Second friend

In love with my Uncle?

Your point of view

The next day was Tuesday. I sighed as I got up from bed. I did the same thing as usual. Brush my teeth, hair, and washed my face. I then changed into this.

I went downstairs to see Uncle Jaejoong comforting Auntie Mikyung.

"What happened?" I asked.

Auntie Mikyung continued to cry.

"She had a fight with her husband. Oh yeah, I'm gonna pick you up today, araso?"

I nodded and murmured, "Oh. That . Make up soon." I got a donut and went off.

Break your heart was stuck in my head so I sang it out loud. " If you fall for me, I'm not easy to please. I might tear you apart. Told you from the start. Baby from the start. I'm only gonna break break your break break your heart. whoa~~~~ whoa~~~." I knew I couldn't speak English well but someone seemed to understand me.

"You wanna bet?" I heard a voice from behind. I twirled around. It was AJ Oppa.

I laughed and said, "Like my best friend would fall for me."

"You never know." AJ smirked.

"So.... Sohyun likes you." I said.

"How do you know?"

"She wrote Kikwang + Sohyun all over her notebook." I mentioned.

"Ohhh..... well she is cute I guess...."

----------------------------------

AJ's point of view

I haven't realized it until now, but I think I'm in love with you. I liked her back in high school and never told her my true feelings because I didn't want our friendship to be ruined. But now, I didn't know what to do. *Should I tell her? Or should I hide it?*

I think you didn't know who Sohyun was. I knew from first glance that she was from 4minute. I heard that 4minute would have to go to school. I think someone else would come here today. Sohyun was cute but I didn't like her like that.

"Hey there's Sohyun." you pointed. She was with a girl with short hair. I think it was Jiyoon.

--------------------------------------

Narrator

"Hi Unnie!" Sohyun shouted. The two of you went over to where Sohyun and Jiyoon was. You greeted the two of them and she introduced Jiyoon to you.

"Annyeong." You greeted.

"Hey." She murmured.

*Tomboy. That's cool.* You thought as you got to know her more. The four of you guys went to music class. You didn't realize that Sohyun was in your class since she had just transferred.

"Class! We'll be learning how to compose songs today. Get a partner, and we'll get going."

You glanced at AJ and he nodded. He always seemed to know what you were thinking.

"Yah! Don't expect me to work with this Lesbian!" 

"Well, I ain't working with a !" You turned around to see Jiyoon arguing with the pretty boy Jinwook.

*Already causing trouble. Aish.*

You went between the two of them and said, "I'll work with you Jiyoon, Araso?"

"Sure." you looked at AJ. He gave you a look that said, 'it's-okay.' He ended up working with Sohyun instead.

As you began to figure out the melody of the song, the two of you guys had talked a lot. Jiyoon ended up becoming your second friend.

"Kim you! Please report to the office. You're leaving." The announcement person said over the intercom.

*What? Why?*