Intuition doesn't lie.

The wolves howl again (Editing)

One week. One week. What the hell was I thinking? What do I need to achieve through this 'plan'? I was too rash. I decided a walk would help clear my mind and threw on my thin hooded coverup. So, let's clear this out. I took a seat on the ground opening up the view to the Han River on my opposite side. So B.A.P are elite witches. They want mine and Ljoe's blood but that's not their mission. They have a deeper mission that they need to accomplish hence the aggressive search for the 'mystery item'. The only way to find out what they want would be to talk it out but I need to be subtle.

I scratched my head only to mess it up. This is fustrating. I saw a familiar figure lower to sit down next to me. 'Now, this is really starting to get creepy. Do you follow me around everywhere?' I stared at Jungkook for a reply. With a weird gaze fixed on his eyes he gave his response: 'You just happen to be everywhere I go.' Cringe...I shook it off and sunk my head into the palms of my hands. 'Is there something worrying you?' It took a while for me to decide whether or not to say it.
'No. I'm fine.'
'Liar.' he threw the stem of the plant he was fiddeling with. Hands rested on either of his knees which were a fair amount apart from each other, he looked my way 'You're a bad liar.'
'Everyone I know buys my lies.' I argued,
'Well I'm not everyone you know and I can obviously tell when you are lying or not.'
'Why do you always do that?'
'Do what?' he raised an eyebrow,
'Force an answer out of me?'
'I want to know your mind.'
'I'm flattered but, I don't have a door opened for you.'
'Baek Nana?' I continously looked ahead observing the waves of the river. The moon was shining bright reflecting upon the water. 'What?' I asked, I felt a hand slip underneath mine gently, he wrapped his fingers around mine. I immediately tried to release his grip on my hand but he squeezed our hands making them harder to seperate. I moved my eyes into his searching for a reason for the physcial contact.
'If I touch you, will you let me feel your warmth?' My eyes widened and a ball of electricity ran through my body leaving a strong tingling sensation. Once again, not knowing what to do, I tried to release his hand from mine.
'I'll tell you, I'll tell you. So, please...let go of me.'
'I'm not here to negotiate, Nana. I asked you a question, and you answer. You can't replace your answer for a different one, that's not how it works.'
'That's why, i'm asking you to let go. I'm different to you, I have not warmth. I'm a murderer. I kill animals and feed off their blood to keep myself satisfied. I can't give you what you want.'
'It's not a want.' He whispered,
'What?' I didn't know what to say at this point...I felt like I was guilty for being who I was. When i'm like this? You want me when i'm like this?
'It's not a want. It's a need.' he locked his eyes in mine and for sure, I got lost in them. We stared at each other for a while but it felt like if I continued to stare into his eyes, I was exposing myself to something I shouldn't be. I stood up and he followed. 'I'll leave first, then.' I told him and folded my arms as I walked away from him.



'Did you go somewhere?' Ljoe asked as I took off my hoody.
'Just for a stroll.'
'And you didn't invite me?' He pouted. I didn't respond to his 'cuteness' like I usually would. I had too much on my mind.
'Did something happen?'
'No, I'm just tired. That's all.' Before I went to my room, i took a seat next to Ljoe on the sofa, 'Byunghun, I might have been a little rash yesterday but I really do believe we should do something about the BAP issue. But I need your help.'
'I thought we already discussed this. It's too dangerous.'
'Please. I'll need your help!' I held his hand to convince him.
'Okay. Listen to me carefully, nutcase. BAP are elite witches who come from Elysium. They were presumably bribed to conduct a top secret mission Queen Jinx concocted. As us vampires do not know what their mission is, it would be very dangerous to approach them knowing they are in possession of a drug that drives vampires to unconciousness temporarily.'
'I'm not even that dumb.' I replied.
'Well then did you know that Zyrmeda and Elysium are allies? The king and queen have made a peace treaty.'
'Please. Just because I live on Earth doesn't mean I don't know anything. That peace treaty was made ages ago.'
'Elysium sent their aid to Zyrmeda.'
'I know.' I looked at the floor. 'Ah!' I lifted a finger, 'If BAP are from Elysium and their allies are the furry planet...'
'Zyrmeda.' Ljoe rolled his eyes as he corrected me.
'The furry planet might know the mission and they might have helped come us with the mission.'
'There aren't any wolves on Earth...what are you planning?' He raised an eyebrow and I nodded slowly like a maniac,
'I was planning to lock myself in my emo corner and staying there until I come up with something sensible.' Ljoe smiled,
'I thought so.'



School never gets interesting. I stared out of window while the teacher blabbled the regular bull. Staring out of the window got boring so I decided to draw random things on my notebook resting my face on my left hand. 'Miss Baek?' I looked up upon hearing my name. 'Yes?' I smiled at the teacher who smiled back insincerely.
'Can you answer the question for me please?' The whole class turned to look at me.
'Um...I'm not exactly deaf but I don't exactly remember you asking me a question either?' I said slowly,
'That's probably because you were thinking of a way to seduce your next target.' Mirae caused the whole class to laugh.
'At least I'm capable. Attention-seeking .' I went with the flow not defending myself and mumbled the last part quietly but she heard.
'Excuse me, what are you girls doing in my classroom?' Mrs Choi shouted.
'She called me an attention seeking .' Mirae pointed at me trying to act cute in front of the teacher. I rolled my eyes.
'I'll let it go once but if you girls can't contain your behaviour, it's detention for the both of you.'



