Chingu

In love with my Uncle?

Narrator

After music class, Beast went to their next schedule while DBSK went to your house to visit their number one fans, your aunts. You sighed as you went into photography class. It may be your favorite subject but the teacher was so boring. 

You walked into the room and waited for the teacher to come in. While you were waiting, you noticed a girl next to you. She was the quiet and  timid kind. The kind of girl that you used to be before you met Donghae. Curious, you glanced at what she was doing. *Kikwang + Sohyun.*

"So you like Kikwang." You accidentally said out loud. She blushed furiously. "Umm yeah..."

You almost chuckled at how red she was. "I'm you. Haven't seen you before. Are you new?" You didn't know why but you started a conversation with her.

She nodded and formally introduced herself. "I'm Kwon Sohyun."

"Nice to meet you." You said. From then on, you guys talked until boring old Mr. Heo came in.

After class, it was lunch time. "Hey, want to go to the canteen?" You asked Sohyun. She nodded and followed you.

"Look, little Ice made a friend." You heard a girl snicker. "Just ignore them." You told Sohyun. You guys arrived at the canteen, got some food, and sat down. "So where are you from?"

"Incheon." She murmured.

---------------------------

Your point of view

It was nice having girl company. It's been a while since I talked to girls other than my aunts. "You're my first chingu here." Sohyun exclaimed.

"You're my first friend that's a girl." I replied.

We continued talking and eating until AJ came. "Hey, you. Who's this?" He smiled at her. She blushed.

"This is Sohyun. Sohyun, this is AJ. My only guy friend here."

"Annyeong." She said shyly. *Did she notice that he was Kikwang?*

She didn't say anything about it.

*I made my first girl friend.*

------------------

Sohyun's point of view

It was Kikwang Oppa! I could recognize Kikwang instantly even if he was disguised. Since I was in disguise, he probably didn't recognize me.  It seemed like you Unni didn't know me either. 

I wonder what she would think if she knew that I was in the girl group 4minute? She was nice though. She wasn't what I thought she would be. Unapproachable and cold was what I thought she was at first. But she was actually talkative and kind.

The other Unnies would come here soon. One at a time. I think Hyuna Unnie is coming tomorrow. Manager Unnie thought it would be best for us  to continue our education. I hope this works out well. If not, we'll get in huge trouble.