AJ's back

In love with my Uncle?

"you-ah?" AJ walked over to me. He looked charismatic and was definitely taller than since I've last seen him.

"Whoa! It's really you!" I exclaimed out of joy. AJ was my childhood friend. He was one of the few friends I had in high school. He moved to the U.S. when he turned 18. I haven't heard from him since and assumed he forgot about me.

"It's been three years!" I smiled as I hugged him. I haven't sincerely smiled in a long time.

"You missed me?" He grinned while patting me on the head.  

"Of course! I thought you forgot about me." I claimed.

"I didn't forget you. I thought about you all the time." He winked and grinned again. 

As we talked, I found out that AJ was in my calculus and music classes. We had ten minutes before class started so I showed him to my hidden place. The old abandoned room 303. No one dared to come in here. People spread a rumor that someone died in here and you could hear wails of someone at night. I never believed it so I came in here whenever I felt down.

I could hear girls say things like, "Who's that? He's so cute!" "The Ice got to him already? What a !" Guys were saying, "Look at the Ice Princess wearing those shorts! Damn, I'd tap that!" "Her legs are so fine!"

I was getting extremely annoyed with these comments. *I knew I shouldn't have worn these shorts. If only I woke up earlier.*

"Why do they call you Ice ?" AJ asked. He had no idea that I had a boyfriend. I went out with Donghae when I was 19, which was after AJ left. I decided to tell him everything.

"Well, after you left, I got a boyfriend.-" I started to say but AJ innterrupted me.

"Who is he? How did you guys get to know each other?" He began to question.

"Let me finish. I met him when I was at the SM Entertainment building since you know Uncle Jaejoong was becoming a singer. Donghae was too."

"Donghae from Super Junior?" AJ inquired, looking shocked.

"Yeah, anyway we got aquainted and went out for 7 months... I think? Until he cheated on me with Eunhyuk."

"They're gay? Well it was obvious how close they were and especially since they do fanservice all the time."

"Yeah, but it's a secret. You better not tell anyone." He nodded and I continued. "Since he betrayed me, I lost trust for guys. I became distant to my friends and eventually lost all of them. As I began college, I was so cold to everyone, so I'm now known as the Ice by girls."

"What do guys call you?" AJ asked.

"Ice Princess." I uttered. I could tell that AJ was trying really hard not to laugh.

"Go ahead and laugh. I don't care."

"Buhwaaaahahahaha!" He laughed until he had tears in his eyes. He knew I never liked anything that was princess related. I never understood why little girls were all, 'Look at me! I'm a princess!' wearing their dresses and crowns. I wasn't into that stuff. I liked cuddling teddy bears and reading books instead.

"Okay. Shut up now. We should get to class." I dragged him out of the room and went to calculus. I didn't know what to major in yet, so I just randomly took courses. Journalism, Calculus, and Music were some of them.

I couldn't believe that AJ was here. I was so glad to have a friend back in my life. If only the others would talk to me. But then again, it was my fault for treating them like . If only I could go back in time.

---------------

Jaejoong's point of view

I was waiting for you when I saw her walking out with a guy who looked familiar.

"Bye AJ!" She waved bye and headed towards my car.

"That was AJ?" I asked as she sat in the passenger seat.

"Yeah, he came back from New York." you smiled. I haven't seen her smile in a long time.

"It's nice to see you smile again." 

"Ehhh, whatever." She shrugged the compliment off.

We came to Yoochun's house and went inside.

"Hey you!" Junsu squealed and glomped her.

"Whoa, easy there, Dolphin."

I chuckled at what she said.

*Let's hope she goes back to her old self soon.*