Chapter 28

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the loooooooong wait!!!! I had a lot of exams, but thankfully I have some time off now, only for two days though... 

 

anywaaaay, I have noticed that I`ve got new readers and THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH MY STORY!! SEKAI IS THA BEST!

 

ATTENTION: I am writing a new one-shot, it`s also Sekai, and I am wondering if you guys want me to upload it? I have written a quarter of it, so I need some more time to finish it, and I was wondering if you guys wanted it then I can finish it soon!

here you go. chapter 28:

 

Chapter 28

“Sehun.” Sehun whipped his head to his right, heart leaping up to his throat as he took in the darkness around him.

“Who are you?” Sehun followed the voice, trying hard not to trip over something because he was 100% sure that he was in a forest, but it was too dark to make anything out. Sehun pushed away branches that scratched at his skin, hissing as he felt a thorn cut deep into his palm. The air was chilly as it tugged at Sehun`s light shirt, and he tried not to panic as he tried to find his way out.

“Sehun!” Sehun widened his eyes, heart jumping in his throat as the yell echoed throughout the forest, and he fell onto his back as a shadow suddenly emerged from the darkness, a long cloak draped over the slim figure. Sehun knew that it was a woman, by her curvy yet tall shape, and he widened his eyes, if possible, as she stepped closer, crouching down slightly. She didn`t have a mouth.

“Stay away.” Sehun felt his breath coming out in short pants as he heard a voice in his head, and he was pretty sure that the voice belonged to the woman in front of him, because her eyes suddenly narrowed.

“W-why?” Sehun managed to whisper, voice croaky as he tried not to scramble back when the woman inched closer, head cocked to the side.

“Stay away or die.”

“Sehun! Sehun wake up!” Sehun gasped for breath as he opened his eyes, shooting up in the car seat as Jongin held onto his shoulders. Sehun had been sweating furiously, heart beating faster than a rabbits run, and Jongin had panicked as he felt Sehun squirming in his lap. Vincent was glancing at them from the driver`s seat, concern filling his eyes.

“What`s going on?” Vincent asked, trying to focus on the highway ahead of them while looking back at the couple. Sehun had closed his eyes shut, hands clutching Jongin`s shirt tightly as he leaned in, and Jongin was frowning as he held onto Sehun for dear life. What the hell had he dreamt about?

“I think he had a nightmare,” Jongin whispers, pressing Sehun close as the latter nuzzled his face into Jongin`s neck. “Sehun, are you okay?” Sehun managed to nod, not trusting his voice yet as the dream replayed in his mind. Who was that lady? What was that lady? What did she mean? Where was he supposed to go? Sehun closed his eyes and inhaled Jongin`s scent, his nerves immediately calming down. They were silent like that, minutes turning into hours, and then they stopped, Vincent driving up to Sehun`s driveway. He stopped the car and walked out, waiting for the couple to step out as well. Sehun pulled away from Jongin, nose and eyes red and Jongin frowned as he caressed the latter`s cheek. “Do you want to tell me what that dream was about?” Sehun blinked and bit his lip.

“I-I don`t want to think about it,” Sehun whispered and Jongin nodded, an understanding look adorning his face.

“It`s okay, you can tell me when you`re ready.” Sehun smiled in gratitude and Jongin smiled in adoration, and Vincent knocked on the window in annoyance. Jongin sighed and opened the car door, stepping out and reaching a hand out to help Sehun. They left the car and walked up to the front door, and Sehun suddenly felt nervous because he had been gone for more than a week, and he had lied to his parents about being on a camping trip. Sehun wondered why on earth his school hadn`t sent a message home to ask about his absence, or why his mother or father hadn`t called him at all. Jongin slowly patted Sehun`s back and gave him an encouraging smile, making his nerves immediately calm down.

“I`m home!” Sehun didn`t hear any answers and slowly pulled off his shoes, walking into the living room as Jongin and Vincent followed. “Mother?” Sehun frowned as he saw Nini sleeping on the couch, Minja sitting next to her with closed eyes and crossed arms. “Minja ahjumma?”

“Sehun?” Sehun smiled as he saw Lay enter the living room, a grin on his face as he hugged Sehun. “What happened? Where did you disappear to? Who is that? Is that Vincent?”

“Where`s mother?” Lay suddenly frowned and Sehun felt dread fill his veins.

“She hasn`t been home for a while now, your father hasn`t either. Your mother left for Seoul two days ago, but I think she will be back soon, so don`t worry.”

“What is she doing there?” Sehun muttered and Lay frowned and turned to look at Minja and Nini. He walked up to his mother and gently shook her shoulder, waking her up so she could go and sleep in her room. When his mother made a move to lift a sleeping Nini up, Lay quickly beat her to it and lifted his little sister, following his smiling mother up the stairs and into their guestroom. He came back a few minutes later and smiled at Sehun.

“She`ll be back soon, I know it. Are you feeling okay?” Sehun nodded, biting his lip as his dream came back up in his mind, followed by the encounter with the daevas a day earlier.  

“How have you been? How is the pack? How is Woohyun?” Lay shrugged and grinned.

“We`re all okay, we`ve been searching for you, though, everyone was worried until yesterday when Jongin texted us about your whereabouts. So you were with Kris all this time? Care to explain why?” Sehun sighed and was about to answer when Vincent suddenly stepped forward and straightened his collar.

“I guess this is my cue, I kidnapped him.” Lay frowned, Vincent smirked.

“Uh, I don`t think that was a good thing-“

“Relax, I did it for a good case, we made sure father`s guards didn`t find Sehun and the attention is now on a group of rogue vampires in Africa, no need to worry anymore.” Lay slowly nodded and smiled lightly.

“Thank you, for helping Sehun.” Vincent shrugged and smiled in return.

“No problem.” Sehun was feeling extremely tired, he really didn`t know why because he had slept in the car, but then again, he had lost a lot of blood a day earlier and all the supernatural things happening lately was too much to handle mentally. And the fact that his parents still weren`t on good terms didn`t ease his mind.

“I want to sleep,” Sehun mumbled and Jongin raised his eyebrows, quickly slipping an arm around Sehun`s waist.

“Come on, let`s go to bed,” Jongin smiled at Sehun.

“Wait,” Vincent suddenly said, stepping forward with his arm stretched out and Sehun jumped slightly, making Jongin glare at Vincent.

“What?” Jongin snapped.

“Aren`t we supposed to watch a movie?” Sehun frowned before realization hit him and he groaned.

“I really want to watch the movie! But I also want to sleep!”

“What movie?”

“Twilight,” Vincent answered Lay with a smirk, and the latter frowned.

“What movie is that?”

“You haven`t watched it either?”

“Nope,” Lay said, shrugging, and Vincent nodded, a grin spreading across his lips.

“You can join us too, but I wanted to watch it with this Woohyun guy, who clearly hates vampires,” Vincent said, narrowing his eyes as he remembered Sehun`s words from earlier that day, before they left Kris` house. Woohyun sounded like a brat. A werewolf brat.

“We can watch it another day,” Jongin said, annoyed because Sehun looked really sleepy and if he was to be honest, Jongin wanted to sleep as well.

“No can do, I`ve gotta head back home tonight, so this is your only chance... and mine actually...” Sehun frowned at Vincent and sighed.

“We can go to Woohyun`s place and watch the movie.” Jongin stepped back to get a better look at Sehun and frowned.

“What? Sehun, you`re tired, you have to sleep, we can watch it another time when-“

“But Vincent won`t be here another time,” Sehun argued and Jongin huffed because Sehun was so damn stubborn. But he loved it.

“Sehun, we can invite him another day and then we can all watch it together.”

“But we never know when Vincent comes back again, and what if something happens until then and we can`t watch it with everyone present?” Jongin sighed, not really having any energy to argue and nodded.

“Fine, but you will be sitting with me, not Woohyun.” Sehun smiled and nodded.

“Fine.”

***

“They`re here, quickly!” Hoya yelped as he ran down the stairs, holding Luhan`s unconscious body in his arms as he entered Woohyun`s extra bedroom and put Luhan down on the bed. Sunggyu quickly tied the vampire`s arms and legs to the bed and turned the lights on, in case he woke up and needed to see where he was (as mentioned a while ago, they still didn`t think of Luhan as the masked vampire and wanted the best for him). Woohyun had received Jongin`s text a few minutes earlier, about Sehun being back and all and that they were coming to visit them, and they had panicked and removed all trails of Luhan. Sunggyu closed the door to the basement bedroom and ran up the stairs, Hoya following behind.

“Let`s all act normal and as if we aren`t hiding a body in here,” Woohyun yelled from the kitchen where he was making kimchi spaghetti, and Jin and the tricksters quickly stood up, blinking as they tried to pose normally, resulting in Sunggyu whacking them on the heads.

“Act normal, not freaky, idiots,” he snapped and Jin nodded, sitting down on the couch as he pulled out his phone. The tricksters had a harder time doing that, since Taehyung`s leg was still wrapped in a bandage and Jimin managed to somehow trip on air, sending them both knocking into each other and groaning from the floor. Hoya deadpanned and Woohyun ran into the living room and towards the hallway as the doorbell rang.

“SEHUN!” He jumped at the latter and hugged the living days out of him, grinning as he pulled back and ignored a glaring Jongin. “Where the were you? You just disappeared and then made all of us freak out and I tried searching for you but you weren`t here and probably in some other country and OMG I have a video of Jongin whispering your name in his sleep and- who the are you and why do you smell like a vampire?” Woohyun glared at Vincent who had been watching in amusement and raised an eyebrow. Vincent smirked and stepped forward, looking down at Woohyun as he narrowed his eyes.

“So you`re the vampire hating alpha?” Woohyun narrowed his eyes back at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter