Chapter 25

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am sorry for the long wait, I have three tests coming +  an exam...! Ugh, I hate school, wish me luck cause I don`t think I`ll come back alive...!

But, anyway, thank you for reading my story and please please comment because they really make my day and motivate me!

Chapter 25

“Did Sehun call?” Lay shook his head as he frowned at Jongin. Taehyung was sleeping next to them, the doctors had given him anesthetics because they had to pop his leg back in place, and Jimin was guiltily sitting on the chair next to the hospital bed. Lay couldn`t access his healing powers when he tried to help Taehyung feel less pain on the way to the hospital, and he realized that the only person he could take the pain away from was Sehun. But thankfully, since Jimin and Taehyung both were tricksters, Jimin managed to play with his feelings, making him feel sleepy and not hurt.

“He hasn`t called at all, and he isn`t picking up or answering any texts either,” Lay said, pulling out his phone to check. Jongin was fuming as he tried to calm himself down and Woohyun was having a pack meeting, telling all the members to search the entire town. Jongin had tried calling Kris, but the latter wasn`t picking up his phone. “Wait a second, what if he is with his friend?” Jongin snapped his head in Lay`s direction. Lay blinked. “That friend that was attacked with him, remember?” Jongin`s jaw ticked as he glared at the floor, biting his lip before nodding sharply.

“I`ll call you when I find something,” Jongin said, not leaving any space for arguments as he exited the room. He ran down the hallways of the hospital, swiftly avoiding the patients as he entered the parking lot. Jongin quickly started his car and pulled away from the hospital, driving off to the place where he had last met him. He stopped the car next to the forest and exited, running with vampire speed. He ran and ran until he entered a clearing and stopped as he walked in a circle. “Where are you?! Come out, I know that you`re responsible for this!” Jongin glared at the figure slowly walking out of the shadows, hoodie lightly draped over his head.

“Jonginah? What`s wrong?” Jongin snarled as he advanced towards the smirking vampire, pressing him against a tree.

“Where the is he? Tell me right now because I swear I won`t be able to control myself,” Jongin growled, eyes shooting dangers into the vampire`s. The latter grinned before pushing Jongin off with enough force to have him tumbling back.

“Now, now, Jonginah, you must not forget that I am your turner,” the vampire smirked, a mocking tone dripping from his words as he stepped away from the tree. Jongin bit his lip and tried to control himself, and he knew that even if he was to lose his control, he wouldn`t kill his turner. No matter what, he wouldn`t be able to because once a vampire is turned, he is bound to his turner as a mother is to their child. You can never kill your turner, but he can kill you.

“Where is he?” Jongin asked, words forced out through gritted teeth. His turner shrugged and pouted his lips slightly.

“I actually don`t know, Jonginah. But I did hear that he left the town with someone.” Jongin frowned.

“With who? When did this happen? Who told you?” The vampire chuckled lightly, and Jongin felt old feelings surfacing, a pained expression crossing his face at the memories they had shared. Not him and Sehun. But him and his turner.  

“Aren`t you a little too curious, Jongin? Are you falling for him?” The vampire neared him and stopped in front of Jongin, cocking his head to the side. “Jonginah, are you in love with Sehun?” Jongin refused to act weak, looking straight into the his turner`s eyes.

“Yes.” Jongin knew that there was something between him and his turner, or it used to be before, so it didn`t come as a shock when a hurt expression crossed the vampire`s face. Jongin frowned.

“Why are you here? Why are you so interested in Sehun?” His turner looked at him with narrowed eyes before taking a step back.

“I want to be friends with him, that`s all.”

“I know that there is more to it than just friendship. I`m telling you to stop, right now, because if Sehun gets hurt, I swear to God, I won`t hesitate to kill you.” Jongin was glowering at his turner, and the latter had a sad smile on his face, before smirking and taking a step back.

“I am not after him to hurt him, it is quite the contrary, actually.” Jongin narrowed his eyes.

“What do you mean?”

“Ah, let`s just drop this already, I have someone to feast on and I can`t have him waiting. Now if you can excuse me.” Jongin watched as his turner smirked one last time and vanished, leaving Jongin alone to himself and his thoughts. Sehun. Sehun was gone. Jongin immediately dashed out of the forest, quickly entering and starting his car as he drove off. He knew that Sehun was probably taken away, far, far away, but he knew where to go. He knew that Kris had something to do with this.

***

 “So this is your house? Does Jongin also live here?” Kris smiled and shook his head, signaling for a maid to put down the glass of water in front of Sehun.

“No, this is my grandfather`s house. Since I am from the Royal family, I get a lot of property, and this is just one of the many buildings that I have inherited.” Sehun nodded, quietly sipping from his glass.

“Did you sell that apartment, by the way,” Vincent asked and Kris shook his head.

“I can`t sell it, Jongin lives there too. Or lived, since he`s been with Sehun for such a long while,” Kris smiled in Sehun`s direction. “Jongin doesn`t know about this place, he only knows of the apartment in town, the one I share with him.” Sehun nodded before widening his eyes.

“Jongin! He is probably worried, we have to call him and tell him that everything is okay!” Vincent stood up and shook his head, Sehun`s phone in his hand.

“I am sorry, Sehun, but I cannot allow you to call anyone, even if it is your boyfriend. If my father finds out about your location, he won`t hesitate to kill.” Sehun widened his eyes. “Oh, not you, your friends if they get i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter