Unwanted favours gain no gratitude.

The wolves howl again (Editing)

I stood in silence expecting him to ask me questions but he remained silent too. Why am I so clumzy. I mentally cursed myself as I regretted my blunder mistake. My identity is revealed to a human. . I calmed myself to return to my human form. I tried to break the silence but I couldn't bring the words out of my mouth.


Jungkook P.O.V

This is what she was hiding? The fact that she is a vampire? What's the big deal? She's from Pyrodius, then...right? Ahh! I nearly forgot she didn't know me properly. I forgot that she didn't know I was a Wolf. That I am from Zyrmeda.
If I could, I would've told her that I am a wolf. However, I couldn't. I cannot reveal my identity to a vampire, an immortal enemy.

I had to show her that I didn't care she was a vampire so I took a small step towards her, but she moved back. 'Aren't you scared?' She asked. The question I expected was finally here. 'Of what?' I asked naturally. This was a shocker to me but I, myself was not from Earth so I understood her in the littlest way.

'Of me. I feed on blood. I could kill you any minute right now.' She tried to scare me but deeply failed.
'And? I've got plenty of blood, want some?' I joked. I was trying my best to make her feel comfortable but she was clearly having a hard time understanding my words. My words were like empty bullets to her. I knew how insecure she was feeling right now. 'That's not funny. And neither am I.'
'Did I ever say you were funny?' I pulled her close to me by her arm. 'You are perfect the way you are.' I smirked and whispered in her ear. While she stood there shocked, I took the time to watch her expression from the side. I scoffed. She was too cute. I lifted my hand and gently wiped the blood off her lips. Her insecurity made me feel the urge to protect her. I felt as if she needed someone to guard her so she couldn't get a scratch of hate on her doll face. I wanted to protect her. What's this feeling?


Nana P.O.V

'What are you doing?' I pushed his hand away. He laughed,
'I'll catch you later, angel. I have to go.' angel? Sorry, was he talking to me? He's so weird.


'I'm back.' I threw myself on the sofa and Ljoe came running towards me. He smelled me, 'What are you doing, Wierdo?' I questioned,

'Did you somehow hunt without me?' I sighed,
'If you want blood, go hunt yourself. I'm not here to provide you your blood and .'
'What's wrong, grumpy grandma?' I glared at him,
'A human found out I am a vampire.' Ljoe fell on his ,
'Sorry, what?' he couldn't believe what I said and to be honest, neither could I. Out of all people, why Jungkook? 'Who is it? Who knows you are a vampire and how did they find out?'
'I was hunting and It's Jeon Jungkook. He goes to my school.' I spoke quietly. He shook his head and tutted at me.
'What are you going to do now?'
'I'm planning on avoiding him.'
'You think that will solve everything? What if he tells someone?' I paused for a second of thought,
'I don't think he will.'
'You don't think?' He emphasised on the word think, 'I need you to be sure.' I nodded to myself in my head,
'He can't.' He paused, stood up, shook his head and left to go to his room.


Jungkook P.O.V

'Sorry I am late.' I apologized to BTS.
'Where were you?' Jin asked,
'With Baek Nana.' I took a seat on the big rock. The moon shone bright. Brighter than before. The view was clear and the clouds hid away from sight. The trees blew in the direction of the whistling wind. 'Did you find out about BAP?' I asked,
'They are elite witches. They are on a top secret mission and were specially hired by the queen of Elysium. It's them.' J-hope said. Finally, we've caught them.
'Did you find out what their mission is?' J-hope shook his head.
'What exactly does King Lycaon want us to take from BAP? Why did he set us a mission without telling us what to do or what to get?' Taehyung complained, 'Does he expect us to magically figure it out somehow?'

Flashback
'Young master, the king calls for you in his castle.' I turned back to look at the butler. I nodded my head and left my room.
I arrived at the castle and knelt in front of the King. 'You called for me?'
'It's been a long time since I saw you. You have grown well.' I refrained myself from strangling his neck, instead, to cool off my anger, I stood up in haste, 'What do you want?'
'Still as vicious as ever. Your parents would be proud.' He smiled,
'Don't mentions my parents with that fake smile on your face.' I detested him. He was the king, but not a respectable king in my eyes. He took me away from my parents. He killed them.
'Enough! I didn't raise you to turn out like this. I have a mission for you.' I folded my arms,
'If it includes killing someone's parents I'd like to hand you the "Best parent killer" award and I'd like to kindly refuse.' I taunted. A group of other young men entered the room. All of them were wearing black hooded cloaks. They knelt to the ground in respect of the king. 'BAP, young elite witches. They are one of the most notorious beings in Achelois Nemesis Nebula. I want all of you to track them down. They are on planet Earth in the human galaxy. As you know, the queen of Elysium and I have made a peace treaty therefore you have to keep this mission top secret. BAP were sent on a top secret mission and have yet to complete it. Before they complete it, you need to complete the mission by bringing what they are after to me.'
'And what makes you think I will do as you say?' I questioned the king,
'I am the King, you take my orders or else. This mission will benefit you therefore you must carry it out.' He said.
End of flashback.

'We have to find out what BAP are after first. From the looks of it, it seems very important. They don't do just any mission. They must have some kind of benefit from it.' Namjoon said. He wasn't wrong. Whatever we had to take, it wasn't going to be easy. 'Do BAP know?' Yoongi asked, 'That we are wolves?' I shook my head,
'Not the slightest clue. But I think we will have to tell them.' I answered.
'Why?' he said.
'If we have to steal what they need, we have to let their guard down around us. We need them to trust us. Elysium and Zyrmeda are allies. If they know that we are wolves, they might give us information on their mission.' I explained.
'Whatever this is, it isn't going to be easy. This is going deep.' J-hope said as he laid on the sticks and stones on the ground.


Nana P.O.V

'Do you know any of the new guys?' Hyerin asked,
'Don't!' I shouted, she froze and threw her hands up in the air. 'I don't know them.' I said calmly. I stopped myself from saying 'don't go near them' and thankfully i calmed down.
'Omo! look!' Hyerin nudged me to look over in a direction where BTS and BAP stood. They were formed in a line opposite each other with Jungkook and Yongguk in the front talking. 'Are they perhaps colliding to be one whole big hot group?' I looked her way and looked back at them.


Jungkook P.O.V

'We thought we'd tell you sooner or later.' I revealed, 'We are wolves, from Zyrmeda.' they smiled. I knew it. It worked. Yongguk held out his hand to shake mine and I did so. 'How did you know?' I waited for him to continue with a smile on my face, 'That we are-'
'Witches?' I cut him off. 'My sixth sense doesn't lie.' Yongguk smiled again.
'So? What is your point in telling us this?'
'Don't misunderstand, we are allies, right? If there is anything you need, you can talk to us.'
'Of course. Allies? yes, allies, you are right.' Something told me he wasn't fully in on what I told him but I knew that I was safe in gaining at least 50% of his trust.


Nana P.O.V

I continued to look. I wanted to know what they were talking about. They suddenly stopped talking. Jungkook looked my way. , he saw me. 'Let's go Hyerin.' I pulled her with me and started run-walking. We finally came to a place much farther than where BTS and BAP were. Today's just not the day to be in their line of sight. 'Yah! What's wrong? Why did we suddenly come here? Why did we run away.' Hyerin kept asking,
'I suddenly felt the urge to excercise.' She looked at me weirdly, 'What?'
'Do you have a hangover or did you just drink right now? What? Sudden urge to excercise? Are you right in your mind?' I started doing some lunges and squats, 'Yeah, I mean it. I'm very energetic right now.' she laughed quietly, 'What are you laughing at?' I said stuck in my squat. She pointed behind me. I looked behind. Jeon Jungkook! I immediately stood up normally. I laughed - kind of. 'What are you doing here?' I asked,
'I could ask you the same thing.'
'Well, Hyerin and I...' I looked back at Hyerin who was not there. Where did she go? What the hell?
'Yeah, Hyerin and you?' Jungkook laughed. I furrowed my eyebrows.
'Ok, So I was just excercising and now i need the toilet so i am going to go.' I backed out of the scene and turned around to run until Jungkook pulled my back by my arm. 'What?' I shouted.
'Why do you need to be so cold? What did I ever do to you?' He ranted,
'Did I ever say there was a problem? Let go of me.' I battled with his strong grip. He took a deep breath in and out,
'Let me rephrase my question. Why are you avoiding me?'
'I'm not. I just don't have any reason to talk to you.' He let go of my arm. I rubbed my arm because of his oh-so-manly strong grip.

'Do there have to be a reason for you to talk to me?' I furrowed my eyebrows even more.
'Can you stop making everything sound so philosophical? Get to the point.' I complained. I looked at my watch 'For your information. I have to get to lesson so I'll be going first.' Yet again, I was held back by his notorious grip. Except, this time he held my hand. 'Excuse me, wha-' I was cut off and he started running and dragging me somewhere. 'Jeon Jungkook!' I shouted. He took me to the roof. 'I'm supposed to be going to my lesson right now. What the heck are you doing?' He closed the door of the roof. 'Are you crazy or deaf? Because I can't tell!'
'Both. Deaf for everyone but you and crazy for no-one but you.' It's coming out, it's coming. The puke and the urge to punch his face. I made a disgusted face. 'That joke was horrible.' he laughed at my reaction. 'So, remind me why you dramatically dragged me here?'
'We have some things to discuss.'
'You mean you have some mental preperations to make because you know i'm going to say: I don't exactly have anything to say.'
'No, it's actually quite the opposite. You're going to have to make mental preperations for what I am about to say.' He clarified. I raised my eyebrow. I was actually anticipating the 'mental preperations' I had to make.
'I know that you are a vampire.' I covered his mouth with my hand,
'Don't say it out loud, anyone could be here.' I removed my hand and let him speak,
'I don't have a big mouth but neither do i have a big heart. Keeping a secret of yours is doing you a favour but nothing in this world is free. Every favour has a price.'
'Get to the point.' Cut it short manic man.
'Be my slave.' My jaw dropped.
'Sorry? I don't think I heard you. Did you just say 'Be my slave'?' He nodded and smiled. 'Jee, can you get any vulgur?'
'May I just question your thinking? In what way do you think I want you to be my slave? You couldn't be possibly thinking of it in that way, right?' He laughed. I wasn't...no...I'm innocent. How could I think like that. He laughed.
'It's not funny.' I scrunched my face in embarrassment.
'So is that a yes or a no? Well, thinking about it, you don't really have a choice.' He laughed again,
'The first one.' I said quietly,
'Sorry, what was that?' I opened my mouth to speak louder but I couldn't because of how embarrassed I was.
'I said yes...' He smiled. I looked up at him. Unwanted favours gain no gratitude. Don't think you are doing me a favour from keeping my secret because I was fully prepared for the worst outcome.

'So what now?' He asked,
'What? You dragged me out here, out of lesson to say some irrelevant things and now you ask what now?' I shouted,
'Ah! I'm hungry. Go get me something to eat.' Jungkook rubbed his stomach. I sighed and tramped off.
Little Jerk, taking advantage of me just because he knows that I am a vampire. If I just controlled my thirst, he wouldn't have saw me. Cautiously climbing down the stairs to the hallway, I ducked hoping the teachers wouldn't see me. I ran to the gates with my speed. I hid behind the bushes. , how am I going to get past when half of the windows reveal this area. I took off my blazer and opened my bag. Hoodie, where are you? I pulled out my grey hoodie and wore my black jogging bottoms underneath my skirt. In case of emergencies, I always carried extra clothes in my bag. I carefully pulled my skirt down and I was finally prepared for my adventurous runaway from school. I trashed my uniform in my bag. I pulled my hood up to my head so no one could see my face. The only obstable that was left was the height of the gates. I glanced over to the school building then around the fence. The wall joining onto the gates were bushed with branches and leaves. I made a leap with the help of the branches aiding me with climbing over the big height.

Finally, I was out. 'Took you long enough.' I jumped in fear. Jungkook was leaning his back on the outer side of the wall.
'What the hell are you doing here? I thought you asked me to get food for you?' I asked,
'Yeah, you are right. You are paying, right? Don't tell me you were hoping that I was joking around asking you to be my slave?'
'Hoping for something that invovles you is not hoping. It's called "trying to avoid the impossible".' I rolled my eyes.
We started walking and eventually reached a resturant. 'Hurry up and get what you want.'
'Why are you in such a rush?' He asked while he skimmed through the menu.
'I need to go to school. I'm going to get killed by my teachers.' I hit the table lightly.
'Forget it, there's no point in going back. Just tell them you went home because you felt sick.'
'Do you skip lessons all the time? Is it a habbit of yours?' He shrugged his shoulders while smiling, 'No wonder you are stupid.'
'Okay, first of all you need to lose that attitude, is this how you're parents raised you.' He scolded. It kind of felt like I alone when he mentioned my parents. Truth is, I never saw my parents. The only thing I have is my locket. I unconciously touched my locket. Jungkook laid his eyes on it. 'What's wrong?' He asked,
'This is the only thing I had when I came here. I came here with no memories of my childhood. I assume this is my mother in the locket but I don't remember them. Who they were, what they are like, how it felt to have parents, where they are now. I know none of that. I don't have any parents. I came here alone.'
'Why did you come here?' I shrugged my shoulders,
'I don't know.'


Jungkook P.O.V

Again, it happened again. That feeling of wanting to hold her away from all her fears. 'To be honest, I'm kind of similar. My parents died when I was really young. I can't even remember their faces.' I wasn't a regular story teller but I felt like she was giving away too much for it to be fair. 'I'm sorry.' You don't have to apologize, it's not your fault. I wish I could tell her about me being a wolf but I couldn't. It didn't feel right. 'Ajhumma! Give us two portions of Tteokbokki please!' I called out. 'So can you eat normal food?' I tried to sound as if I didn't know anything about vampires. In reality, I knew about them. I was from the same galaxy as her anyway. I don't know why I hid my true identity from her. 'I can eat it. But I don't crave it.' I know.

'Here you go.' The lady served the food on the table and I started digging in. All of a sudden, my head started to hurt. I dropped the fork on the table and held my head. 'Are you okay? Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook?' I heard Baek Nana's voice as my vision blurred.

Without another sight or sound, I fell unconcious.