Chapter 16

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I wrote a short chapter because I will be working with school related for the next few days, and I thought that the least I could do for you is to update.

I hope that you guys understand that school is a bit important at the moment and that I have to update short chapters. Please bear with me if this chapter is boring! 

Read and Enjoy! And please please please comment because they really make my day!

Chapter 16

 

“Hey, you okay?” Sehun looked up at Woohyun, nodding weakly in return. Woohyun frowned as he slid down next to Sehun. “You don`t seem okay to me. What`s wrong, tell me.” The others suddenly appeared by the lunch table and Sehun shook his head.

“Nothing.” Woohyun knew that Sehun had lied, but he let it drop because the guys were all present.

“What`s up?” Jin asked and Woohyun looked at him with a frown.

“Did you fix the marks?” It took Jin a few seconds to get the message and when he did he lowered his head. Sehun realized that Woohyun was talking about the marks that alerted them whenever a magical creature trespassed into their territory. Woohyun growled as he looked at Hoya and the tricksters. “Did I not tell you to fix them?” His tone was dangerous and Sehun noticed how all the boys had become tense and had bowed their heads. Woohyun was angrily glaring, nose flaring as he prepared to snap at them.

“I can help you with that.” All eyes were on Sehun and Lay frowned from beside him.

“How exactly?” Sunggyu asked from his seat, an eyebrow raised. Sehun cleared his throat as he put away his spoon.

“Well, you guys did mention something about casting spells and all, and I have gotten a book that can help us, I think... I could give it a shot?” Sehun raised his eyebrows as he looked over at Woohyun, and the latter suddenly grinned as he threw an arm around Sehun`s shoulder, all traces of anger gone.

“You`re hired! When do you have time, Sehunnie?” Sehun shrugged as he mumbled a “whenever” and Woohyun clapped his hands together. “That`s perfect! If you manage to do it, I will put away all my pride and beg you on my knees to join the pack; you can have the tricksters in return.”

“Hey!” Taehyung exclaimed and quickly shut up as Woohyun gave him a glare. “Okay, okay, I was joking, just sell me if you have to!” Sehun smiled as Taehyung continued mumbling stuff and Woohyun grinned, alpha power put to the side as he enjoyed his friend`s squirming. The group started chatting again, Lay speaking with Sunggyu about some healing powers that werewolves had and Sehun felt his mind drift off to Jongin once more. He had been thinking about what Jongin had said three days ago, on the day of his transfusion. He had basically confessed to Sehun! Or maybe he meant it as a good friend? Sehun closed his eyes as he sighed. What exactly was going on between them? Could they become something more than friends or were they to remain in the awkward stage they were currently trapped in? Sehun knew for sure that he wanted to be more than friends. He wanted it a lot.  

“Oh, I forgot to bring my book!” Sehun was pulled out of his thoughts as Hoya groaned and Woohyun smirked as he leaned back in his seat.

“You better get going to the library then, huh?” Hoya had barely eaten anything, and he really, really liked to eat his lunch in peace. He grumbled as he stood up and before he had managed to step away from the table, Sehun quickly stood up and grabbed his arm. He needed to clear his mind; too much Jongin and the possibility that he liked him was almost overwhelming.

“I can do it for you, just tell me what book it is,” Sehun quickly said as Hoya frowned at him, and the latter grinned in relief as he patted Sehun`s back.

“Thank you mate, it`s called Pride and Prejudice, for that book report we have this week.” Sehun nodded at Hoya as he waved the table goodbye and left for the library. Lay had stood up to follow him, but Sunggyu pulled him down and started talking with him, and Sehun had to give Lay an assuring look to make him stay and eat his lunch. Sehun had already finished his book report and his wasn`t about Pride and Prejudice, but some old historical book he really didn`t want to read but had to. Sehun entered the library and bowed at the librarian, noticing how she gave him a harsh look. Sehun remembered that she had almost taken his phone away that one day, and scrunched his nose in distaste. He walked up the aisles to the ones with historical books, stopping at the letter P. He searched and searched but couldn`t find the book and huffed as he stood up.

“Where is it?” Sehun muttered, fingers pulling at books he would check the titles of as he looked through all the letters. Sighing, Sehun gave up and closed his eyes as he leaned forward on the shelf.

“Looking for this?” Sehun yelped as he jumped back and widened his eyes at the intruder. Wait a second. It was that boy.

“Kyungsoo! I haven`t seen you in a while,” Sehun said, accepting the book in Kyungsoo`s hand with a small grin. The latter smiled a heart shaped smile as he looked down at his feet before looking up again and locking eyes with Sehun.

“Yeah, I am not in your class, and they sort of crash together, so I can only see you during lunch brakes.” Sehun nodded before frowning.

“How did you know I was looking for Pride and Prejudice?” Kyungsoo shrugged as he pointed at the book in Sehun`s hands.

“My class has to make a report about it, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter