Chapter 31 part 1

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, guys, I know that I wrote that this would be the last chapter, but it became so long and I still haven`t finished it so I divided it in two.

This is just the part 1, there will be another part so please stay tuned and I will try to post the other part soon!

Here you go:

Chapter 31

“Wake up.” Sehun felt a slap to his cheek, groaning when his head lolled to the side. Sehun squinted as he took in the bright light in the room. He wanted to stretch his sore limbs, but his arms and legs were tied to a chair, and he yelped in surprise.

“What the hell?” Sehun tried wriggling, but he was tied too tight. He looked up, realizing that someone had been there all the time. Luhan smiled at him.

“How are you feeling?” Sehun frowned.

“Luhan? Why am I tied to a chair?” Sehun squirmed again, but Luhan suddenly chuckled and crouched down in front of him, making him freeze on spot.

“We`re just having some fun, Sehunnie.” Sehun frowned again.

“How the hell is this having fun? Let me out,” Sehun yelled, pulling at the ropes to no avail. Luhan sighed.

“Yah, stop being so annoying and shut up.” Sehun stopped moving. This wasn`t his Luhan.

“What happened to you? Why are you like this?” Sehun saw a flash of some sort of emotion in Luhan`s eyes, but the latter suddenly smirked and leaned back, masking his feelings.

“What do you mean? I`m just being my usual self.” Luhan smiled brightly and Sehun frowned because Luhan looked like Luhan but wasn`t Luhan. If that made sense.

“Why am I here?” Luhan stood up.

“Wait a sec, he`s coming.” Sehun frowned, racking his brain for any information that could be useful, but it ended up with a headache forming. Sehun realized that he had been hurt earlier, the pain in his back and the dried blood on the back of his head suddenly becoming more evident. Luhan was ing crazy. The door opened and Sehun waited for the person to enter so he could see him. Light footsteps were heard and a person stopped in front of him. Sehun`s jaw dropped.

“Kyungsoo? What are you doing here?” Kyungsoo smiled at Sehun and walked up to Luhan, giving him a light peck on the cheek before turning back towards Sehun.

“Hello, Sehun! How are you feeling?” This had got to be a sick joke. Sehun scowled.

“Brilliant! Can`t you see the state I`m in?” Kyungsoo chuckled.

“Ah, your sarcastic remarks won`t do you any good here, Sehunnie.” Sehun felt so angry and frustrated and hurt and ing betrayed at the same time.

“Exactly who are you?” Kyungsoo sighed and sat down on a chair across from Sehun, Luhan standing next to him to smile at him. Sehun felt sick.

“I am Do Kyungsoo, your friend,” Kyungsoo answered, smiling a heart shaped smile. Sehun scowled.

“You`re not my friend.” Kyungsoo sighed.

“True, I don`t wanna be you friend.” He crossed his legs. “The only reason I spoke to you was because of Jongin.” Sehun frowned.

“Jongin?” Kyungsoo offered a nod.

“Yeah, Kim Jongin, my boyfriend.” Sehun frowned deeper.

“Jongin isn`t your boyfriend.” Kyungsoo widened his eyes.

“Jongin is my boyfriend.” For a second, Sehun felt scared because Kyungsoo looked very scary, but he kept glaring at him. Kyungsoo shook his head, eyes returning back to normal as a sickly sweet smile adorned his face. “I was the one who attacked you in the forest.” Sehun frowned. So Luhan wasn`t his attacker, Luhan wasn`t the one who tried to kill Sehun, and Sehun actually felt relieved. He looked over at Luhan and the latter averted his gaze.

“Who was the other vampire?” Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows. “There were two vampires, you attacked me and someone else saved me. Was it you?” Sehun looked up at Luhan, noticing how his eyes suddenly seemed normal again, just like his Luhan. But the moment was over when Kyungsoo spoke up.

“Luhan helped you, yes, he basically sacrificed himself for you because I was very, very hungry.” Sehun didn`t understand a of what was going on around him. Luhan had tried to kill him not long ago, and now Kyungsoo said that he had saved him on the bonfire night? Kyungsoo sighed. “Anyway, the only thing that matters now is that Jongin is searching for you and he will be here soon.” Sehun frowned. Jongin. Jongin was looking for him. Sehun wondered what Kyungsoo`s intentions were, was he going to hurt Jongin? He did call him his boyfriend, so maybe he didn`t plan on hurting him.

“W-why are you doing this?” Kyungsoo sighed.

“You`re really annoying, do you know that?” Sehun didn`t really care, making sure Kyungsoo got the hint by raising an eyebrow. Kyungsoo shrugged and sighed, a smile still on his face. “Well, let`s just say that after today, Jongin won`t be looking at you anymore.” Sehun widened his eyes.

“You`re gonna make him blind?!” Kyungsoo frowned, mouth open as he tried to form words.

“W-what? What the hell? No, no I am not trying to make him blind? What?” Sehun narrowed his eyes at him.

“Then why did you say that? Are you going to remove his eyes? Do you like his eyes? Oh my God, are you involved in human trafficking?” Sehun shook his head. “This is so disappointing, I expected a lot more from you, Kyungsoo. Since you`ve been here for so long and all...” Sehun clicked his tongue and Kyungsoo stood up from his chair, frowning at him.

“What is wrong with you? Are you high or something?” Kyungsoo looked over at Luhan. “Did you give him something?” Luhan shook his head, frowning at Kyungsoo.

“I don`t know, but he did hit his head pretty hard,” Luhan trailed off, frowning at Sehun.

“You two are so stupid,” Sehun said, feeling anger bubbling up inside him. “I hate you so much! Oh my God, I just want to punch you in the guts and make you puke out all the negativity in you! And you, Luhan, I just want to drag off your wig!” Luhan gasped.

“I am not wearing a wig! How dare you! This is all natural!” Sehun scoffed.

“Yeah, sure, because Asians are supposed to blonde.” Luhan widened his eyes.

“I just dyed it! Nothing more! Why are you suddenly attacking me?! Have you seen your own hair?!”

“My hair is more natural than Kyungsoo`s eyes!” Sehun looked over at Kyungsoo with narrowed eyes. “You`ve had double eyelid surgery, haven`t you?” Sehun wanted to point an accusing finger at Kyungsoo, but his hands were still tied to the chair. Kyungsoo stomped.

“I have not had surgery! My mother had double eyelids!” Sehun mock laughed.

“I didn`t know people knew how to operate back in the 18th century.” Kyungsoo growled.

“How dare you?! My mother was not born in the 18thcentury!” Sehun raised an eyebrow, and Luhan slowly looked over at Kyungsoo, frowning. Kyungsoo blinked, clearing his throat. “Okay, maybe she was born in the 18th century, but she lived most of her life in the 19th when I was born!” Sehun grimaced.

“Speaking of which, exactly how old are you?” Kyungsoo bit his lip, looking down at his fiddling fingers.

“Uh, age is a ver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter