Chapter 30

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys, we`re at chapter 30!!!!! CHAPTER 30!!!

Remember what I wrote in the intro? That this would be a short chaptered story, and we`re already at chapter 30!! It doesn`t look like it`s going to end anytime soon either, so ahahahaha good luck reading more!

Oh, and I`m sorry for posting such a short chapter, I really don`t have time because of a group project that I`ve got for this entire week... :-(

but I will make sure to update as much as I can becuase you are the best readers in the world!! Please, remember to leave comments!!! 

Anyway, thank you for staying with me for so long, and to all you new readers: HAVE A GREAT TRIP! 

Chapter 30

“The exams will be over tomorrow,” Sehun announced as he entered the quiet living room. Jongin hummed in reply, turning back to his book. Sehun frowned and pouted slightly, walking up to him so he could sit down on the couch. “What`s wrong? You`ve had these tests before, there`s nothing to worry about, I know that you`ll nail them.” Jongin bit his lip and looked down at his book, reading the same words over and over again without really understanding them. Sehun frowned and leaned closer, eyebrows raising as he tried to look at Jongin`s face, but the latter quickly looked away. Sehun felt his heart drop and blinked. He quietly stood up and bit his lip, realizing that Jongin didn`t want to talk about whatever that had happened to him, so he turned to leave. A hand encircled his wrist and he was turned around. Jongin was frowning at him as he tried to form words, but his mouth would just open and close.

“I,” Jongin finally managed to get out, biting his lip before sighing. “I want to know the truth.” Sehun frowned.

“What truth?” Sehun was a bit happy now that Lay had gone to help his mother with the house and all, since he forgot to do so yesterday. They were now alone, and Sehun finally felt like they could speak openly about anything and everything.

“The truth about you,” Jongin said, frowning as he took in Sehun`s clueless expression. “The truth about you and Luhan.” Sehun felt his eyes widen slightly, heart beating faster as he frowned at Jongin.

“W-what do you mean?” Could Jongin also see Luhan? Had he also met him? Why didn`t he tell Sehun? Jongin suddenly growled.

“I can`t believe you! Why didn`t you tell me?!” Sehun frowned back at him.

“I can`t believe you!” Jongin stepped closer.

“You`ve seen him, Sehun! You`ve been in contact with him and you haven`t even told me!” Sehun widened his eyes and stepped even closer.

“Why didn`t you tell me that you also knew? This would have been much, much easier, Jongin!”

“That is beyond the point, Sehun! Stop changing the subject!” Sehun huffed in frustration, throwing his hands up.

“You`re the one changing the subject! Why didn`t you tell me that you knew about Luhan? He always disappeared when you came! He was probably afraid of you, Jongin!”

“Sehun, I am your boyfriend!” Sehun took a step back as Jongin suddenly yelled. “You are not supposed to meet other guys when I am here! And why didn`t you tell me about Luhan? Don`t you know that he was the one who attacked you?” Sehun frowned and Jongin bit his lip. “Yes, Sehun, the night of the bonfire, Luhan was the vampire who attacked you.”

“V-vampire?” Sehun felt his heart beat faster and faster, and Jongin noticed as he closed the space between them, gently caressing his cheek.

“Didn`t you know?” Sehun shook his head and locked eyes with Jongin, and the latter frowned.

“No, Luhan is a ghost, he used to visit me a while ago, until he died. He can`t be a v-vampire,” Sehun mumbled, shaking his head, and Jongin frowned harder, eyebrows furrowed.

“Sehun, Luhan never died, he was turned into a vampire, and he has been here, in Guri, for a while now. He was there at the bonfire.”

“Luhan would never attack me,” Sehun whispered, and Jongin pulled him in for a hug, pressing his face into the crook of his neck.

“We`ll find everything out soon.”

***

“Sehun?” Luhan beamed up at the latter and Jongin snarled inhumanly. Sehun didn`t know why, but he felt butterflies at the sight of Luhan. But anger as well because he was tied to a fricking chair.

“Why is he tied to a chair? What are you doing to him?!” Sehun ran up to Luhan to remove the ropes, but Woohyun quickly stepped in between, pressing a hand to Sehun`s chest.

“He is the vampire that had attacked you, Sehun, and as the alpha of this territory, it is my job to kill him.” Sehun widened his eyes and looked back at Jongin. The latter was quietly watching, a frown on his face the entire time.

“W-what?” Sehun whispered, quickly looking over at Luhan behind Woohyun, taking in the latter`s sad smile. “L-Luhan would never attack me! He can`t be the vampire that you`re looking for, you guys are wrong!” Woohyun sighed and held onto Sehun`s arms to stop him from walking up to Luhan, and Jongin finally stepped forward.

“Luhan, did you attack Sehun?”

“Of course he didn`t!” Sehun yelle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter