Donghae Oppa

In love with my Uncle?

Class went by slowly, as usual. As soon as it ended, I left campus and took the bus to Red Ocean Restaurant.

As I was sitting on the bus, an older woman came in and realized there were no more seats. I didn't mind standing, so I gave her my seat.

"You're a nice child. Thank you very much." The older woman said to me. I nodded and stood until my stop came.

I got off the bus and saw the old lady smiling at me, mouthing, "You'll have a boyfriend soon."

I gave her a confused look as the bus went away. I headed inside the restaurant and looked around.

"you! Over here." Donghae waved his hand. I went towards him and sat down.

He still looked impressive as before. I didn't really look at him yesterday since he was with Eunhyuk, and then the crazy fangirl thing happened.

"Do you want anything to eat?" He asked me.

"Sure, I'm kinda hungry." I looked at the menu. "I'll get the barbequed pork then."

The waiter nodded and wrote it down.

"I'll have the grilled fish," Donhae told the waiter.

I tried not to smile as he still loved fish a lot. *He hasn't changed.*

The waiter gave us water and told us the food would arrive in a few minutes.

"Look, you. I'll get straight to the point. I'm very sorry about the way I treated you that day." Donghae said.

"It's okay. I'm o-over it." I slightly stuttered. *Why did I have to stutter?*

"I'm not done yet. The thing is, I lied. I'm not gay." He stated.

I choked on my water. He looked at me worriedly. "I'm fine. Go on." I told him.

"I'm bi." He continued. "So what I said about not loving and pitying you was all lies. I did love you, but then Eunhyuk came along. I didn't dare to cheat on you, so when I broke up with you, it was when Eunhyuk and I officially started to date. I didn't know any other way to tell you because I couldn't tell you face to face. And I figured you could move on by hating me."

I was appalled at what I was hearing. "Okay... This is surprising, but how come you never told me until now?"

"I wasn't prepared to tell you yet. Plus, there were so many activities with Super Junior and Super Junior M. I am sorry. I hope you can forgive me."

He looked like he was honest about everything. I nodded and said, "I'll forgive you, but please don't lie to me anymore."

"Does that mean we can still be friends?" He asked with his eyes gleaming.

"Sure." I nodded, giving a fake smile. I wondered if I was okay with being friends, though. *Am I really over him? Can I accept only being his friend? He had Eunhyuk. Of course, he wouldn't think of me other than being his ex.*

The food finally came, and we talked while eating.

"So, Donghae, how's your family?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"Pretty good. Donghwa got married."

"Oh really? To who? When was the wedding?"

We talked some more and finished our food.

"I'll pay for it," I said as I got up, but Donghae stopped me.

"No, I'll pay since I invited you here." Donghae smiled.

"Fine." I watched him give money to the lady with a tinge of regret.

After we left the restaurant, I said bye and headed toward the bus stop.

"Wait! How about I drive you home? The bus isn't coming for another hour." Donghae suggested. I'm not sure how he knew, but I didn't mind him driving.

"Sure. Thanks, Donghae." I smiled sincerely at him.

"Hey, you should call me Oppa like before," Donghae said as we entered his car.

"Okay, Donghae Oppa." I haven't called anyone else Oppa except for him.

*At least we're friends again.*