Oppa

In love with my Uncle?

By the time I woke up, AJ and I were tied up in chairs. "What do you want with us?!" I yelled at the ugly-looking thugs.

"You guys are hostages for Jaejoong." One of them sneered. He looked like he was the boss of the group. There were five guys in total.

'What do we do?' AJ asked me in English. I was glad my English lessons were helpful.

'Let's wait and see if he's really coming." I stated.

'Fine. I'm going to be so bored.' AJ sighed.

"You guys shut the up!" One of the guys yelled at us.

I sighed, also.

*Would he even come for me?*

---------

Jaejoong's point of view

After running for what felt like hours, I arrived at the abandoned building they said they were located at. I went inside and dashed toward the basement.

I opened the door to see you and AJ tied up in chairs.

"Here's the money. Now let them go." I dropped the bag of money. It was only 300,000 dollars. That was nothing compared to her.

A thug in blue took the money, but they still didn't release them.

"What the hell? I got what you wanted, so let them go." I was getting pissed.

"Your niece here is gorgeous so you can have the guy."

They untied AJ and threw him at me. I put him to the side and started to punch them like crazy. "You better not lay a hand on her!" I screamed.

AJ helped also, and together, we managed to beat the out of them. I quickly untied you, and we ran away.

"What about the money?" you asked.

"It doesn't matter. You're more important." I told her. It looked like she blushed for a second, but it must have been because she was tired from running.

"Thanks for saving us, Hyung," AJ said to me. We got home safely.

"No problem," I replied.

I looked at you  to see if she would say anything. "Thanks," she murmured and went inside the house.

"You need to be more careful from now on. Take care of her also." I told AJ. "I might not be able to save you guys next time."

He nodded. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

----------

Your point of view

*Why did I blush when he said that to me?* I kept thinking throughout dinner. I didn't want to tell my family I got kidnapped today, so I pretended nothing happened.

"I have something to announce." Auntie Mikyung declared.

"What is it, Unni?" Auntie Sunhee asked.

"I have a boyfriend!" She exclaimed.

"Congratulations." I smiled.

"When are we going to meet him?" Omma inquired.

"Soon. Mom and Dad already met him." Auntie Mikyung replied.

"Seriously? How come we didn't know about it?" Auntie Sooyoung questioned.

"I forgot to tell you guys." She sheepishly murmured.

"Okay, well, at least you told us. Let's eat now." I stated.

"Your dad always makes good food." Auntie Sunhee complimented him.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself, you know." Appa replied.

We continued talking until we finished our food.

"Good night, everyone," I claimed.

"Night!" Everyone responded.

I went upstairs and changed into my green pajamas. I brushed my teeth and climbed into bed after doing my homework. I was happy for my aunt. It was about time Auntie Sooyoung had a significant other.

*I wonder if I'll get a boyfriend this year. I doubt it.* I thought as I dozed off into sleep.

~~

The next day was Saturday. That meant the whole family would go on a picnic. DBSK was also invited. *How come they don't have any schedules lately?*

"Let's go!" Auntie Minkyung shouted.

"Come on!" Auntie Mikyung yelled.

Auntie Mikyung and Auntie Minkyung were so similar. I think it's because their names are identical also.

I groaned as I followed them. I was carrying a basket. It was really heavy. "Here, let me help you with that." Changmin took it away from me.

"Thanks." All of DBSK was nice. Since I was calling Donghae and AJ Oppa, I wondered if I should start calling them Oppa too.

"Don't mention it." He smiled at me. Of all the DBSK members, I thought Changmin was the cutest. I had a crush on him before I went out with Donghae, but it was just out of admiration.

"Hey, Changmin, can I call you Oppa?" I asked him, knowing that I would have to call everyone else except Jaejoong, Oppa too.

He stopped walking and looked at me, suspicious. "Really?" 

"Yeah, Since we're close and all, I thought I should call you Oppa from now on," I murmured.

"Sure! You made my day." He grinned.

"The day didn't even start yet." I laughed.

"Well, you made my morning then."

"Whatever you say, Oppa."

-------------

Jaejoong's point of view

"you and Changmin are looking chummy together," Yoochun observed them talking and laughing.

I looked over to where they were. She was smiling so much now. She never smiled around me. I felt a little jealous. I didn't know why. I tried to ignore it.

*Why don't you like me when we're family?* I wondered.