'Wow! You actually talked back to Mirae?' Hyerin asked as she sipped her carton of orange juice.
'It's not a big deal. She was being a brat.' Hyerin clapped at my 'bravery' for snapping at Mirae.
'Put that to aside. Does Jungkook like you?' She asked throwing her carton in the bin. We walked the hallway to our next class.
'What do you mean does Jungkook like me? Of course, why not? What's wrong with me?'
'Not like that, idiot. I meant does he have romantic feelings for you? The other day when you collapsed in the party, he looked very worried and there has to a cause for the rumours that you seduced him?'
'Anyone would freak out if someone collapsed.'
'Sometimes I feel like killing you but I hold it in...you're so dense, Nana' She face palmed and I pouted,
'Mean brat.' I replied.

We sat in our seats which were right next to each other. 'Look who it is!' Mirae and a few other girls crowding my table.
'It's the .' The girls giggled. I sighed.
'Will you move? It's an eyesore to be looking at you.' I blew my hair out of my face.
'Sorry what? I'm an eyesore to look at? Did you hit your head some where?' Mirae snapped.
'I wish' I mumbled. I couldn't see the door of the classroom but since it was quiet I could hear a group of students entering the room. Naturally, Mirae and her little group scattered to them because it was BTS. Jungkook sat in front of me. Mirae sat on his table screaming cringe-worthy sentences like 'Oppa! I made you some lunch! You can eat with me later!' The teacher came in.

'Alright! Boys, go to the other room and get changed.' Mr Kim said as he followed them. Yes, the next class was physcial education.

I walked with Hyerin in my tracksuit bottoms and shirt. 'Can we fake a broken ankle or something?' Hyerin whined, 'I hate P.E!' I giggled at her complaints. The girls on one side were doing some ball game and the boys were doing some other sport but BTS were playing basketball alone on one court. Aren't they special?
Hyerin and I got into our positions for the ball game and were playing really well until Hyerin's dream came true. He got hit on the nose with the ball and had a nosebleed. 'I'll take her to the infirmary' I immediately volunteered.



'Your dream came true' I said to Hyerin as I helped her get an ice pack.
'Yeah. I shouldn't have jinxed it. It actually hurts.'
'Here' I handed her the ice pack. 'You should've paid attention.' I walked to the door of the room, 'I'm going to get your things from the classroom so wait for the not-so-responsible-and-punctual-nurse.' she nodded and I exited the room.

'What class are you in right now?'
'frick!' I jumped and froze. Turning around, I saw no one more stupider than Ljoe. 'How many times do I have to warn you? This is a school full of humans. You are not authorised to be here.' I scolded.
'Does it look like I care? I have something to tell you...'
'I'm listening.' I said.
'Well, I thought about what you said yesterday...As illogical this sounds, I feel as though there is a high possibility of wolves existing on this planet.' I looked at his face for a second.
'Yeah, that's illogical and stupid now go away.'
'No, I'm serious! If there are wolves on Earth, we may have a clue of what to do next.'
'I'm in school. Go away and talk to me when I get home.' Stupid cow
'I'm not a cow...' I rolled my eyes and entered the classroom to get Hyerin's things. 'Hey isn't that BAP? Aren't they supposed to be in lesson?' I looked to where Ljoe was pointing. They were near the school gates.
'I don't know, they think they own the place so what can I say.' Like the rude cow ljoe is he jumped out of the window ignoring what I said. 'What the hell are you doing?' I screamed.


Ljoe P.O.V

I walked towards BAP. If I could get something out of them, I would have a slight clue to their stupid mission. I already had a slight notion of what it might be but if my thoughts were correct, the outcome of the mission wouldn't be pleasant.

'Byunghun! Long time no see, friend!' Zelo laughed,
'Cut the crap and answer a question of mine. What did Queen Jinx send you here for?'
'Why be so straight forward? Just let it all unfold slowly and enjoy it while it lasts.' Daehyun smirked.
'Am I mistaken in thinking the person you are after is Nana and not both Nana and I?' Yongguk stepped forward,
'Why, are you planning on co-operating?' BAP laughed.
'Her locket. Is that what you need?' Their laughing faces dropped to dead serious faces.
'I don't know what you are planning on achieving by asking all this. However, I do need to you to face reality. Baek Nana...her and her stupid felonies will not be forgiven.She will suffer. So give up everything you have planned. We're stronger than you think. Pyrodius? It's nothing. And soon enough, it will crumble to pieces.'
I was right. I felt sick. This bastards mission is all about Baek Nana...I closed my eyes. I felt the anger pulse around my body. Gritting my teeth, the sharp fangs grew into place and my eyes changed into a blood red colour. I clenched my fists before punching Yongguk in the stomach.

'How does that taste? Like pain? Get used to it!'