Chapter 8

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I actually didn`t have time to write today, but since I got 102 SUBSCRIBERS I felt obliged to do so. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! I LOOOOVVVEE YOOUUU GUYYYSS!! I will make sure to update again, at least once this week! OHRANGHAE<3<3

Chapter 8

“I still can`t believe you`re moving,” Tao mumbled, head hidden beneath his arms. Sehun sighed and nodded.

“I know.” Baekhyun stood up and crossed the space between himself and Sehun, quickly slinging his arms around the latter`s neck.

“Remember that we are always here for you, just give us a call if you ever miss us.”

“I will,” Sehun smiled as he pulled back and Tao also hugged Sehun.

“Have you told Chen?” Sehun shook his head.

“He didn`t pick up my calls, I could only contact you two,” Sehun said, fiddling with his thumbs. Baekhyun pulled out his phone and dialed Chen`s number, waiting for the other line to pick up.

“Suho couldn`t come, they`ve gone to his grandmother`s house for the weekend. I did send him the message, though, and he is really, really angry...” Sehun sighed and bit his lip. It was hard to say goodbye. He didn`t want to leave, but his father had given him no space for any arguments. On the bright side, Lay and his family would accompany them to their new house and live with them until their house was fixed.

“I`ll miss you guys,” Sehun mumbled, blinking back tears. Baekhyun was smiling, despite the tears rolling down his cheeks, and Tao was openly sobbing. Sehun smiled and lightly punched his shoulder. “Yah, do you really want me to remember you like this? All ugly and sobbing?” Tao scrunched his nose and pushed Sehun.

“I am not ugly! I`m handsome!” Sehun chuckled.

“You`re naturally ugly, Tao.” They stared at each other for a few seconds before Tao broke down again and hugged the living days out of Sehun. The latter felt a tear roll down his own cheek and sadly smiled.

***

“Will you come with me?” Sehun stopped packing his clothes as he waited for Luhan to answer. The latter shrugged.

“I don`t know if my body can accompany you, I can`t get out of the house, Sehun.” Sehun nodded and frowned.

“But you were at the football field, and the hospital.” Luhan nodded and smiled sadly.

“I guess this is the end for us too.” Sehun bit his lip and nodded. The days Luhan had been with him as a ghost were pretty nice, actually. Sehun had been speaking with Luhan every night when he would be in his bed, trying to fall asleep only to end up gossiping with the grinning Luhan. Jongin had ignored him since the day he told him about Luhan`s condition, which was probably a week ago, and Sehun felt like a part of him was missing. He would shrug it off before frowning because the feeling just wouldn`t go away.

“I-uh-I think I`ll miss you.” Sehun quickly looked down, his bangs covering his slightly flushed face as he continued packing. Luhan was quiet for a moment, Sehun had to look up to check if he was still there. He was. And he was grinning, eyes glazed with unshed tears.

“I will miss you too, Sehunnie. I am sorry, for not fixing our relationship in time. We could`ve had it all.”

“Rolling in the deep.” Sehun`s head snapped to his door and he widened his eyes as Lay stood there, grinning. “Your father said to hurry up, Sehun!” Sehun nodded before frowning.

“Lay, c-can you hear Luhan?” Lay smiled and nodded excitedly.

“I can see him and hear him, he`s right there,” Lay said and pointed at Luhan. Luhan didn`t seem surprised. Sehun slowly nodded before turning back to his bed and zipped up his bag.

“I guess I`ll be going now,” Sehun awkwardly cleared his throat and Lay quickly stepped out of the room, knowing where this was going. Luhan smiled and stepped closer to Sehun.

“Goodbye, Sehunnie.” Luhan closed the space between them and hugged Sehun. Sehun was still shocked over the fact that Luhan could touch him, despite him just being a spirit. But he didn`t mind the hug, he enjoyed it and wrapped his arms around Luhan`s tiny frame. Sehun suddenly felt a wave of nausea, the wishes he used to have before he broke up with Luhan replaying in his mind. He had wanted to hug Luhan like this for a long, long time, and now that he was finally able to do it, he felt like crying. Luhan was the first to pull back, and to make the goodbye less painful, he disappeared and Sehun stood alone. He breathed deeply to calm himself before he broke drown and grabbed his suitcase, closing the door to his room behind him after casting it a last look. He would miss the home he had lived in for his entire life.

“Ready?” Sehun looked at his mother and nodded. She smiled sadly at him before locking the door to their house and making her way to their car, slipping in the passenger side next to Sehun`s father. The truck that had all their belongings in it had already driven to their new house and Lay, Nini, Minja, Sehun and his parents were now sitting in the car.

”You okay, son?” Sehun looked at his father through the small mirror and nodded. “Then off we go!” The car started driving and Sehun nudged Lay next to him.

“Aren`t you bringing your car?” Lay smiled and shook his head.

“I sold it, it was big but the back tire broke so I sold it and gave the money to Minjassi, I mean mother.” Sehun nodded and turned to look out of the window. Bui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter