Chapter 23

Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much for commenting! I looovvee youuuu<3

Here is a short chapter for my favourite readers. PLease leave comments behind so I know what you think of how the story is changing! 

Chapter 23

“Sehunnie, I`ve missed you so much.” Sehun took a step closer.

“How did you find me?” Luhan smiled.

“I searched for you everywhere before I came here and found you.” Sehun nodded, blinking at Luhan.

“Will you be a ghost forever, Luhan?” The latter frowned, cocking his head to the side.

“What do you mean ghost?” Sehun frowned back.

“You died, Luhan. You are either a ghost or-or a spirit, or something.” Luhan was silent for a moment before a smile broke across his face.

“I think I`ll continue being a ghost then.” Sehun smiled and stepped closer, hand reaching out towards Luhan`s arm.

“Sehun, are you done?” Lay`s voice rang from the hallway downstairs, and Sehun`s hand stopped midways as he turned his head towards the door.

“Yeah, I`m coming,” Sehun called back and grabbed Luhan`s hand, but the latter quickly stepped back and slipped his hand out of Sehun`s. Sehun frowned at Luhan. “Only Lay can see you, Luhan, there is nothing to worry about.” Luhan looked at his hand that Sehun had touched as if he had burnt it, eyes glazing over with tears as he bit his lip. “Luhan, what`s wrong?”

“I-I have to go.” Sehun quickly grabbed his arm to stop him, and in reflex Luhan pushed him off, making Sehun stumble back and hit the bathroom door. Luhan frowned and quickly moved towards Sehun to help him up, but footsteps were heard up the stairs. Luhan gave Sehun one last longing look as the latter groaned and closed his eyes in pain, before jumping out through the window and running off with vampire speed. Lay ran into Sehun`s room and frowned as he quickly squatted down next to him.

“Sehun! What happened?!” Sehun blinked up at Lay and quickly looked around the room before frowning. Did Luhan avoid Lay? Why did he go away? Sehun realized that maybe Luhan didn`t want Lay to know about him, so he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck in what seemed to be an embarrassed manner.

“I-uh-I slipped on the floor and hit my head,” Sehun lied and Lay sighed and dragged him up to his feet.

“You`ll kill yourself before any supernatural creature gets to you, I swear,” Lay muttered as he held onto Sehun`s hand and dragged him down the stairs and into the living room. Jin had fallen asleep now, and Sunggyu was scratching his head as he looked around.

“When are the guys getting here?” Sunggyu asked and as if on cue, the doorbell rung. Lay walked up to the door and opened it, and Jongin quickly slipped past him and into the living room, throwing his arms around Sehun`s tiny frame as he pulled him close. Sehun felt butterflies blast through his abdomen, cheeks flushing bright red as he blinked. Woohyun grimaced and walked past them as he slid down next to Sunggyu on the couch and Hoya bit back a smile as he also slipped past them, sitting down next to Jin.

“Jongin,” Sehun whispered, not really pushing him away because to be honest, he didn`t mind the contact at all. But there must have a reason for him to suddenly hug him like that. Jongin hummed in response, nuzzling his face into Sehun`s neck. “What happened?” Sehun asked and Woohyun cleared his throat from the couch.

“We found traces, the vampire`s scent. It went all the way to the other side of the town and we`re gonna search there tomorrow.” Sehun nodded in response and waited for Jongin to pull back, but the latter continued hugging him. “When did he become so clingy?” Woohyun asked and Jongin finally pulled back with a frown.

“I am not clingy, it`s called lovey,” Jongin remarked and grabbed Sehun`s hand, leading him towards the staircase.

“Oh my God, are you going to make love?!” Woohyun yelled from the living room, and Sehun blushed as Jongin chuckled.

“Maybe!” Jongin called back and Sehun widened his eyes at him. Jongin chuckled and pushed Sehun into his room. “Relax, I`m not gonna do anything.” Jongin laid down on the bed, pulling Sehun down with him as he covered them with the blanket. Sehun`s face turned bright red, but the lights were thankfully off. Sehun was pressed against Jongin, hands gently squeezed between Jongin`s chest. A moment of silence passed, Jongin`s soft breathing filling Sehun`s ears as he relaxed.

“Jongin,” Sehun whispered. Jongin hummed in response and Sehun cleared his throat. “Why are you doing this?” Jongin was silent for a moment before gently scoffing.

“As your boyfriend, I think I am allowed to occasionally hug you.” Sehun frowned.

“But-but it happened so sudden? I don`t really know how to explain it, but you just came into the house and hugged me and then dragged me up here...” Jongin broke into a smile and pressed Sehun closer, nuzzling his face into his soft, strawberry scented hair.

“I don`t know, I guess I missed you,” Jongin whispered, and Sehun felt his stomach do summersaults. A blush crept up his cheeks and a smile broke across his face. They laid there like that, Sehun pressed into Jongin`s chest as the latter ran a hand through his hair. “Sehunah, how are you feeling?” Sehun snorted at the question.

“I don`t know.” Jongin down Sehun`s hair and to his neck, making him look upwards so their eyes met.

“Sehunah, whenever you feel scared or sad, just-just come to me, okay?” Sehun frowned at him, lips parting slightly.

“I don`t want to burden you anymore, Jongin, you are already taking care of me and-“

“No, Sehun, I am not burdened at all, this is my duty,” Jongin cut him off with a frown of his own. Sehun narrowed his eyes at him.

“Since when did it become your duty? You`re not a bodyguard, Jongin! You`re just my b-boyfriend,” Sehun muttered and Jongin shook his head.

“Sehunah, it is my duty to take care of you, I am the reason why all of this is happening, so the least I can do is to take care of you.” Sehun rolled his eyes.

“I thought we were supposed to take the blame together, Jongin. What happened? Why are you taking all the responsibility?”

“I am not taking all the responsibility, I am just doing what I can do to help,” Jongin answere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter