Jaejoong or AJ?

In love with my Uncle?

Your point of view

"Oppa, could you give me some time to think about it?" I asked him after I slurped my smoothie.

"Sure. Take your time. I'll wait for your reply." He smiled at me sincerely.

"Araso, I should go home now. Good night, AJ." I murmured.

"Sweet dreams, you-ah."

I walked home really bewildered and didn't know what to think. One side of my brain was occupied with Jaejoong while the other side was filled with AJ. When I arrived home, Auntie Yoosoon and Auntie Ahyoung asked me where I was.

"Chingu rang." (With a friend) I replied.

"Boy or girl?"

"Boy..." I murmured softly.

"Bwoh? We can't hear you." Auntie Ahyoung stated.

"Boy." I said, more clearer that time.

"OMONA! Unnie, your daughter has a boyfriend!" They both yelled, jumping to conclusions.

"Aniyo! He's not my boyfriend. It was AJ. You remember him right?"

"He's your boyfriend, yay!" I heard Auntie Sooyoung scream. I slapped my forehead, irritated and ended up going to my room, ignoring my aunts. They were like teenage girls that were obsessed with boy bands instead of being with their husbands/boyfriend. Auntie Sookjin and Auntie Sunhee were the only exceptions, since Sunhee didn't like anyone yet while Sookjin was pregnant.

I lied in bed pondering about my love life.

I thought about when Donghae kissed Eunhyuk. And how I knew from the very start that he would have broken my heart but didn't care because I was a stupid teenager.

 

I thought about AJ and all those times we had together. If only he had confessed to me earlier, than maybe I would have fallen for him. I didn't know what to say to him. Should I accept it and go out with him or say no?

And then I thought about Jaejoong. Ever since I knew him, I never liked him. But recently, everything changed for me. He saved my life twice and helped me out a lot. Now that I found out he's not my uncle, how did I fall in love with him? Was it his looks? His personality? His abilities? His killer smile? Or just every single thing about him? I sighed as I kept thinking about him. I fell asleep, dreaming about these three guys.

------------------------

Narrator

It was Saturday. You woke up from annoying screaming. It was probably your aunts excited about that Korean drama Personal Taste. 

You sighed as you got up from your bed and brushed your teeth and what not. You went downstairs to find out it wasn't from the drama but something more serious instead. It was Auntie Mikyung with her boyfriend squealing. She got proposed to.

"Congratulations Auntie." You smiled at her.

"Thank you everyone!" She beamed and hugged her boyfriend, or rather future husband.

All of a sudden, the doorbell rang to reveal DBSK. The aunts screamed even more. *If only I could zip all their mouths closed.* Your mom and Auntie Sunhee just shook their heads and went back to cooking.

"Hey everybody!" Junsu exclaimed.

"What's all the commotion?" Jaejoong asked.

"Your Noona got proposed to!" Auntie Minkyung said as she pointed at Mikyung and her soon to be husband. 

"Wow... Congratulations you guys." Yunho and Jaejoong said at the same time. 

"Hey don't copy me, Joongie." Yunho stated.

"You're the one that copied me!" Jaejoong pouted and Yunho just squeezed his cheeks.

"Aww, you guys are so cute! I just read a fanfic about the two of you. Makes me wonder if Yunjae is true or not." Auntie Ahyoung tried not to laugh.

----------------------------------------------
Jaejoong's point of view

*What the heck is she talking about? I'm not gay! Doesn't she remember I said I liked her niece?* 

We both looked at her weird and she claimed "Just joking. I know you guys aren't gay."

"We can sing at your wedding if you like." Changmin suggested.

"That would be amazing. Thanks so much!" Mikyung Noona exclaimed.

"Well, you guys should start the guest list now." Sunhee Noona stated.

"Yeah, invite halmuni and harabuji." (grandma and grandpa) you suggested.

I looked at you and asked her "Can we talk privately?"

She nodded and the two of us went outside.

"What is it, Uncle?" She questioned.

"You don't have to call me that anymore. I know you know I'm not your real Uncle." 

She looked at me, surprised. "How did you know?"

"Your mom told me. Look, the thing is...... I like you." I finally let it off my chest once again.

She was appalled. I knew that she would. It was what I expected.

"Chincha?" (really?) She looked serious.

I nodded and said, "For a long time now."

"Well, you might be surprised also....But I like you too. Better yet, I might even love you."

*Whaaatt?* I didn't believe what I was hearing.