Chapter 12

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since so many commented, I wrote this chapter at school (and because I managed to finish my work before everyone else and got a lot of sparetime ^-^)

Guys, I know it might be selfish of me, but can you please upvote this story? My friend said that she wanted to prove to me that my story is good enough to be on the featured page, and I thought why not give it a shot? But if it doesn`t happen, and if you guys don`t want to click on the upvote button- IT IS COMPLETELY FINE BY ME, I am  fully honest, I don`t care how popular this story gets, as long as you guys are here with me and comment and make my day. I LOVE YOU ALL SO DARN MUCH! 

Here you go:

Chapter 12

“It`s not like what you think,” Sehun said, wearily eyeing Jongin. The latter stood up from the bed and smirked as he eyed Sehun back.

“What`s not like I think?” Sehun would have laughed at how strange those words sounded, but he was busy eyeing the wound on Jongin`s forehead. Jongin noticed and lightly shook his head so his hair would cover it. But Sehun had already noticed.

“What the hell happened to your forehead?” Sehun stood up from his chair and closed the space between them, quickly pushing away Jongin`s soft hair as he frowned at the wound. Jongin didn`t have time to stop him, so he just blinked back at Sehun. Sehun was inwardly happy that Jongin let the Skype session drop, not bringing up the fact that Sehun liked him. “Jongin, what happened?” The scar was slightly pink but it was growing over, Sehun could see that. It was probably because of Jongin`s vampire healing, which was way, way faster than any human`s.

“I, uh,” Jongin chuckled awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head. “I have a very strong obsession with Harry Potter.” Sehun frowned at him.

“I`m not falling for that, and the scar doesn`t even look like a lightening bolt!” Jongin sighed and slumped his shoulders.

“There was a... misunderstanding yesterday, but relax, nothing serious happened,” Jongin quickly assured when Sehun tried to speak. Sehun frowned as he stared at Jongin. That scar wasn`t just from a misunderstanding, there must have been some serious reason for that vampire to hurt Jongin. Sehun noticed that Jongin`s scar was disappearing with the minutes passing, almost becoming a light line. But he still went off to his bathroom and brought out the emergency kit, he needed a reason to be close to Jongin. He did like him, yes, Sehun was now completely sure he had feelings towards Jongin.

“Your wound can get infected,” Sehun lied as he pushed Jongin down on his spinning chair, pushing the latter`s hair away from his forehead, only to have it fall back against it. “This won`t do.” Sehun frowned as he stared at Jongin`s hair before an idea struck his mind and he felt a smile tugging at his lips. “Wait a second,” he muttered, exiting the room before Jongin had a chance to reply. Jongin was too busy calming his heart as he stared down at his hands, not noticing the screen behind him where Baekhyun and Tao had summoned the rest of the boys as they watched the scene. Chen was even filming them with his brand new camera. “I found just what I needed,” Sehun announced as he walked into the room, opening the small pack in his hands. Jongin frowned at the pack before Sehun pulled the content out, making his eyes widen.

“I am not wearing that.”

“It`s just for a few seconds, relax, no one will see you.”

“No, you can`t possibly expect me to wear it, I am a man, a manly man at that!” Sehun rolled his eyes, crouching down in front of Jongin.

“You need to wear this so I can fix your wound without your hair getting in the way, and don`t you dare throw it! It`s Nini`s!” Jongin pulled his hand back and reluctantly dropped the pin in Sehun`s hand, closing his eyes as Sehun put it in his hair.

“Just get it over with already,” Jongin embarrassedly muttered, not opening his eyes as he felt Sehun start cleaning his wound. Sehun was biting his lip the entire time, trying not to burst out laughing because Jongin was wearing a red hairpin with a huge Hello Kitty stamp. Sehun put on a Hello Kitty band aid, one he found in Nini`s room- he seriously needed to treat her to ice cream soon, and stepped back. A few seconds passed and Jongin opened his eyes just as Sehun took a picture off him, flash light going off right in front of him.

“OH MY GOD HOW DARE YOU- COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!” Jongin stood up as he attacked Sehun, trying to get the phone out of his arms, but since Sehun was a few centimeters taller he managed to hold it up, laughing loudly. “Oh Sehun, do not make me use my vampire strength.” Sehun widened his eyes as he took a step back, clutching his phone to his chest.

“You wouldn`t!”

“Oh, I will!” Jongin dashed forward and Sehun jumped to the side, landing on his bed. He barely had time to roll onto his back when Jongin straddled him, grinning down at him. “Oh Sehun, you give me the phone right now and no one will be hurt.” Sehun bit his lip as he continued clutching it to his chest. Jongin growled lowly in his throat. “Sehun, can you please give me the phone so I can delete the photo?” Sehun frowned and shook his head. “Oh my God, you`re so damn stubborn!”

“It`s not everyday I get a picture of badass Jongin wearing a Hello Kitty hairpin and band aid!” Jongin was about to answer but shut his mouth, hand shooting up to his forehead.

“This is also Hello Kitty?!” Jongin was about to rip it off but Sehun grabbed his hand and smiled.

“It looks good on you.” Sehun felt his neck heat up, warmth spreading up to his cheeks as he boldly stared into Jongin`s eyes. Jongin was blinking down at Sehun with his mouth slightly open, hand still hovering above the band aid.

“I, uh, I guess I can let it stay for a few more minutes...” Sehun habitually his lips as he stared up at Jongin, and the latter`s eyes suddenly darkened. That innocent little act of Sehun did wonders to him, and he quickly closed his eyes as he counted down in his head. 97, 96, 95, 94-

“Jonginah.” A warm hand gently pressed against his cheek as Sehun whispered his name. 92, 91, 90, 89-NO DON`T YOU DARE THINK ANYTHING, YOU NASTY! “Jonginah.” Jongin felt Sehun`s voice calming him down, heartbeat returning back to normal, sharp fangs disappearing as his eyes lightened back to their color. Jongin opened his eyes and his breath hitched in his throat. Sehun was so, so close as he stared into Jongin`s eyes, taking in the warm depths of brown, and Jongin had to swallow as Sehun`s minty breath met his lips. “I-I want to say something,” Sehun whispered, tone suddenly insecure as he blinked. Jongin managed to hum in reply as he stared at anything but Sehun`s lips. Sehun dragged in a deep breath as he gathered up all the courage he had in him, and Jongin knew where this was going. He only hoped he would be able to answer back. “I-I think I-“

“OH MY GAWD THEY`RE GONNA KISS!”

“BAEK, SHUT UP!” Jongin`s head snapped up and Sehun instinctively pushed him off, making him fall onto the floor with a thud.  

“They were watching you all this time, I am surprised you didn`t notice earlier.” Sehun looked at Lay who was standing next to the laptop, headphone wire in his hand as he smiled at Sehun. Baekhyun and Tao were both staring at the screen with wide eyes, Suho was hiding his face behind his hands while Chen was openly grinning at them, camera still in hand.

“Yah! You jerks! I thought we were friends!” Sehun walked over to the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter