Fangirls are scary

In love with my Uncle?

"It really is you," Donghae said. "Oh hey, guys." He greeted DBSK.

"It's Dolphin!" Eunhyuk yelled to Junsu.

"It's Monkey!" He shouted back, and the two of them hugged.

"Okay, nice seeing you guys." Donghae pushed Junsu away from Eunhyuk and said, "Can you see me here at 5:00 pm tomorrow?" He asked me.

I just nodded, not wanting to say anything. Tomorrow would be Wednesday. I didn't have the chance to reply to his letter, but he doesn't need it now.

The food finally approached us, and Eunhyuk stated, "We won't bother you. Talk to you later."

"Bye." All DBSK said.

I sighed, and Jaejoong asked, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," I murmured as I ate my fried rice.

It felt so uncomfortable seeing the two of them here. They were being all lovey-dovey and fed each other. I wanted to puke at the sight of it.

I finished eating and muttered, "I'm going to the restroom." I got up and went in their direction since the restroom was behind them.

"Fishy! Let's go buy some CDs when we're done eating." Eunhyuk exclaimed.

"Okay, Monkey."

I sighed again. * I called him Fishy too.* I went into the restroom. I could hear girls going in, and they whispered,

"Isn't that DBSK?"

"Donghae and Eunhyuk are here too!" 

"Yeah, let's ask for pictures and autographs!" I immediately ran out and whispered, "You guys, some girls recognized you. They're going to come and ask for autographs and pictures."

"When is this ever going to stop?" Changmin complained. "Fangirls are scary sometimes." 

"Let's quickly pay and run away," Yoochun stated. I went to warn Donghae and Eunhyuk, but it was too late. They were already signing autographs. We got up and headed to the door. Changmin and Yunho paid. But then, Yunho's beanie fell on the counter. When the cashier looked at him and gave him the beanie, she realized it was the U-know Yunho and was thrilled, "Can I have your autograph?"

He quickly signed, and it caused all of the fangirls to run toward them.

"Kyaaaa!" It's DBSK!" They screamed.

"Crap! Let's run! Hurry!" Junsu yelled, and the six of us ran to the van as fast as we could.

They were really persistent, though, and ran after us even though they knew they couldn't catch up to a van.

"Man, fangirls just had to ruin our day," Jaejoong complained.

"My stomach hurts," Changmin whined.

"It wasn't good to run after we just ate," Yoochun said. He cutely rubbed Changmin's stomach.

"Yeah, mine's hurting too," Junsu claimed.

"You're the one who thought of it!" Yunho shouted while driving.

I laughed at the sight of them. "How come everyone's stomach is hurting and not mine?"

"You're just weird like that. But at least you're laughing." Uncle claimed.

"Thanks to you guys. You always cheer me up when I'm down." I smiled.

"Which reminds me, why are you meeting with Donghae tomorrow?" Junsu nosily asked.

My mood changed, and I just said, "He wants to "apologize" for the way he acted toward me two years ago." I said, emphasizing the word apologize.

"Why does he want to apologize now after such a long time?" Changmin questioned curiously.

I just shrugged and looked out the window.

"It'll be okay, you." Uncle tried to comfort me.

"Hey, let's go on the roller coasters and other rides the next time we return." I declared, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah! We only went on three rides today." Junsu pouted.

"Let's come back here on Thursday then. We won't have any schedule that day either." Yoochun mentioned.

We chatted until we arrived at my house.

-----------------

Narrator

"Hey, you! Welcome home!" Your aunts shouted.

"Hi, everyone." DBSK came in and greeted them.

"Yay! They're here again!" Auntie Sookjin squealed.

"Come on in and talk with us!" Auntie Mikyung suggested.

"Please don't act like fangirls again." You sighed. "You guys seriously need to get married already." You said to the two of them. All the other aunts except Sunhee and Mikyung were married, but they still loved DBSK anyway.

Auntie Minkyung and Auntie Sooyoung said, "It won't make a difference even if we are married!"

They all laughed as the other married aunts agreed with them.

"We'd love to stay, but we need to get going," Yunho stated.

"Bye!" DBSK said.

"Hope to see you soon!" Auntie Yoosoon swooned.

You sighed at your aunts. "See you guys later." They waved and headed off.

"Awwwww. They're gone." Auntie Sunhee sarcastically stated.

The other aunts just pouted and went their separate ways.

----------------

Your point of view

Auntie Sunhee, Auntie Mikyung, and Auntie Sooyoung lived with us. The others had their own homes but came over all the time.

I pitied Uncle Jaejoong for having eight sisters and being the youngest. For some reason, my mom always treated him like he was her son and not her brother. I think it was because of the big .

It was so weird when I found out he was my uncle. I met him when I was three, and he was five.

"Hi. I'm you. What's your name?" you said to the older boy.

"you, this is your uncle. Call him Uncle Jaejoong, okay?" Sunhee said to you.

you looked at the boy in confusion but listened to your aunt. "Nice to meet you, Uncle!"

I always wondered where he came from and why I didn't know about him earlier.

It was weird to call him Uncle, but I eventually got used to it. I fell asleep looking back at that memory.