ATTENTION! IMPORTANT!

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, so I remember how I started this story with the plan of finishing it very quickly, and right now, it seems like it will drag on forever. So, I have thought about it for a while and realized that I can`t continue the story!

BUT I WILL NOT STOP WRITING, READ ON

So, the reason why I can`t drag this on any longer is because summer vacation is here, and next week Wednesday, I will be traveling to England and I will be there for a while, so I can`t post anything! If I stop writing this story, and then come back after a while, I won`t be able to write the story following the plot line! 

So I will be posting one last chapter and end it all! I am so so so so so so sorry for those of you who wanted this to drag on, I really want to do so myself but I can`t because of my family and the traveling! I hope you understand it and I hope you read the last chapter!

Oh, and remember the one-shot I spoke about? I am going to finish writing that and post it this week, before I take a break from AFF!

I will miss you all soooooo much!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST READERS OUT THERE! I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

I started this on the 30th of March, and I am ending it today, on the 9th of June! I enjoyed my time with you guys and I look forward to writing more after the vacation!

I will miss you all soooooooo much!!!

And to those of you who want to keep in touch, send me a message so I can know and maybe we can keep in contact throug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter