AJ Oppa

In love with my Uncle?

Your point of view

I was used to the fact that so many girls loved DBSK. As all the girls ran down and stood in line, I just sat down and continued to talk to AJ. I had to try my best to maintain a normal appearance and not freak out at DBSK being at my university. I hoped they wouldn't do anything to show that they knew me.

"you -ah, I've been meaning to tell you, but I'm actually a singer." He started saying.

"Really? How come every guy I know ends up becoming an idol singer?" I asked no one in particular.

"I was a solo artist, but now I'm in a six-member group named Beast. No one knows that I'm Lee Gikwang. People know me as AJ. They think that I look like him. I didn't go to New York for that long. I came back two years ago, training with Cube Entertainment."

I was going to frown, sad that he didn't tell me earlier, but I smiled instead. "So, does that mean you'll help me with my singing?"

"Sure, since your uncle and friends are completely taken by those girls."

"Thanks, AJ Oppa." *What just came out of my mouth?* I covered my mouth.

"Did you just call me Oppa?" He looked at me suspiciously yet smiling at the same time.

"I think so. Is it okay?" I shyly asked. He was a year older, after all. 

"Sure. It sounds cute."

"Okay then, Oppa. Let's start." I stated.

-----------------

Jaejoong's point of view

I didn't believe what I just heard. She called him Oppa. I don't know how, but I heard her over the girls screaming. I didn't know what to feel. I ignored that unpleasant feeling in my chest and continued to talk to the girls.

But I still couldn't take my eyes off the two of them. *She doesn't even call the DBSK members Oppa.*

I shook my head, and the girls asked, "Are you okay, Jaejoong Oppa?"

I didn't know these girls, and they called me Oppa. How come you couldn't call me that? *Oh yeah, because I'm her uncle.* I answered myself.

"I'm okay. Thank you for caring." I smiled at them, and they almost fainted. It was amusing to see girls like that. Unlike you, who doesn't feel anything whenever I smile at her. *Does she like AJ? Whatever, I'm not even gonna care anymore.*

I continued teaching the girls basics of singing. The other members seemed to be having a good time, as if we were having a fan meeting. 

-----------------

Narrator

You were walking home with AJ when you saw a van coming. The two of you tried to avoid it, but it came to a halt. Curious, both of you looked to see who it was. You changed your mind after seeing two thugs exit the van, but it was too late. They had already taken the two of you.

Meanwhile, DBSK was in their van waiting for their manager's advice about the following schedule. It turned out you guys couldn't go to the amusement park after all.

Jaejoong received a text on his phone.

From: Unknown

Kim Jaejoong, If you care about your niece, come to the basement of the abandoned house on Rang Street. Bring 300,000 dollars with you. Come by yourself.

"! I gotta go save you!" He left the van in a rush and ran to the abandoned house as fast as he could.