Chapter 7

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am sorry if you guys don`t like the plot, but I need something to build the story on! Oh, and here is another short chapter just because I had some time! ^-^

Chapter 7

“Why did you come to me?” Luhan shrugged and smiled.

“I don`t know, I woke up and I was at the football field, and then I was at the hospital, and then I suddenly appeared here...” Sehun frowned as he looked down at his hands.

“How is this possible? You`re in a coma, Luhan, how are you here then? And why can`t Jongin see you?”

“I don`t think anyone can see me, but you,” Luhan replied, smiling cutely at Sehun. Sehun pressed his knees to his chest, leaning his back on the headboard of his bed. No one had come up to check up on him yet, and he was actually quite thankful for that, because despite Luhan not being real, Sehun found comfort in his presence.

“Do you know about Jongin?” Luhan nodded.

“And Kris too. I know about them all, I actually found out a while ago.” Luhan scratched the back of his neck and crossed his legs on Sehun`s bed. Sehun frowned.

“Why didn`t you tell me?” Luhan smiled sadly.

“I was going to tell you, but then he tricked me up to the roof and I don`t remember anything after that. I guess that was when I was attacked...” Sehun`s eyes widened and he sat up straight.

“Who are you talking about? Did you see his face?” Luhan nodded and shuddered.

“He seemed really innocent, I actually believed him when he said that he needed help with something and so I followed him up to the roof, only to find out that he was a vampire. He is different from Jongin and Kris, though. He doesn`t stop drinking, he said that there is pleasure in drinking all the blood and not leaving anything behind.”

“A rogue,” Sehun whispered, realizing that the vampire Luhan was speaking about was the one who had attacked that boy on the news as well. The one who was after Sehun`s blood. One of the many, at least.

“A rogue?”

“A vampire who finds pleasure in killing his preys, but he has a ring, or a necklace, because it was sunny when he attacked you and it`s not possible for rogues to be out in the sunlight without burning up,” Sehun answered. Luhan nodded slowly, taking in the information. “Do you know who he is? Name or anything?”

“No, I have never seen him before, but he is young, that`s why I thought he was a student and went to help him.” Sehun bit his lip in frustration. Just who was this vampire?

“Do you think you can recognize him?” Luhan nodded. “If he ever comes here again, or if you see him, can you inform me first? We need to stop him before something bad happens.” Sehun knew that the rogue was after him, but since Luhan didn`t seem like he knew, Sehun decided to keep it a secret. He didn`t want to worry him. Luhan nodded and pouted.

“Why did he attack me, though?” Sehun didn`t know the answer, so he just looked off to the side and out of the window. The rain was strong and merciless, hitting the window with an irregular pattern. They were silent for while before Sehun gasped. Lay.

“Luhan, do you know anything about Lay?” Luhan frowned before lightly nodding.

“I do, actually.” Sehun shifted closer to Luhan.

“Can you please tell me?” Luhan shook his head.

“I don`t think I`m in a place to tell you that.” Sehun frowned.

“Luhan, you don`t get it, Lay is not human, and I really want to know what he is because he might have saved my life yesterday!” Luhan suddenly smiled and nodded.

“Ah, I saw that yesterday! The way the sky became light and he pressed his hand onto your forehead and all. No one else noticed, though, so we`re the only ones to know.” Sehun closed his eyes as he breathed through his nose, anger bubbling inside of him.

“Can`t you just tell me? I won`t let him know, and I don`t think he would believe me either if I said that you told me; you`re in a coma, after all!” Luhan was stubborn, still shaking his head.

“I`m sorry, Sehunnie, but I really can`t tell you. Lay would get mad.” Sehun was beyond curious when Luhan said that. Just what was Lay? Why was it such a big secret that he had to wait for Lay to tell him?

“Fine.” Sehun leaned back on the headboard and pouted. Luhan giggled and stood up. Sehun quickly looked at him, a frown on his face. “Where are you going?” Luhan felt warmth spread through his heart at Sehun`s words. Did he still care about him?

“Eh, I don`t know, I guess back to my body?” Sehun scrambled off the bed and almost fell on the floor when his foot got caught in his blanket.  

“What do you mean back to your body?” Luhan bit back a smile.

“Why, Sehun? Don`t you want me to be alive?” Sehun quickly shook his head and blinked.

“It`s not that! No! It`s just that- that maybe when you wake up, we won`t be like this anymore...” Sehun trailed off and scratched his neck. Luhan understood what he said.

“I`m not waking up yet, Sehun. I just rest my soul there.” Luhan smiled and stepped closer to Sehun. “Maybe, Sehun, maybe if I wake up, I might remember this and come back.” No, don`t come back. That was what Sehun wanted to say, because he was the one who ended their re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter