Picnic

In love with my Uncle?

We finally arrived at the park. There were so many people here. We were able to find a spot near the shade of a tree. It was 11:30 a.m., and we weren't that hungry yet.

So Junsu suggested, "Let's go play The flower of Sharon has bloomed! I'll be it."

"Okay!" Some of my aunts yelled.

I shook my head. Of course, they would play with DBSK, despite being in their 30's-50's.

"Don't you ever get jealous of those guys?" I asked some of their husbands.

"Well, we did when we first met them. But now, we're used to it." Minkyung's husband claimed. Despite him saying that he was glaring at the guys.

It's not like they love them more than us." Yoosoon's husband sneered at them.

I tried not to laugh. They were so jealous. I could tell.

I talked some more with the uncles until Changmin called me.

"you-ah! Come play with us!" He shouted as he waved me over. 

"No thanks, Oppa. I'm starting to get hungry anyway!" I yelled back.

"Bwoh?! Did she just call you Oppa?" Yunho questioned.

Changmin smiled in triumph, saying, "Yep. I'm awesome like that."

Wanting to ruin his happiness, I mentioned, "I can call you Yunho Oppa if you want!"

"Chincha? Okay then." Yunho grinned.

"Me too! Me too!" Junsu shouted.

"Fine. You too, Junsu Oppa!"

"How about me?" Yoochun asked.

"Sure, Yoochun Oppa!"

I noticed Uncle Jaejoong looking disappointed. *What's up with him?*

----------

Jaejoong's point of view

If only I wasn't her uncle, she would have called me Jaejoong Oppa. Why did I have to have a niece that's only two years younger than me? It would have been different if she was 10 or 15.

We continued playing the flower of Sharon has bloomed. Junsu and Changmin always made goofy-looking poses whenever one of my sisters was it. There was one pose where Junsu ended up in Changmin's arms.

Everyone got bored with the game eventually and started to get hungry.

"Guys! Come and eat!" I heard Eunhee yell. you looked so much like her mom. Eunhee was probably the most beautiful sister out of all eight of them. I'm not saying the others are ugly because they were all stunning. They got my parents' genes, after all. It's just that Eunhee was the prettiest one. The other members agreed with me.

"We're coming!" All of my sisters yelled.

I sighed as I looked at them, running to the food.

"You're lucky you have so many sisters." I heard Yoochun say. "Hey, do you think it's possible for me to get a date with Sunhee?"

I smacked him on the head. He had a thing for older women. "Dude, she's my youngest sister. Don't even think about it."

"She's only five years older than me, though." Yoochun stared at Sunhee, all smitten and it pissed me off, so I hit him again.

"Ouch! Okay! Sheesh. So overprotective." He grumbled.

We ate rice with kimchi, some Bulgogi, and other side dishes. There were sandwiches also. I sat next to you and Junsu. I could see Changmin beside you, and they talked a lot. I couldn't help but try to hear what they were talking about.

"So, Changmin-ah, do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, I don't. Why?"

"Just wondering."

*What did that mean?*

I stopped listening and talked to Junsu instead.

After we finished eating, we went to the mall. Of course the ladies wanted to. DBSK and my brother-in laws just followed them.

"Uncle Jaejoong, could you hold my cellphone and wallet? I need to go in the restroom."

you had a tendency to drop things down the toilet. I didn't know if it was on purpose or not, but she dropped her last cellphone and since then she always made someone hold it for her.

I was sitting on a bench waiting for her to finish up when her phone got a text.

From: Fishy

Hey you, Do you have time? If you do, meet me at the mall at 3:00. I need help buying something for my mom.

 *She's friends with Donghae again huh?* She finally came out and took her things. She read the text and told everyone, "I'll be back later. I need to help my friend to buy something. Call me if you need anything." And with that, she went away.

I felt anger inside of me and I didn't know why.

"Jaejoong-ah, we have something to tell you. Let's go outside." Eunhee Noona said.

 *Wonder what it is?*