Chapter 20

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20 FRICKING CHAPTERS I CAN`T BELIEVE IT!

Guys, you all know how self conscious  I am of my writing, and you also know how much I love it when you guys comment and write short analyses and all! 

Sooooo, please, please comment on this chapter so I can know your thoughts about how this story is expanding and all!

And to all the new readers: WELCOME TO MY CRAZY STORY!

 

Chapter 20

“NO, BELLA! DON`T TRUST THAT PALE, THICK EYEBROWED, MICHAEL JACKSON HAIRED, TALL OLD MAN!” Sehun laughed as Woohyun started screeching his comments, Lay also snickering beside him as Jongin smirked.

“She shouldn`t be trusting that hairy dog either,” Jongin commented and Woohyun snarled at him. They had been watching the movie for thirty minutes now, with Woohyun who was sitting next to Lay commenting all the time, while Sehun and Jongin silently sat next to each other as they laughed along. Jongin had been resting his hand on Sehun`s thigh all the while; it had become something normal to them in the span of less than a day. None of them really minded the contact anymore, it was quite the contrary.

“This movie isn`t as boring as Tao said,” Sehun mumbled as he pulled his knees to his chest, Jongin removing his hand as Sehun did so. He looked at Sehun for a few seconds before pulling his own knees up, leaning back so their shoulders would touch. Woohyun grimaced from where he was sitting, gagging as he pointed at the couple, and Lay grinned at them.

“Tao has watched this movie?” Jongin asked, oblivious to Woohyun and his little gestures, and Sehun nodded, eyes still glued to the screen.

“Baekhyun had told me about one of their dates which was at the movies, and Tao had chosen Twilight to watch,” Sehun answered, a smile tugging on his lips as he imagined the entire scenario. Badass Tao, with his wushu skills and all, paying for tickets to watch Twilight, and then waiting in line next to girls who kept fanning themselves as they fangirled over Edward and Jacob. While Sehun was lost in his thoughts, Jongin was looking at the latter`s side profile, admiring the way the younger one would occasionally scrunch his nose as he tried not to laugh, or the way his eyes had crinkles on the sides. Jongin bit his lip as his eyes trailed to Sehun`s lips, taking in the redness and the way they were slightly parted. Jongin suddenly felt the urge to kiss Sehun, quickly checking if Woohyun and Lay were watching. The two were too absorbed in the movie, so Jongin quickly leaned in and pecked the corner of Sehun`s mouth. The latter widened his eyes as he whipped his head towards Jongin.

“Relax,” Jongin chuckled, grinning at Sehun as he nodded with his head in the direction of the two other boys. Sehun quickly checked if they had seen, but sighed in relief when Woohyun commented on something Edward was doing, not paying attention to the couple.

“D-don`t do that,” Sehun mumbled and Jongin grinned as he again leaned forward, making Sehun hold his breath.

“Do what?” Jongin asked, lips hovering right over Sehun`s jaw, fingers moving to encircle Sehun`s wrist. Sehun`s breath hitched slightly, and he closed his eyes as he tried not to let any embarrassing sounds out. Jongin leaned back and grinned to himself as Sehun quickly shot him a glare, once more checking if the others were watching. They hadn`t seen anything this time either.

“Why does she always do something stupid?” Lay asked as they watched the scene were Bella was cornered by some drunken men.

“Because Edward needs to show off,” Woohyun commented, a grimace on his face as he watched the scene.

“Ah, I would love to comment about Mr. I-don`t-own-a-shirt, but Kris just sent me a text,” Jongin announced, sitting up straighter on the couch as he held up his phone. “The council`s youngest son believed what Kris said, and he is clearly as Lazy as Kris himself because he is leaving tomorrow.” Sehun sighed in relief, but at the same time he frowned. He was now left in the hands of his friends, but that didn`t worry him as much as the thought of him now being in danger, which meant that all of his friends who would try to protect him would also be in danger. Sehun just wanted it all to end, really.

“As long as he doesn`t enter my territory,” Woohyun muttered, a frown on his face as he glued his eyes back to the TV screen. Lay nodded to himself but there was still a frown on his face. Something was supposed to happen. Woohyun suddenly made an “ah!” sound, standing up from the couch as he clapped his hands.

“As much as I would love to stay behind and watch this movie, I can`t because we`re having a pack meeting tonight to discuss the vampire who attacked Sehun. We are going to find him and we are going to kill him.” Sehun frowned and stood up as well.

“You don`t have to kill him, Woohyun, he didn`t-“

“Are you serious?” Jongin cut Sehun off and narrowed his eyes at the latter, shooting up from the couch. “He tried to kill you, Sehun! He attacked you!”

“He didn`t try to kill me-“

“How do you know that?” Woohyun cut him off this time, a frown on his face. “A vampire, and a rogue in that, does not simply attack a human to just taste their blood. They do it to kill.”

“And you could have been killed by him, Sehunah.” Jongin said, this time softer because Sehun was frowning as his lower lip jutted out slightly and Jongin felt guilt eating him up because he made Sehun feel bad. He quickly stepped closer to Sehun and slipped an arm around his waist, tugging him closer. “This is all for your good, Sehunah.”

“But I don`t want to kill him,” Sehun whispered into Jongin`s neck, and the latter stiffened slightly at the contact.

“That`s why I am here, I will do the pleasure of killing him off,” Woohyun said, a smirk on his face, and in that moment Sehun realized that maybe Woohyun wasn`t as innocent as Sehun thought. He was a werewolf, a monster who could kill anyone once he shifted. And that was all. Sehun frowned. Usually, when he would start realizing that he was in the middle of a supernatural world with dangerous creatures around him, he would also put Jongin on that list. But he didn`t do that anymore. Jongin wasn`t a blood thirsty monster anymore. Jongin was Sehun`s. Just Sehun`s. Sehun cringed as he grimaced; he was being infected by Namgrease.

“When is the meeting?” Lay asked, and Woohyun checked his watch before frowning.

“It`s at three o`clock, which means in an hour! I gotta get going, bye guys!” Woohyun didn`t leave room for any comments as he ran to the hallway and slipped on his shoes, exiting the house as he yelled a “bye, Bella!” Sehun looked over at Jongin and the latter shrugged his shoulders.

“What, you are beautiful.” Sehun punched his chest.

***

“YOU SON OF A ! HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME SOONER?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! WHERE DID THIS HAPPEN-“

“WAIT, DID YOU TWO ALREADY DO IT?! DID IT HUR-“

“SEHUN, YOU ! WHY DIDN`T YOU TELL ME EARLIE-“

“I heard that it hurts a lot on the first time, but Tao and I were pretty good-“

“I CAN`T BELIEVE YOU HEAD-“

“CAN YOU TWO JUST SHUT UP?!” Sehun glared at the screen before him, ignoring the fact that Baekhyun had just spoken about his and Tao`s first time. The couple shut up, but Tao was still glaring at Sehun.

“Begin from the start.” Sehun sighed as he massaged his temples, annoyed at Jongin for accompanying Woohyun to the pack meeting and leaving him alone. Jongin had left for the meeting when Woohyun had called an hour after he had left, asking for some backup in case the vampire did something, and Sehun was reluctant to let him or anyone of them, actually, go and search for the vampire in case something did happen. Lay had stayed behind to take care of Sehun, and to play with Nini while the mothers watched some TV, which he was doing at that moment. Sehun had nothing to do except from worrying, so he decided to Skype with Tao and Baekhyun to tell them about the confession and all. But he had to leave out many parts because his friends didn`t know about vampires or supernatural creatures.

“Fine,” Sehun sighed, fingers fiddling in his lap. Baekhyun and Tao were excitedly staring at the camera, both holding hands as they waited for Sehun to speak. “Well, we fought, a lot actually, and there was this huge misunderstanding and then I tried to confess, but something happened and he had to leave, but then he came back and then I was going to confess again but he left again, and then I was, uh, yeah, something happened and then he came back and we fought again and then we, uh, we confessed... I guess?” Baekhyun deadpanned and glared at Sehun while Tao grinned.

“Did you do it?” Tao asked and Sehun furiously blushed as he stammered out a reply.

“What? No, what the hell? We didn`t-no- what even? No!”

“Yah, you didn`t tell us any details!” Baekhyun whined, and Tao nodded along, a frown appearing on his face.

“I didn`t even get half of what you said!”  

“Then what did you do? Did you kiss? Wait, who kissed first?” Baekhyun widened his eyes as he waited for a reply, leaning forward in his seat.

“I want it all in details, Sehun, details!”

“Just tell us who kissed first! I`VE BEEN BETTING FIVE HUNDRED BUCKS ON THIS AND I SWEAR IF JONGIN WAS THE ONE WHO KISSED I`LL BE BROKE BEFORE MY GRADUATION!” Sehun sighed.

“Jongin kissed me first.” The response was a loud squeal and a long whine.

“I KNEW IT! JONGIN IS ONE BADASS WHO DARED TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!”

“Yah! I trusted your manliness and then you go betraying me! I can`t believe I`m friends with a wuss!” Sehun groaned as Baekhyun started bickering with Tao, slowly closing the laptop to avoid the screeches and squeals. He sighed and leaned back on the spinning chair. Sehun bit his lip as he thought about the pack meeting and the vampire that the guys were hunting. What if Jongin did manage to find the vampire, but something happened and he got hurt? What if the vampire managed to injure someone, or kill? Sehun stood up from the bed and started circling around the room. What could he do? What could he help them with? Sehun groaned as he fell back on his bed, looking up at the roof.

“What to do?”

“Sehun?” Sehun snapped up on his bed and looked over at the doorway.

“Lay?”

“Are you thinking about the meeting?” Lay entered the room as Sehun nodded.

“I am really worried, what if something happens to them?”

“I hope nothing happens,” Lay muttered, fingers playing with Sehun`s sheet as he sat down next to the latter. Sehun frowned.

“Is there something we can do to help?” Lay bit his lip as he looked up at Sehun.

“There is one thing that can prevent everyone, actually, from getting hurt.” Sehun widened his eyes.

“What? What is it? Tell me!” Lay sighed.

“I don`t want you to do something that can hurt you,” Lay argued, but Sehun stubbornly shook his head.

“No, if this can help an entire pack and Jongin, a little harm isn`t a problem.” Lay bit his lip as he nodded.

“I guess you`re right. Okay, what you have to do is to enter the forest, any forest actually, and throw a charm. You will have to say the following spell and carve this symbol into the tree.” Lay pulled out a crumbled paper from his pocket and handed it over to Sehun. Sehun wondered why Lay had been so ready with the paper and all, but shrugged it off as he unfolded it. A strange sign, reminding Sehun of lightning a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter