Chapter 32

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I`m sorry for all the cringe worthy typos throughout this story, love you for not mentioning them tho!

Chapter 32 – The End

“Sehun, Sehun, wake up, yah, idiot, wake up.” Sehun felt someone slap his cheek repeatedly, groaning as he his side.

“Go away,” Sehun whimpered, pushing the source of the voice away with his hand. A scoff and a chuckle was heard.

“Oh my God, I can`t believe he did that! How dare you touch me face?! Do you have any idea how fast I get pimples when someone touches my face?! OH MY GOD, BAEKHYUN, HOLD MY PURSE!” Sehun popped his eyes open and shot up in the bed.

“TAO?! BAEKHYUN?!” He jumped at the two, dragging them into the bed with him as he laughed loudly. Tao was squirming to get out of the hug, but after a second he chuckled as well and gave in, rubbing Sehun`s back as Baekhyun laughed at him. Sehun pulled back and grinned at them. “Yah, why are you two here?” Tao scoffed.

“What the hell? We`re here to visit your sorry after you were resurrected from the dead,” Tao said, scowling at Sehun, and the latter widened his eyes. He hadn`t died? This wasn`t paradise? Sehun looked around in the room, realizing that he was in a hospital.

“Jongin, where is Jongin?” Baekhyun grinned and stood up from the bed.

“You mean your vampire boyfriend?” Sehun nodded, not really catching his words because all he wanted was to see Jongin, and Baekhyun shrugged. “I think he went down to order a drink or something.” Sehun bit his lip, feeling his heart beat wildly in his chest. Jongin was alive, he was alive! They hadn`t died! But how? How the hell did they survive? Sehun was a hundred percent sure that they were being into a black portal, thousand feet into air. Who the hell helped them? As if on cue, the door to the room opened and in walked none other than Lay, ironically dressed in all white.

“Good morning, Sehun!” Lay stopped next to Sehun`s bedside, smiling at him. Sehun had a lot of questions running through his mind, and he didn`t waste a second asking them, despite Tao and Baekhyun being in the same room. Wait a second, Baekhyun had said called Jongin Sehun`s vampire boyfriend and Tao had accused him of being resurrected from the dead. Sehun added that question onto the pile he already had created.

“Lay, what on earth happened last night?!” Lay sighed and smiled, sitting down next to Sehun.

“Well, many lives were put in danger, but thankfully, no one except those who deserved to, died.” Sehun heaved a sigh in relief because he suddenly remembered Woohyun and his pack, and the Jungs, and the tricksters and Kris and his friends and Vincent, and Sehun`s heart was suddenly filled with happiness because they were all okay. And Luhan, oh, Luhan was also alive, and Sehun was grateful for that because he wanted to restart their friendship. Lay sighed again. “I was a bit puzzled myself when I arrived at the scene, because in my story, God had written the time and date for yesterday`s events, as well as when I was supposed to come and all, but I still don`t understand how Jongin managed to join you up the portal.” Sehun frowned.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, Luhan had first attempted to drag you down, but he was thrown away by the portal`s force because it was craving your soul and not his. But when Jongin grabbed you, it didn`t throw him away.” Sehun bit his lip, wondering why on earth that had happened. Lay suddenly clapped his hands, grinning at Sehun. “Enough with thinking so much, now, after you guys entered the portal, I dragged you out and brought all of you back home. The pack is all safe and sound, resting in their homes, and I have made sure that the Jung family along with Siwon is resting in their homes, without any injuries. Kris and his friends, along with Vincent, are all safe and at their respective homes and Luhan is also fine.” Sehun nodded, feeling a smile spread onto his lips.

“Thank you so much, Lay, for everything,” Sehun whispered and the latter chuckled and shook his head.

“It was all written in your story, it would happen anyway.” Sehun sighed in relief.

“I am glad that is over, God, so much happened and it was all happening at once and it was so damn draining-“

“Wait, wait, wait,” Lay interrupted him, raising an eyebrow. “You think this is the end?” Sehun blinked.

“It isn`t?” Lay chuckled, a beautiful laughter filling the room as he cocked his head to the side and smiled at Sehun.

“Sehun, your story has just begun.” Sehun deadpanned. Was there more to come? Sehun wasn`t sure if he could handle it all, but he was sure of one thing; Jongin would be by his side for a long, long time.

“This is so cool,” Tao suddenly said, biting his lip as he held back a squeal, and Baekhyun nodded at him, turning to look at Sehun and Lay with an excited expression.

“This is all real, like, witches-“

“Werewolves,” Tao added.

“Vampires-“

“Angels-“

“Oh, don`t forget the demons-“

“Yeah, especially the demons!” Baekhyun and Tao giggled to themselves and Sehun huffed.

“It won`t be as fun if you guys experienced everything I have gone through.” Tao shrugged.

“I think I`d still be fun.” Sehun playfully narrowed his eyes at him.

“Are you sure? Because the demon looked very scary, he reminded me of the ghost in the Conjuring.” Tao scoffed.

“I`m not falling for that, Sehun, Lay told us everything! Minseok looked like a fricking bun!” Sehun looked over at Lay and the latter raised his hands in surrender.

“Fine,” Sehun sighed. “He wasn`t that scary, but man, if you had heard his voice you`d bricks.” Tao suddenly shuddered, and Baekhyun started making scary faces at him, earning a slap from Tao, only to slap him back as the two started quarreling. Lay stood up from the bed and sighed.

“Guys, we should let Sehun rest for now, come on.” He started dragging Tao and Baekhyun towards the exit, and Tao started squirming in his hold.

“We don`t need to let him rest! Jongin gave him his blood, so he is practically a superhuman right now,” Tao yelled, trying to break free from Lay`s iron grip, and Sehun frowned. Why was he at a hospital when Jongin had given him his blood? He didn`t need any medications after that, because the blood helped him fix any injuries or wounds.

“He is still a human, let him have his rest,” Lay said, pushing the couple out the door as he followed them, and the last thing Sehun heard Baekhyun yelling was “you`re just making us go so they can smooch! I know it!” Sehun sighed and closed his eyes, leaning back on the soft pillow. He felt giddy, almost excited because no one had died! They were all alive! He did feel a bit sorry for Kyungsoo because the latter could have just dropped his obsession with Jongin and lived a normal life, but it wasn`t really an option. It almost seemed like the only reason Kyungsoo lived was to make Sehun fall for Luhan again so Kyungsoo could get Jongin. But that wasn`t happening, because Sehun loved Jongin. Sure, he also loved Luhan, but in a friendly way. But Jongin, oh, Jongin was on an entirely different level. The door opened a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter