Chapter 22

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wrote a quick chapter because you guys deserve it! I`m sorry if this seems boring but I am writing in here, in my bloody school... ahahahah 

Thank you for reading my story, and please please please comment!

Chapter 22

“Can we please talk about why Vincent hasn`t showed up yet?”

“Can you please stop worrying about that?”

“Wasn`t his father supposed to come?”

“I can`t stop worrying about it! Yes, he said his father was going to come!”

“Well you have to stop worrying about that! Let it go!”

“Then why did you say that Vince-“

“I am scared, goddamit!” Sehun closed his eyes as his heart started beating rapidly, and Lay and Jongin shut up, looking at Sehun with equally pained frowns. Jongin stepped closer and put a hand on Sehun`s shoulder, aware of the students around them.

“Sehunah,” Jongin whispered and Sehun bit his lip as he dragged in a deep breath. Lay rubbed Sehun`s back, Jongin pressing lightly onto his shoulder and Sehun looked down at his feet. “Come on, let`s go to class.” Sehun nodded and followed the two down the hallway and towards their math class. Jongin was starting at their private school today, Sehun`s father had made sure of that, and Sehun had tried to be happy but the nightmare he had the night before kept pulling at his mind. It had been a week since Sehun`s parents fought, and Sehun noticed how his father would come home extra late and sleep in the basement (Sehun made a mental note to check it out as soon as he got home) and Sora slept in her room. Sehun wanted to sleep on the couch everyday, he wouldn`t mind the neck pain, he wouldn`t mind the headache because Jongin would be there with him. But Jongin slept in the guestroom and Sehun bitterly slept in his own. Sehun had a day earlier realized that the council still hadn`t come to bring him, so he was constantly thinking about it. Sehun didn`t tell Jongin about the dream, he didn`t want him to worry about it.

“Welcome, students,” the teacher said as she stepped into the classroom. Sehun waited next to Jongin as the teacher noticed him. “Oh, Mr. Kim, please, introduce yourself.”

“Hello, I`m Jongin and I am from Seoul. Accept me kindly,” Jongin said, a charming smile on his face, and the girls openly squealed as the teacher told Jongin to take an empty seat.

“This one is empty,” Hara exclaimed as she patted at the seat next to her while she fixed her hair, and Jongin lightly shook his head as he gave her a smile in return. He walked up to the back and sat down next to Sehun and Lay, and Sehun widened his eyes.

“Eh, Jongin, I don`t think you should sit-“

“Who the hell is sitti- Edward?” Woohyun stopped at the entrance, narrowing his eyes at Jongin. The latter widened his eyes in surprise, before smirking and leaned back on the chair.

“Well, well, well, if it isn`t Jacob,” Jongin said smugly, craning his neck to get a better look at Woohyun.

“Aren`t you a little too old to be attending high school, Edward?” Woohyun cocked and eyebrow and Jongin shook his head with a smirk.

“Nope, I`m just as old as you, Woohyunnie.” Woohyun flared his nostrils as he sat down on the seat Hoya used, and the latter looked around before taking another seat close to his alpha. Jin did the same and Sehun looked at the staring contest between Jongin and Woohyun.

“Yah, stop,” Sehun whispered, lightly placing his hand on Jongin`s thigh, making the latter immediately stop and snap his head towards Sehun. Sehun shook his head as he frowned at Jongin and Jongin sighed and leaned back in his seat. Woohyun noticed the small interaction, and a smug smirk spread on his face.

“Wrapped around his finger,” Woohyun mumbled, but Jongin heard him and shot him a glare.

“Okay, so if you three are done with reenacting Twilight, let`s begin class,” the teacher said loudly and the other pupils all groaned as they pulled out their books. Sehun ducked in embarrassment, Woohyun shrugged and Jongin grinned.

***

“Are you going to sit with us?” Jongin shrugged as he followed Sehun into the cafeteria, and Woohyun groaned out loud.

“Why does he have to sit with us in lunch too? He has already gotten the privilege of sitting next to us in class!”

“Ah, please, you know you love me,” Jongin said, grinning at Woohyun as he slid down next to Sehun, Lay sitting down next to the latter on the right. Woohyun stopped with his tray in his hand.

“And you`re even taking my spot,” Woohyun growled out, and Jongin shrugged as he pulled out his lunch.

“Life`s not always fair.”

“Sehun, can I hit him?”

“No, Woohyun,” Sehun said, frowning.

“Can I punch him?”

“No.”

“Can I bite him then?”

“What the hell? No, just let him be,” Sehun groaned and Woohyun sighed as he sat down across from the couple, Hoya and Jin sitting down on each side of their alpha. Sehun noticed that Sunggyu wasn`t there and swallowed his bite before frowning at Woohyun. “Where is Sunggyu?”

“He had to fix something with the pack members, he is my beta after all,” Woohyun said, slurping his noodles loudly as Jongin grimaced.

“Easy there, big boy,” Jongin commented and Woohyun loudly burped as he swallowed another bite. Jongin rolled his eyes and continued eating his sandwich.

“What`s a beta?” Lay asked and Sehun stopped nibbling at his sandwich to catch the answer.

“It`s a second in command. It`s just like a general and commander. I am the general while Sunggyu is the commander.” Jongin stopped eating and narrowed his eyes.

“A commander is not an actual rank,” Jongin commented, and Woohyun narrowed his eyes back at him.

“It is equivalent of the rank of Lt. Col. in the army, a field-grade rank.”

“But there is still no rank of a commander in the army, Jacob.”

“How would you know, Edward?”

“Because I`ve once participated in it.” Everyone went quiet, except the students chatting in the background, and Sehun`s eyebrows rose in surprise. Jongin had been in the army? Of course, he did live during the time of the Cold War.

“Dude, you`re old,” Woohyun commented and Jongin smirked.

“We do show respect to the elders, don`t we?”

“But you don`t look old enough to be respected,” Woohyun replied and Jongin grinned.

“I`m still older than you, Woohyun.” It was the first time Jongin had said his name, and Woohyun`s eyebrows rose in surprise.

“I shall from now on address you as Jongin. Don`t expect anything else, Edw- I mean Jongin.” Jongin shrugged and leaned back in his seat.

“I`ll accept that, Woohyunssi.” Sehun was smiling as he looked between the two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter