Together Again

In love with my Uncle?

 Your point of view

About 3 hours later, my family and I went to the airport to pick up Yunho and Changmin. Their parents were busy so we were picking them up instead. I admit, it was weird to see only the leader and maknae together. The JaeChunSu trio went somewhere else to avoid seeing them. I wish they would just be brave and face them.
 
"Hey Yunho Oppa! Hi Changmin Oppa!" I shouted as they exited the west gate. They waved and smiled. But even though their mouths were smiling, their eyes weren't. They were soulless.
 
"How have you guys been?” I asked them.
 
“Pretty good. I got offered the part of Prince Shin in the musical of Princess Hours.” Yunho replied.
 
"That's awesome! Congrats."
“Man, I missed the food here.” Changmin murmured as he was smelling and following the scent of the ramen shop.
“Oppa, you can eat ramen with kimchi when we get home.” I told him. The two of them looked skinnier than the last time we saw them and that was only two weeks ago.  They looked like pandas too because of the heavy bags under their eyes.
 
Fans were screaming for Yunho and Changmin and taking pictures of them. We were all getting annoyed so we left quickly. Unfortunately, it seemed that Jaejoong forgot his wallet so the trio was still in our home. I shook my head as I saw Yoochun’s car was still in the driveway.
 
“Oh Hyungs. Annyeong.” Changmin said to them, trying to converse.
 
“How are you?” Junsu asked.
 
Good. Though we could use a little sleep. How about you three?” He replied.
 
“We finished our dramas and Junsu finished promotions for Intoxication so we’re taking a break.” Yoochun answered.
 
“Oh chincha? For how long?” He asked.
 
“A week. It’s been 3 days so we’re going back to Japan on Wednesday.” Junsu responded.
 
Jaejoong and Yunho weren’t talking at all. They remained silent so it was awkward for them.  It seemed like Yunho didn’t want to talk to him.
 
“Say something to him!” I mouthed to Jaejoong.
 
 But he shook his head and mouthed back “I don’t think he would reply to me.” 
 
Yunho was pretty good at reading lips so he said “Why don’t you guys just say it instead of trying to hide it from me?”
 
I didn’t say anything.
 
“So how have you been?” Jaejoong asked.
 
“Okay.” But it was still awkward between them. It was awkward for all five of them! They were being too formal, acting like they weren’t in a boy band since 2003. 
 
I was going to say I had enough but Auntie Sunhee did it for me.
 
“Just stop it!” All of them became silent.
-----------------------------------
Jaejoong’s point of view
 
We stopped talking instantly. It was surprising to hear the youngest Noona yell like that.
 
“I can’t believe you guys are being like this. What happened? You guys were always hugging and laughing with each other, calling each other names and making fun of each other too. And now you guys are acting like you guys just met? Ever since the lawsuit thing, you guys got more and more distant. Didn’t you guys say you didn’t want to break up? To always keep the faith? It really doesn’t seem like that now.” Sunhee Noona left with the other Noonas following her upstairs.
 
“Wow. I never knew your sis could be like that. I like her even more now.  Do you still oppose-” Yoochun started to say looking at her and then looking back at me. I glared at him and that shut him up.
 
“I agree with her. Just because of this issue, doesn’t mean that you guys had to stop talking to each other. You guys have been together since 2003 and trained for... I don’t know how long, but you guys trained really hard to achieve your dreams to become singers right? So why are you guys being like this?” you said, with a disappointed tone. None of us said anything and she left to her room.
 
“I’ll make ramen for you guys.” Eunhee Noona stated. Her husband just shook his head and went to the living room to watch the world cup. 
 
“Mianhae.” Yunho and Changmin said to us. 
 
“We should have filed that law suit with you guys. But we were too afraid of the consequences and what would happen to us. So we sided with SM, even though we agreed with everything you guys claimed. How unfair they were treating us, the fact that we weren’t paid that much, how they only let us sleep for 3-4 hours and that we had to go back and forth from Japan and Korea and sometimes even China.” Changmin explained.
 
“Chickens.” Junsu mumbled and Yoochun smacked him on the head. 
 
“But why did you guys have to avoid us then? We thought you were mad at us.” I remarked.
 
“SM said that we couldn’t speak with you. They told us to avoid you guys. But since they don’t know we’re here, I guess we can talk all we want.” Yunho said.
 
“You guys didn’t tell them you came back?”Yoochun questioned.
 
“They’re gonna know anyway, so what’s the point?” Changmin inquired.
 
“That’s true. I hope you guys won’t get in trouble.” Junsu claimed.
 
“We really missed you guys.” I said.
 
“We did too. Now let’s have a group hug!” Yunho declared so the 5 of us got in a group hug and stayed there; I was glad we were able to talk things out.
----------------------
Narrator
 
You and your aunts smiled as you guys saw them hugging together.
 
“Guess what we said really made them realize what they were doing huh?” Sunhee whispered.
 
“Yeah, but I didn’t know you could say such a thing to your dongsaeng.” Sooyoung exclaimed.
 
“We were pretty surprised.” Ahyoung claimed.
 
“Well, they’re together again. Man, this makes me so happy.” You murmured.
 
Meanwhile,
 
The SM entertainment company saw the fan cams of Yunho and Changmin coming out of the airport and going home with you and your family.
 
“Why didn’t they tell us they were coming back?” Lee Soo Man said, irritated.
 
“Oh you boys are so gonna get it.” He smirked evilly.
 
The other employees wished their boss wouldn’t do anything rash and mean, but knowing him, he was bound to do something. And man, DBSK was going to be in huge trouble.