Important news!!

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can`t believe this story has hit 10.000 views!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Now, over to the important news;

I will be writing a Sekai one-shot now, or I have actually finished a quarter of it, and I want you guys to have a piece of it now so you know what it will be about! And yes, it is the one that I had promised you guys before summer, and I am so so sorry for updating you about it now, but I had a lot of going on so I couldn`t do it in the summer, since I was in another country without my laptop and all, soooooo sorry!

And one more thing, since school has started and all, I will have to focus on both my studies and learning Korean +  writing here, so if I don`t update in a few days, please wait for me and I will make a long update!!

 

AND ABOUT A SEQUEL FOR THIS STORY I was thinking that maybe I would write a sequel, but then again, I will have to make a list or something because the first book has been sooooooo weird with stuff happening here and there without any proper structure, so I will maybe make a sequel! I just need to know if you guys really want me to make it or not, and if you guys can wait a short while so I can update other one-shots!

 

Now, DO YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS? I will make a one-shot out of your wishes for this month, along with that Sekai one-shot I had promised you guys before the vacation had started! ANY SHIP IS OKAY, but remember that I will try to make a one-shot for as many ships as I can, and if I don`t make a one-shot for your request, then please tell me and I will!!!

 

Now, here is the tiny, tiny piece from the unfinished one-shot that I promised you. Oh, and it might seem a bit boring since it is the start of the story and all, but just comment if you want me to continue it and post the rest, but if you don`t want me to or just want to request a story, I will gladly accept your wish!!

Enjoy:

“Bring him in.” Sehun was yanked to his feet, the ropes around his wrists tightening as he was pulled inside a room. A black sack was over his head, hiding the view from him. Despite the obviously dangerous situation, Sehun was surprisingly calm. Maybe because his life was so damn boring and the only exciting thing that ever happened to him was when a TV drama ended the way he wanted it to end. The ropes around his wrists were suddenly, and quite easily, yanked off. “Who the put ropes on him?!” A sigh was heard.

“Sorry, boss, I thought that he was going to escape so I-“ the sentence wasn`t even finished as the sound of a slap emitted off the walls around Sehun. Sehun didn`t even flinch, and he actually got a bit worried because in a situation like that, he was supposed to flinch. Why the hell wasn`t he flinching? “What the ?” Another slap was heard and Sehun held back an annoyed grunt.

“Tao! Why the did you slap me?!”

“Because you slapped me first!”

“Because you ing tied his hands with a bloody rope! How dare you tie his hands?!”

“It wasn`t the plan to begin with, but I had to do it for safety purposes!”

“Tao, you`re the only one who knows him besides me! Exactly what can he do to harm you?!” There was a slight silence, and then a rushed “no offence” was whispered. Sehun was oddly calm but he was also very curious and wanted to remove the sack over his head, but there was suddenly a loud huff and sigh.

“I`m sorry for acting that way, boss, but we really can`t have him touching me or my face. Now, if you`ll excuse me,” and with that, loud footsteps, more like stomping, was heard and the door closed. There was a moment of silence, light breathing heard before the sack over Sehun`s head was gently removed. Sehun squinted because of the bright light inside the room, trying to blink away the black dots around him, but before he managed to see the person in front of him, hands quickly pressed to his eyes.

“Uh, sorry about the light, I`ve told Tao to fix it before but he never really listens,” the captor spoke, and Sehun waited for the guy to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter