Chapter 19

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys, I have a test in 8 hours! It is a science test, ugghhh I hate science! 

But anyway, I managed to quickly write a chapter for the best readers in the world! 

Please, please, please comment because I love to read and answer your thoughts and opinions!

TRIGGER: This chapter might be a bit boring, or maybe a bit fluffy because of Sekai? I don`t know, I couldn`t make it ty because I can`t write to save my life, plus it isn`t time for them to get intimate yet.... So all ya thirsty sekai shippers have to wait a bit longer, just a bit ^-^

ANYWAAAYYYY:

Chapter 19

Sehun`s eyes were wide as Jongin crashed their lips together. His heart was beating so fast, Sehun thought it would burst right out of his chest, not to mention the butterflies in his stomach fighting to break free. Jongin had closed his eyes as he gently cradled Sehun`s face in his hands, thumbs smoothing over Sehun`s flushed cheeks. Sehun had never felt this way in his entire life. He felt content, complete with Jongin`s lips on his, and he slowly fluttered his eyes shut as he poured all the love he had into the kiss. Jongin soon became impatient, fingers crawling to the back of Sehun`s neck and upwards to his slightly damp hair. Sehun bit back a whimper as Jongin gently nibbled on his lower lip, making a weird sensation build in his lower abdomen. Jongin`s lips moved with Sehun`s, and Sehun knew that there was a lot to catch up with, he knew that there was a lot more that could happen in that one moment, but he wasn`t ready for anything and he pushed at Jongin`s chest. Sehun was barely ready for the kiss, and if the two of them were to do something else, Sehun would most likely faint.

“Jongin,” Sehun whispered against Jongin`s lips, and the latter growled lowly in his throat as he continued kissing Sehun. His hands trailed down Sehun`s back in an almost sinful manner, making Sehun bite back a moan. “Jongin,” Sehun said, this time firmer, and Jongin closed his eyes as he leaned his forehead against Sehun`s, lips slightly parted to catch his breath. Sehun waited with him, his own breath meeting Jongin`s as they stood like that, pressed against the wall.

“I-I`m sorry,” Jongin said, quickly stepping back and Sehun almost whined at the loss of touch. Sehun awkwardly stepped away from the wall, scratching the back of his neck and Jongin felt his cheeks flush.

“It`s okay,” Sehun whispered, voice hoarse. Jongin slowly put a hand on Sehun`s shoulder and the latter looked at him with an expectant expression.

“You`re mine now,” Jongin said, almost possessively and Sehun felt himself blushing wildly.

“Why do you have to be damn cliché?” Sehun groaned out and quickly moved away from Jongin, and the latter smirked as he followed Sehun to the couch, sitting down next to him.

“Because you like it when I`m cliché,” Jongin remarked and Sehun bit his lip as he looked off to the side. He would never admit it, but he did like it that way.

“Where are we?” Sehun asked to change the subject, and Jongin put a hand on Sehun`s thigh.

“We`re in an apartment Woohyun borrowed me,” Jongin replied and Sehun raised his eyebrows.

“Woohyun lent you an apartment? What did you threaten him with?” Jongin rolled his eyes.

“Why do you think I threatened him with something? I am not that cruel.” A few seconds passed before Jongin sighed. “I said that I would make you move back to Seoul if he didn`t give me an apartment.” Sehun gasped.

“What the hell? Jongin, you can`t just go around and lie about me! And who said I was going to move just because you said so?”

“Who said I lied?” Sehun frowned.

“I won`t move away from here just because you tell me to.” Jongin narrowed his eyes, a smirk playing on his lips.

“What if I moved away from here, back to Seoul. Would you just stay behind?” Sehun bit his lip as he looked down at his hands, and Jongin felt a smile form on his lips. “Exactly, Sehun.”

“But you can`t just go around and threaten other people! That is rude, Jongin!”

“Fine, fine, I won`t threaten him anymore,” Jongin sighed and Sehun sat up straighter on the couch.

“What did you do in Seoul, by the way,” Sehun asked as he pulled his knees to his chest. Jongin reached over to the coffee table and grabbed the forgotten tea. Sehun accepted it and started drinking as Jongin explained.

“Kris said that the council doubts him, they are still waiting for a word from you, but Kris has told them that you`re nowhere to be found.” Sehun nodded along, taking a sip. “So they have sent someone, the youngest son of the council, and he is arriving here tomorrow. Kris said that he would try to misguide him so he doesn`t come to Guri, but the vampire is very stubborn. We have to do something about it.” Sehun widened his eyes as he realized something.

“Remember the marks? We can keep him outside of the territory.” Jongin shook his head as he put back the empty cup of tea on the table.

“We can`t do that, the marks don`t keep stuff outside, they just inform. And once you have entered, you can leave and come back without it alerting the pack.” Sehun realized that Jongin had a point, because he had left the territory and then come back and no one had noticed.

“But, Jongin, what if we just let him find me?” Jongin`s eyes immediately darkened as he narrowed them at Sehun.

“I am not letting them take you away, Sehun,” Jongin growled and Sehun quickly put a hand on his chest to calm him down.

“No, Jongin, I won`t go with him even if he insists. I will meet him and talk with him and maybe we can come to an agreement?” Jongin was quiet for a few seconds.

“Do you really think he will just let you stay behind? The council sent their own son to pick you up, Sehun, do you really think they will let you stay?” Sehun bit his lip as he frowned at Jongin.

“I am not sure, but we can try? They don`t want to harm us, we are sure of that, and maybe we can convince them to let us stay here because you guys are already protecting me?” Jongin shook his head.

“I don`t think they`ll listen to us, Sehun.”

“Why do you have to be so negative? Think positively, Jongin, maybe they will listen to us,” Sehun said, frowning at Jongin.

“Everything about this is negative, Sehun,” Jongin growled. “What if they lie and take you away? They are vampires themselves and they do have a lot of power, what if they just take you and use you?” There was a point there, Sehun noted and frowned. What if they did use him for his blood? No, Yunho had said that the council couldn`t do that, they wanted to protect Sehun, not break their own laws.

“I don`t think they will do that, Jongin, they can`t break their own rules!” Jongin groaned.

“Do we have to fight again?” Sehun bit his lip. Jongin was right; they had been fighting almost every time they met.  

“No,” Sehun mumbled and Jongin smiled as he scooted closer to the latter.

“The clock is 3 in the morning, Sehun,” Jongin whispered and Sehun frowned at him, cheeks turning pinker by the second as Jongin slipped an arm around his waist.

“I-I know,” Sehun mumbled, and Jongin laughed as he flipped them both so they were lying on the huge couch, Sehun`s back pressed against Jongin`s chest.

“How about we get some sleep? There is no school tomorrow, and Lay has already gotten home and told your mother that you`re staying over at Woohyun`s place, so there`s nothing to worry about.” Sehun bit his lip as he nodded, not trusting his voice. His cheeks were flushed as Jongin pressed him closer, and Sehun felt his heart beat faster. This was what love felt like? Sehun was sure that his heart would burst any moment, and that his stomach would be ripped open by the aggressive butterflies flying around. Sehun felt a smile breaking his frown as he stared at Jongin`s fingers intertwined on his stomach. He didn`t mind it.

“Good night, Jongin,” Sehun whispered.

“Good night, Sehunah.”

***

“Is he okay now?” Sehun blinked his eyes open as he heard voices from the hallway, sitting up on the couch as he rubbed his eyes. He felt no pain, nothing, not even from the hangover he was supposed to have. Sehun stood up as he slowly crossed the space to the hallway. “Sehun!” Lay hugged Sehun the second he stepped into the hallway, and Sehun laughed as he pulled back. “How are you feeling?”

“Great,” Sehun smiled and Jongin came up to him and slipped an arm around his waist, making Sehun blush. Lay looked between the two of them and suddenly squealed.

“Finally! God, how long have I waited for this? You two are finally together! Oh, Woohyun will be angry when he finds out.” Lay laughed as he opened the door behind him and waited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter