Accepted

In love with my Uncle?

Narrator

"How long have you guys been a couple?"

"Are the other members fine with it?"

"Who asked who out?"

"What do you think your fans would say?

"How long were you intending to hide this?"

"Is this the reason why you broke up with Kim you ? The reporters continued to ask.

"Hold up!" Donghae shouted, making the room go silent. "One question at a time." Reporters started raising their hands like they were going to be called by a school teacher.

"You." Eunhyuk pointing to a nearly bald man with glasses. It was strange to see that Eunhyuk wasn't panicking.

"So how long have you guys been dating?"

"I think 3 years now?" Eunhyuk turned to Donghae and he nodded. Donghae pointed at a woman who had an odd taste in clothes.

"So is this the reason why you broke up with Kim you" She asked.

"Yeah. I wanted to stay faithful so I broke up with her before I went out with Eunhyuk."

"I see but what is your relationship with her now?"

"We're good friends."

"What do the other members think of you guys dating?" She asked again.

"We're fine with it actually. We're brothers and it doesn't bother us at all." Kyuhyun answered.

"Yeah. Though their lovey dovey stuff can get a little annoying." Heechul murmured but everyone heard and laughed.

Meanwhile, fans from all over the world were shocked to hear this. Some were glad and happy for them like theEunHae fanfiction writers. Others didn't really care. There was even some who said they knew it from the start. But those who didn't like Super Junior or were anti fans started bashing them. You know, calling them queer and what not. But that didn't affect EunHae at all.

They held hands throughout the entire conference. They were so glad when it was over. And they were happy that their fans supported them. Now it was time for them to go talk to their parents. Especially Eunhyuk's dad.

-----------------------------------

Your point of view

"Well, I'm glad that worked out." I sighed as I got up and put my bowl of cereal away. Jaejoong followed me and kept trying to say sorry.

"Okay! I forgive you! Sheesh, you're so persistent."

"Hehe. But I don't know how much longer I can hold back and control myself." Jaejoong whispered in my ear, causing me to blush.

"Y-yah! I won't be ready at all" I walked away from him and went to the bathroom trying to make my face less red.

*Man, that Jaejoong. He can be so erted. I can't believe he touched my ....*

After a while, my face returned to it's original color and I went back in the kitchen.

Junsu and Yoochun were here and they gave news that looked saddening since my aunts and Jaejoong had depressed faces on. My parents just sighed.

"What's up?" I asked everyone.

"Changmin and Yunho are coming back." Jaejoong answered.

------------------------

Donghae's point of view

The two of us were prepared to encounter our parents. We were going to visit my mom but she came to us instead.

"Oh hi Omma. We were going to visit you." I said to her. Ever since Appa died, Omma was really lonely and would visit our dorm from time to time. But obviously, there was a specific reason this time.

"Lee Donghae! Why didn't you tell me and your brother about this?" She yelled as soon as she came in.

"Oh Hi Eunhyuk," She smiled at him.

"Omma!  I was planning to tell you but I got scared."

"It's alright. I'm fine with it. Dad always said that love doesn't matter regardless of age or gender." Omma said.

I was really surprised. I thought Omma would oppose of it like Eunhyuk's dad was.

"Thanks Omma, that really means a lot to us." The two of us hugged her.

"We're accepted!" Eunhyuk jumped in joy. 

"Now, we'll see your parents." I said and his mood changed 180 degrees. "It'll be okay."

So we went to Eunhyuk's house and met his parents.

"Hey Mom. Dad...." Eunhyuk muttered.

"Annyeongsaeyo." I bowed to his parents.

"I want to know why you did that, Dad. If you hated our relationship so much then, why would you release it to the public?" Eunhyuk yelled. It was the first time I saw Eunhyuk like this so I was bewildered. 

"When did I say that I hated your relationship? I don't think I said that."

"Well, you disapprove of us right?!" Eunhyuk groaned as his stomach started hurting.

"Gwenchana?" I went to Eunhyuk and sat him down.

"Gwenchana. It's just my stomach is gonna kill me if I keep getting worked up."

"Why are you getting worked up then? I sent that to the media because it was about time you guys revealed the truth. It's been 3 years. I highly doubt that you would be able to keep it a secret any longer."

"What about those pictures of us then?" I asked confused.

"I wanted proof so I could show it to them." He replied. The two of us were really mad that our privacy was invaded like this.

"Wait... does that mean you accept the fact that we're going out?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Sure. I don't control your life." And then he left. *His dad is so weird.*

"Omona! I can't believe you guys accept us!" Eunhyuk started to jump in joy again. His stomach must have stopped hurting.

"Kamsamhammida, Ahjumma." I bowed to his mom.

"Might as well call me Omma." his mom joked and I could see Eunhyuk blush. 

"Everything went well huh, Monkey?" I asked him.

"Yeah. We can finally go out in public now." He looked so adorable, I just had to kiss him.

---------------------

Jaejoong's point of view

"Already? But I thought they would come back in a few days, that's when you go back to Japan right?" you asked. I nodded in reply.

"It seems like they finished their schedules and are coming here in about a few hours." Junsu explained.

"Are you going to see them at the airport?" you questioned. The three of us shook our heads.

This was going to be so awkward if the 5 of us saw each other.

I wish everything would work out between us soon. We really did miss them.