Late

In love with my Uncle?

I was working on my homework when Jaejoong suddenly opened the door without any warning.

"Don't you know how to knock?"

"Sorry." Jaejoong murmured while closing the door behind him.

"What do you want, Uncle?" emphasizing Uncle in a sarcastic tone.

He sat down on my bed. "I'm sorry about what I said at dinner. I meant it as a joke."

"Okay. But please refrain from talking about him." I stated.

"Well, I saw him today at the company and he asked me to give this to you." He handed me a letter. "And DBSK wants to hang out with you tomorrow. They want me to pick you up from your college."

"Sure. Well, I need to finish my homework. Thanks for this. Good night Uncle."

"Good night." As soon as he left the room, I opened up the letter and began to read it.

 

Dear you ,

I want to meet up with you. I know you probably hate me but please hear me out. I want to apologize for the way I behaved that day. Can we meet on Wednesday? If you reply, give it to Jaejoong. If not, then I understand.

From Donghae

I started to rememer what happened that day.

you was waiting for Donghae to show up when she spotted him kissing a .... man?

Not believing her eyes, she went up to him and slapped him across his cheek.

"So this is why you wanted to see me? To let me see you kissing a guy?"

"I love Eunhyuk. A lot more than you. This was the only way I could show you." Donghae muttered coldly.

"I don't believe you. If you were gay, why did you date me?"

"It was out of pity. You asked guys out, only to be rejected. I didn't want to be like them so I said yes."

"Then what about those times you kissed me? All those hugs? All the memories we shared?"

"I imagined that it was Eunhyuk I was kissing and hugging. As for the memories, I barely remember them."

'Well, it was a nice time geting to know you. Bye, EX-BOYFRIEND." you said as tears were pouring out of her eyes. She ran away to her house and cried all night.

Am I ready to face him? Do I even want to see him? I did miss him but I didn't know if I had the courage to see him. I sighed as I collapsed on my bed. I continued to ponder about it more until I eventually fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up late. I forgot to set the alarm clock last night. *Crap!*

I looked at the clock and it was 7:20. I only had twenty minutes before the gates closed! I immediately brushed my teeth and hair, not bothering to put it up.

I went to my closet and randomly chose an outfit, which ended up being a pair of shorts and a gray tank top.

As I put it on, I realized that the shorts were too short for my liking. But I didn't have time to change them. I ran downstairs with my bag, grabbed a donut from the kitchen and said, "Bye everyone!" before heading out the door.

As I was running to the college, a car pulled over next to me. The car window rolled down to reveal Jaejoong.

"Need a ride?" He asked me.

I looked at my watch and there was only seven minutes left. It took me ten minutes to walk there.

I nodded and went inside the car.

"Aren't your shorts inapropriate for you? You don't normally wear those to school." He inquired, looking at me from head to toe.

I shrugged and said "I didn't notice but it's too late to change now." Goosebumps crawled over me as Jaejoong kept looking at me. "Let's just go please."

We soon arrived at the college and I thanked Jaejoong.

"Thanks Uncle, see you later."

He drove off and girls behind me said, "Look, the Ice has a new boyfriend." Luckily, they couldn't see who it was.

Irritated, I stated, "That was my uncle. Hypocritical ." and with that, I left to my first class, which was calculus.

When I arrived, I saw someone who looked very familiar.

"AJ? Is that you?"