Beast

In love with my Uncle?

"Thanks for taking me home, Oppa. Take care." I said to Donghae as he dropped me off.

"You too, you. Bye." He drove off.

I went back inside to get squeals from my aunts.

"you went on a date!" Auntie Mikyung shouted.

"She's back to normal!" Auntie Sunhee yelled.

"Who was it? Is he smoking hot?" Auntie Minkyung asked.

"Yeah! Was it Donghae? Are you guys back together?" Auntie Sookjin questioned.

They were starting to annoy me, so I yelled, "I didn't go on a date with Donghae because he's still with Eunhyuk!"

Everyone stopped talking and seemed disappointed. It was quiet for a moment.

"Awww, I"m sorry. There's plenty of other fishies in the sea." Auntie Yoosoon said, patting me on the back.

"No worries. I don't really care." I said coldly. "Good night." I went upstairs to my room and landed on my bed. *Sighs* I couldn't stop thinking about how I had to call him Oppa again. The word sounded so strange coming out of my mouth. It must have been because I haven't used it in so long.

I showered and went to bed, dreaming about fish in a beautiful sea.

------

Narrator

It was finally Friday. You woke up, brushed your teeth, your hair, and washed your face. You went to the closet and looked for something to wear. *Today's sunny, so a T-shirt and shorts?* You picked a random white T-shirt and a pair of shorts. You also grabbed a hat to wear.

After you changed, you grabbed your bag and went downstairs. "Morning, Auntie Sunhee, Auntie Mikyung, and Auntie Sookjin."

"Morning!" They all chirped. Omma came down with a book in her hand. Appa also came down with a newspaper.

"Morning, Omma and Appa." You greeted them.

"Good morning, Sweetie." Appa smiled at you.

"Are you in a good mood?" Omma asked.

"I don't know, maybe a little cheerful?"

"Then that means DBSK's plan worked!" You heard Auntie Mikyung whisper loudly.

"The plan where they took me to the amusement park?" You asked them.

They just giggled and continued eating their breakfast.

You got scrambled eggs and toast. "So Omma, how's your new story coming up?"

"Really good! It's about forbidden love!" She grinned as she continued to read her book.

*Forbidden love, huh?*

You finished your food and said bye to everyone. You put on your black studded flats and headed out.

--------

AJ's point of view

While being here at Seoul University, it made me realize that people here were just the same as back in high school. They gossiped, fooled around, and acted younger than their age. They haven't grown up.

I sighed as I heard more things about you. "Did you hear? The Ice Princess is wearing shorts again!"

*ing erts.* I was about to tell them off, but they changed the topic. Then I heard girls talk about her. "That Ice thinks she's all that. Rejecting any guy that asks her out. Then, she goes and with other guys. She's so loose."

I was ready to blow up on them, but you stopped me. "Just ignore them. They're not worth it. It's not even a big deal." She said calmly.

"Why don't you do anything to stop them?" I asked her, worried that maybe deep down inside, she cared and felt hurt.

"Too lazy to." was all she said before Music class started. "Class, we have DBSK in the building today!" Teacher Jung announced. 

"Kya! They're here?" "No way!" "I want their autographs!"

"Hold on a second; they're not here for a fan meeting. They're going to teach us some tips about singing methods." He pointed out. "So please don't cause them any trouble." He called them in, and girls started screaming.

"Shut your mouths!" Some guys shouted. They only shut up when they saw Jaejoong about to speak.

"Annyeong, please line up with who you want to teach you some vocal tips." I wonder if they did that to see who was the most popular. No doubt, it would definitely be Jaejoong.

Immediately, the girls ran like it was a marathon. *Wonder if that will happen when Beast comes here.*