The Truth about EunHae

In love with my Uncle?

Your point of view

I was embarrassed when I found out everyone was clapping for us after we finished kissing. "Oppa, you just had to do it in front of others huh?" I whispered to him.

"Yes I had to. It was the perfect opportunity. Besides, it never hurts to take risks sometimes." He replied.

After the wedding was done, we went home tired. It was about 11:30 and Jaejoong decided to sleep over. Omma and Appa wasn't tired yet.

"We had a shocking report to make. It was revealed that Donghae and Eunhyuk from Super Junior are indeed dating each other."

I went downstairs as soon as I heard it. Jaejoong followed me.

*Oh crap. I hope everything will be alright with them.*

------------------

Donghae's point of view

"How did this happen?" I asked Eunhyuk.

"I don't know. I think someone saw us together and they told the media. It's possible it's you...."

"No. I don't think you would have told. She's one of those people who wouldn't tell any one anything no matter what." I claimed, defending her.

"Guys! I found out who told them!" I heard Ryeowook shout from outside our room.

I opened the door and Ryeowook went inside. The others followed him so everyone was in our room. 

"Look! There's this anonymous person who sent this to them. But there's a clue. He was dumb enough to use his actual email."

Ryeowook showed his laptop to everyone and it turns out that Eunhyuk knew who the person was as soon as he saw it.

"Why is it my Dad?" Eunhyuk was shocked. The email had pictures of us together. When we were holding hands, hugging, and even kissing. Heechul the T.V and the news was about us.

"Here are some pictures of the two of them together. It's quite obvious that 'Eunhae' is true." The girl news reporter stated. 

"I'm pretty sure those fans of theirs that write fanfiction will surely be happy." The other news reporter said.

"I believe that your dad hired someone to follow you guys. Your parents didn't know about this right?" Leeteuk asked.

Both of us shook our heads. 

"So I'm guessing your dad doesn't approve of us?" I asked him. He started to cry.

"What are we gonna do?" He sobbed. I hugged him. The guys looked at us, wishing they could help somehow.

"Everything will be okay. I guess we're finally gonna tell the world the truth about EunHae."

"So we'll hold a press conference?" Sungmin asked.

"I guess so. Go tell the media. They're outside." I told him.

"Araso." He left and I continued to console Eunhyuk.

----------------------

Narrator

You were surprised to see your ex in this situation. The pictures of them together made you wonder about your relationship with him back then. 

"So I guess they were found out." Auntie Sunhee murmured.

"Yeah... I wonder what's gonna happen." You said.

"This just in. Super Junior said they will hold a press conference about this. It will be held tomorrow. Watch it live tomorrow!"

And the news ended just like that.

"you..... what do you think about this?" Your dad asked you.

"I don't know.... I feel sorry for them."

"Shouldn't you be happy?" Auntie Sooyoung questioned. "Like this is karma for cheating on you."

"No. I moved on, as you can see." You pointed to Jaejoong asleep on the couch. "And he's a good person anyway. He's loyal to Eunhyuk and he didn't really cheat on me. He broke up with me before he went out with him." 

"I guess that's true. But I wonder what they're gonna say at the press conference tomorrow." Your mom pondered.

"Yeah. Well let's go sleep now." you declared.

"Are we going to leave Jaejoong here?" Sunhee was about to wake him up.

"I'll take him to his room." You stated. 

"Araso. Good night." They went int their rooms.

"Aish... should I wake him up?" you tried to pick him up. He wasn't that heavy. He woke up and half awake, walked drowsily next to you.

You took him to his room but sleepy yourself, eventually slept on the floor when you didn't realize it.

---------------------------------

Jaejoong's point of view

I woke up to find you sleeping on the floor. It was about 2 in the morning. I carried her and put her on my bed. I slept next to her, trying to resist the urge to touch her. But that didn't help at all.

When it was about 9 in the morning, she woke up screaming. I woke up and realized my arm was over her waist and my other arm was touching a place that .... if you know what I mean.

"Get away!" She yelled after hitting me with the pillow.

"I'm sorry. I was asleep, I didn't mean to do it on purpose!" I apologized.

She ignored me and went to brush her teeth. I did too and we went downstairs. We were eating our breakfast on the couch. Super Junior was having the press conference. We were watching it live.

"So Donghae, is it true that you're dating Eunhyuk?" someone asked.

He took a while to reply but he did. "Yes, I am."