A silent cry.

The wolves howl again (Editing)

Zyrmeda 

Jungkook P.O.V

'you must be Jungkook?' A familiar figure approached me in the royal attire. 

'Who are you?' I digged hard through my memories to get a face match. I recognised him from somewhere. 'Your new king and the son of the current king. Hello, cousin.' the man smiled and put his hand out for me to shake it. His cockiness gave me a reason to dislike him. 'Cousin? And you have the nerve to speak to me in that tone even after what your father done to my parents?' 

'Let's leave that in the past, shall we? I'm not my father.' he smiled. 

'Leave the unjustified death...no, murder of my parents in the past and let the blood of the murderer claim the throne as if he's going to make a great change to the filthy planet Zyrmeda has become?' I scoffed, 'What a great king you will be.' He looked at me with that same disgusting smile on his face. 'And wipe that smile off your face will you? My eyes hurt when I see two faces at the same time.' 


Zyrmeda

Nana P.O.V

The queen had left for Zyrmeda already. Everyone was preparing for the coronation half in excitement to look forward to something new and half in nervousness. I didn't know what to expect either. It was only a few days ago that I saw the king and I didn't even see much of him to see what kind of king he was. 

I got dressed according to the occasion with the clothes Zelo bought me when we went out. My mind still stuck on the memory he showed me from before, I couldn't help but wonder why my head hurt from trying to remember my memories from Earth. It's like there was something that I needed to remember but there was nothing. Like a train stopping at different stations, the story of the two lovers crossed my mind. Zelo wasn't a wolf, but there could be exceptions to the story right? Or maybe we don't hold the fate that invovles the fate but rather a fate of star crossed lovers. Something about this epiphany was so clear yet so vague. 

'You ready? Can I come in?' Zelo knocked and walked in as I told him I was ready. 'You okay? You look kind of out of it.' 

'Just nervous, that's all. I've never done been to a coronation ceremony. I don't know what I should expect or do.' I revealed. 

'Just stay with me and follow my lead.' He smiled with his hand out for me to take. 


'This coronation is not a ceremony to show off the strength of the royal blood. It is a day where everyone can form a heartful bond with the king. A simple smile can leave people assured of their safety. Zyrmeda needs a king who can give everyone equal oppurtunities and fair handling. Those who do wrong get punished and those who do good get rewarded. I, although in great shape and form, have recognised an ability greater than mine to lead a kingdom in your new king. And here, I present to you, your new king and leader. King Myungsoo.' The former king sure presented his speech well. Everyone applauded the righteous act of the former king and welcomed the new king with smiles. I tiptoed to get a better view of the new king whom I recognised from the camping trip. Why was he here? And why was he crowned king?

I looked around the organised lines of people from Elysium around me. Zelo smiled at me to my right and I smiled back. In front of me were more people facing in a direction perpendicular to our. I assumed they were from Zyrmeda. 6 familiar figures looked straight ahead. I smiled knowing I wasn't alone on this galaxy. That even though I had never remembered my place of birth, I knew people who could guide me and I knew I could trust them. I hoped for one of them to make eye contact with me. Eyeing them one at a time, none paid attention to my desperation for acknowledgement. They didn't see me but before I could look away, I was caught in the eyes of a man standing next to Jimin. His eyes were locked in mine and although he was a little far from where I was, I swear I could see a cloud of tears welling up in his eyes. 

I couldn't break the eye contact but he didn't try to break it either. Does he know me? I finally managed to look away and down straight at the ground. I waited for the ceremony to be over but I was told there is a ceremony to celebrate the coronation inside the palace. 


The celebration looked more like a festival to me. Lanterns were lit up and there were gisaengs dancing to the instruments being played by the musicians. A group of friends or whoever they were surrounded the former king who was sat with the present king. 

I sat close to Zelo who seemed more upset than happy over the coronation. 'You okay?' I asked, he looked at me with a fake smile and nodded as he took a sip from his bowl of alcohol. 'You don't look okay.' I said again, concerned. 

'I'm fine!' his voice slightly raised, I could tell he was still mourning over the death of his five close friends...perhaps the only closest friends he would ever have. I looked down in guilt knowing I provoked him. 'I'm going to go for a walk.' he stood up and I stood with him thinking I could tag along but he turned back at me, 'I want to be alone.' I nodded and sat back down. 

Scanning the crowd, I noticed I was sitting all by myself and everyone else was occupied in their entertainment. I looked up at the night sky where the moon was the brightest I had ever seen. It's like the lanterns were overpowered by the moon. I spent a long time observing my surroundings until I realised Zelo had been gone for long. I stood up and walked around in attempt to find him but was only met with a man who stood in front of me. I took one look at him and walked past from the isolated and dark area into the forest where I suspected Zelo would be. 

The man held my arm and taking a step forward behind me only to wrap his arms around me. His presence felt more aggressive than calm. 'You were here all along? I thought you were gone for good. I was about to lose it.' the man's voice transitioned from a dark shade of concern to a shaky crying voice. I felt the tears drop on my shoulder. 'Sorry, excuse me? I think you have the wrong person.' I dropped his arms without hurting him knowing the man was already emotional enough. He wiped his tears as I turned to face him. 'What do you mean? It's me Jeon Jungkook!' he tried convincing me I knew him as he held my shoulders. 'Nana, stop playing games. You're not funny!' 

'Nana? How do you know my name?' I took a step back. It clicked in my memory that this was the man I locked eyes with earlier at the coronation. 'Who are you?' I furrowed my eyebrows. The Jungkook guy took a step away from me half shaking his head in disbelief, I guess. He came back straight at me with fast footsteps forcing me to takes steps away from the stranger until my back hit a tree. 'Who am I?' he said softly - which surprised me as I could clearly see the tears in his red, tired eyes. He took my chin in his hand pushing it a little up and took one more look into my eyes, 'You really don't know who I am?' he asked as if he wanted to get some kind of confirmation. I shook my head, unaware that he would move his face close to mine before kissing me. Streams of tears rolled down his face and I tasted a tear which brought me back to me senses. I opened my eyes to see his closed. Knowing I couldn't back away from the unexpected kiss, I pushed his chest hard and wiped my lips on the back of my hand. 'I already told you, I don't know you. I don't know how you know me but don't ever do anything like that ever again. That was my fir-' First kiss, I was going to say until I realised there was no point in telling him that. He scoffed through his tears 'first kiss?' he scoffed once more and stood from the ground where I pushed him. 

'Let's do that then, Nana. Let's play that game.' that was the last I heard of him and saw of him that night. He disappeared like a ghost and the whole event felt like it didn't happen. Like it was just a vision playing in my head. 

'Who was that?' I heard a familiar voice come up behind me. 

'Ah, Zelo.' I said turning around.

'Who were you talking to?' he asked again, 

'I don't know.' 

'What do you mean, you don't know?' 

'He said he knew me, but I don't know him.' 

'Him?' He asked taking a curious step forward. 

'Are you feeling better?' I tried avoiding the topic of that man. I was already angry enough that he forced a kiss on me.  

'What did he look like?' I felt like we were having two different conversations and we were. He wanted to know more about the man I never knew yet I just wanted a break from the overwhelming situation. 'Did he tell you his name?' 

'Jungkook.' I finally replied. 'Do you know him?' 

'From now on, tell me if you see him or if he talks to you. And stay with me at all times.' he started scaring me with all the warnings. 

'Why?' 

'He's a dangerous man. I don't want you to get involved with him.' not understanding the situation, I nodded anyway. 

The night ended in a rather peculiar way. I was told we had to stay the night in Zyrmeda due to the long journey back to Elysium. My ears sprung up at the sound of howling which took me the window. I opened it feeling a cold breeze hit my arms. The howl sounded closer and started to sound more like a cry. I sat on the wooden and low windowsill watching the forest. I spaced out feeling goosebumps travel up my bare legs as they rested on the wooden floor of my given room in the palace. A drop of liquid fell to the floor sharpening my senses. I looked down at the floor where the drop of water fell. 

More drops started to fall and I felt a ticklish sensation on my skin like there was something walking down my cheeks. I touched my face to reveal the source of the drips. I'm crying? But why? 

I closed the windows and made my way back to my bed but I was stopped. Stopped by a whisper which gave me stronger goosebumps. A whisper that stabbed my heart like an arrow. 'Nana' the whisper was loud yet it was like only I could hear it. 

He called my name and it filled my night with sorrow.