Chapter 9

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope you guys like this story, I have sooo much coming for you! Oh, and I`m sorry if I didn`t tag all the people that are in this story, and there will be many, many people coming... If you want to request someone, please do so, and if I can add them into the story with a respective character, I shall do so! 

Here you go:

Chapter 9

“I`m Oh Sehun, accept me kindly.”

“I am Lay from Seoul! Accept me kindly as well!”

“Choose your seats.” Sehun and Lay bowed at their teacher and walked up to the back where three  seats were empty, sitting down on the ones closest to the window.

“It went better than I had imagined,” Lay whispered as the teacher started delivering work sheets. Sehun nodded and looked down at the paper before him. Second World War. They had already had a test in it back in Seoul and Sehun had gotten a B+.

“Haven`t we had this already?” Lay nodded at Sehun.

“Yes, I got an A on this test, I remember.”

“Well, let`s just ace this again, then,” Sehun mumbled, earning a chuckle from Lay. He decided to look around in the classroom a bit, to get to know the faces he would be going to school with for the next three months. Girls were openly looking at him and Lay, drool practically dripping down their chins, and Sehun scrunched his nose. The guys were all busy talking to each other, except from three boys who were openly glaring at Sehun and Lay. Sehun furrowed his eyebrows and looked over at Lay.

“What?” Sehun bit his lip and shook his head, maybe he was overanalyzing it. The class was loud and the teacher was even louder as she tried to hush them. Sehun and Lay were surrounded by girls who were asking them questions, batting fake lashes at them.

“I don`t know,” Sehun replied to almost every question, but the girls would all just giggle it off. Lay was clearly uncomfortable, but he didn`t mind the girls speaking to him.

“Did you guys see the new trend in Seoul?” Lay asked, eyebrows raised as he looked at girls with a cute expression. They were all making squealing sounds and Sehun had to block his ear because of how loud they were. “The skirts are exactly knee-lengthed, no inches shorter nor longer, and the shirts have long sleeves. Many girls use their uniform that way, so I figured you would like to know. Or, at least, that`s the way I like it.” The girls were giggling and nodding eagerly at Lay, pulling subconsciously at their skirts to drag them lower so they would at least cover their butts. Sehun stifled a laugh as he realized that Lay was basically Christianizing them, quickly looking off to the side so he wouldn`t seem obvious. But there were those guys again, glaring at Sehun. What was their problem?

“Students, class is over!” The teacher announced, and a second later the bell rang. Everyone started gathering their things and Sehun and Lay finally got to breathe as the girls left the classroom.

“What do we have next?”

“Math,” Sehun muttered, holding the door for Lay so they could exit together. They walked to their lockers and grabbed their books, putting away the work sheets they had gotten. The next class began a few minutes later and Sehun and Lay sat back down at their previous spot. A good thing about private school was that they would be in the same class all the time, no need for seat changes at all.

“Sit down,” the teacher announced and gave Lay and Sehun a curt nod instead of making them introduce themselves. Sehun shrugged and sat down, pulling out his math book. “Algebra, chapter 7.” Everyone turned the page to 98 and listened as the teacher started going into the depths of the chapter. Sehun and Lay were scribbling down notes and the girls were all secretly admiring them for being so smart. “There are three exercises on page 102 and I want you to-“ the teacher was cut off by the door banging open, every student, except from Lay, Sehun and the boys who had been glaring at them, gasped and widened their eyes. A boy walked in, eyebrows furrowed as he threw his bag on the table right next to Sehun`s, plopping down on the chair and kicking his legs on the table. “So nice of you to join us, Mr. Nam.”

“Ah, my deepest pleasure, Mr. Han,” the boy replied, sarcasm dripping from his words. He looked over to the boys on his left and nodded at them, a secret exchange that made the boys bow their heads slightly. Sehun frowned at the scene, but the boy`s eyes were suddenly on him. His nose flared and his eyes held anger. “Who the are you?”

“Nam Woohyun, watch your tongue.” One of the boys made a move to stand up but Woohyun held up his hand, making the boy sit back down. What was going on?

“I speak the way I want to, Mr. Han,” Woohyun replied, snarling slightly. Sehun wondered why on earth it looked animalistic, blinking as he took in the scene before him. Lay was also awfully quiet, looking down at his book through the entire scene.

“Detention, for the rest of the week, Mr. I-can-do-whatever-I-want-to-and-can-get-away-with-it.” The teacher gave no room to speak as he walked back up to his desk and told the class to continue working. Slowly, the students started working again, and whispering turned into full out chatters. Sehun was aware of Woohyun looking at him every now and then, the sound of low growling heard.

“I`ll take the detention for you, hyung,” Sehun heard one of the boys whisper, ears perking up at the sound. “That bastard doesn`t know who you are.” Woohyun chuckled and smirked.

“Sure, take it if you want to, I`ve suddenly gotten a lot on my plate.” The last words sounded directed towards Sehun and the latter cleared his throat awkwardly as he turned to Lay.

“What`s wrong?” Lay frowned at Sehun.

“Doesn`t this seem a bit weird? The guys next to us are practically killing us with their eyes!” Sehun was whispering, making sure to check if the boys were listening. The three guys next to Woohyun were busy speaking, but Woohyun was frowning down at his paper. Sehun looked back at Lay and raised his eyebrows.

“I, uh, I guess it seems a bit weird...” Sehun was curious as to what on earth was going on, quickly finishing his work before the bell rang so he could spend some time on finding out. Sehun and Lay left for the cafeteria and sat down at the back, pulling out their lunches as they surveyed the small canteen. This school wasn`t as big as Sehun`s school back in Seoul, there were only 200 students here while Sehun`s school in Seoul had more than 500.  Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter