand and so I did. The 

two men who apparently 'escorted' me here left and closed the colossal doors behind them.
'I'm not one to go through such extreme legal action after an accusation of rebellion has been put through but seeing how the 

subject of matter is quite important, I shall request an explanation before I proceed.' 
'I don't quite understand, your...magesty' I lied. I knew exactly what she was talking about. My feelings for Nana made me 

like this however, I didn't regret this decision. 
'Don't fool me, Zelo. I know exactly what you have been up to. Every second of your time, every step...I have been watching. 

I don't have a lot of time on my hands but you should know by now: If you mess up, it's over for us. You lose and we lose.' 
She stood in anger. I looked at the ground to show I wasn't shameless. 
'Tell me. What gave you the courage to go against my orders?' I looked up at her.
'Before I answer your question. I would like to ask something I have been wondering about for all these years.'
'What is it?' 
'Why Baek Nana? What importance does she have to our world?' She stared at me with deep eyes. I couldn't tell if she was 

mocking me or what. She walked towards me carrying the weight of dead animal fur on her shoulders dragging up the last bit of 

patience she had for me on the floor. 'Listen carefully. Baek Nana has a fate which connects wolves, vampires and us witches. 

She is the key to Elysium coming out of the shadows and ruling as the most powerful kingdom. I must find that girl and kill her 

before it is too late. If she continues to live in peace, we will no longer see a bright future for our people.' 
'How does killing Nana allow us to live peacefully?'
'You know of the story of the full moon beast?' I nodded. 'Our foreseers say she is the next to fall in love with a wolf after 

many centuries. The curse will be awoken and the beast will find Nana before I do. I must stop her from dying and kill her 

myself. Then I will make Zyrmeda take the blame.'
'And how exactly will you kill her?' 
'Enough questions asked. Now, I shall plead for an answer to my question' I cleared my throat not knowing what to say. 
'It's the wolves. They reside on the planet. Although they seem to be on our side unaware of the details behind our mission, 

one of them in particular portrays otherwise.'
'I fear he may be the one.' She whispered under her breath loud enough for me to hear. 'I'll give you one last chance to turn things back. Bring me that girl. You may go.' She opened a portal as she spoke. I sighed. Will i be able to succeed?
I started walking towards the portal. 'And Zelo? You know why I shared my plans with you, right?' I stood still waiting for her to continue. 

'It's because I trust you. As a protector, as a queen, as an older sister.'

 



A/N

Shocking twist, right? 

Sorry this chapter is short but I felt like it had to be. But on the bright side, two updates in one day woop woop!

Please comment and subscribe! Let me know what you think of my story!!