Loner Again Right?

In love with my Uncle?

Your point of view

What was going to happen now? Everyone was asking for their autographs, pictures, and hugs or whatever. They were so stupid to not notice earlier. I decided to call Doojoon since he probably knew 4minute's manager. 

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Doojoon? This is you. There's trouble. 4minute's been discovered."

"Bwoh? As in like fans know them?"

"Yeah. So would it be okay to contact their manager? To pick them up I guess?"

"Yeah. I'll do that."

"Thanks. How's Kikwang by the way?"

"He's getting better. He's reflecting over on what he did. He's not going back to college though."

"I see. Tell him I said good luck."

"Araso. Bye."

I hung up and sighed at the sight I was seeing. My life was in such chaos. My ex boyfriend announced that we dated. My best friend is trying to get over me. My good girl friends were discovered and will probably not be able to go back to college. And most importantly, I really missed my boyfriend.

The manager eventually came. It was about a minute before classes started. She and body guards were able to lead them to their van. They all texted me and told me everything would work out. I don't know why but it felt like it was my fault they got discovered. If I told them I didn't want to see their performance, maybe nothing would have happened.

As I went to journalism class, I realized I was alone. It was probably time for me to be like my cold self again. But everyone kept pestering me about the 3 guys in my life.  All I did was shoot them glares and they would back away from me. I was glad it worked again.*I'm gonna be a loner again right?*

As I was getting ready to pack up for lunch, I was encountered by my former best friends. There were three of them. HaNeul, EunKyung, and ChoHee.

"Hi you." ChoHee murmured.

"Hey...." I mumbled. "What's up?"

"We want to say we're really sorry about how we deserted you like that in high school. We finally understood why you acted like that. But you should have told us you had a boyfriend." HaNeul stated.

"Especially since it was DONGHAE from Super Junior!" Eunkyung exclaimed. "You never told us you were Jaejoong's niece either!"

I took a look at them. They still looked the same as before. They apparently acted the same as before also. ChoHee was the shy and quiet type. We were similar in a way. HaNeul was really direct and straight forward. She was honest. And EunKyung was, well you could say she's really loud and falls for guys easily. 

"You don't need to apologize. I should have told you about them but I didn't want you guys to worry about me. I'm sorry for the way I acted towards you guys."

"We wanted to talk to you but everyone was always gossiping about you and we were afraid we would be talked about too." EunKyung claimed. "We were going to this year but then there was that AJ guy."

"You don't know how worried we were about you." ChoHee whispered.

"Thanks for worrying about me but it's kinda weird talking in class, let's go to lunch."

We got our food in the canteen and sat down.

"You probably think it's weird we're talking to you now after 2 years." HaNeul remarked.

"Kind of." I replied.

"Well, we'd like to be your friends again if that's okay. Don't think we're becoming your friends again because we want to know about those scandals. Though Eunkyung might want to know." HaNeul stated.

"We want it to be the way it was back in high school. We don't want you to be alone again too." ChoHee said.

"Yeah, that's so cool how you're friends with 4minute." Eunkyung squealed. "We kind of already knew it was them but we promise we didn't tell anyone."

"How did you guys know?" I questioned.

"Well besides their names, I noticed what they looked like without make up. Seriously, make up can conceal a lot..." EunKyung answered. "I told the other 2 about it."

I nodded and they all looked at me. "So would it be okay if we become friends again?" They all asked.

"Yeah. I'm glad you guys are talking to me." I smiled at them and they did the same.

"So tell us about Donghae!" EunKyung shouted a little too loudly.

"Sssshh!" We shushed her.

I told them everything, even about Eunhyuk. I knew they wouldn't tell anyone but EunKyung I had to make sure she wouldn't yell out everything I said so I asked ChoHee to feed her as I talked. They started fantasizing about EunHae since they were lovers. I shuddered at the thought especially actually seeing them like that.

"Then what about Kikwang/AJ?" HaNeul asked me.

"He became my friend in high school. The same year I told you guys to leave me alone. He moved to America, came back, debuted as a singer, and now he's in a boy band." 

"I Love BEAST!" Eunkyung blurted as she gulped down her yogurt. I looked at ChoHee and she started to feed her again. I told them about what happened to AJ making him hit Donghae too.

I haven't told 4minute about it, but I decided to tell the three of them about Jaejoong being my boyfriend.

---------------------------

Narrator

"So Jaejoong..... isn't your uncle." ChoHee murmured.

"But your boyfriend?" HaNeul wondered.

You nodded and told them that you thought you were in love with your own uncle. But you found out he was adopted instead. And now you guys were a couple.

"Chincha? That's like a manga I read before." EunKyung said not loud that time. So ChoHee stopped feeding her food.

"So we've been going out for a week. Jaejoong went to Japan on the third day." You finished talking and gulped your coke.

"Wow.... You have a lot of drama in your life." EunKyung murmured. 

"So do you personally know a lot of Korean bands then?"

"Super Junior, DBSK, BEAST, and 4minute. That's it."

"What about SHINee? Or Wonder girls, SNSD and F(X)?"

You shook your head. " I listen to Wonder girls. Never met them. I've seen SNSD though. Not close to them."

"I don't like them. They seem fake." ChoHee said.

"Actually I think they are." You said as you remembered seeing them once when you visited Super Junior predebut.

~FLASHBACK~

"Oppa!" Jessica tried to get Donghae's attention. He was too busy talking to you though. You noticed Jessica and told Donghae.

"What do you want?" Donghae said in an annoyed tone.

"Who's that?" She asked, pointing at you. 

"A friend." He responded, afraid something would happen if he said you were his girlfriend.

"Well, I want to talk to you." 

"Later. I'm busy right now."

Jessica pouted and went to go find Yunho. "Who was that girl?" You asked.

"A trainee here. She's so annoying. She's two-faced too. She's going to be in a girl group."

"Ohh.... Does she like you or something?" 

"I don't really care if she does. I have you anyway."

~End of flashback~

"Yeah. I remember Jessica doesn't look anything like she used to." you said.

"It's obvious, she had surgery." HaNeul muttered.

You talked more and went to your classes together. You were glad to be reunited with your friends again. You were walking home when you had a phone call from Jaejoong.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"you-ah...." Jaejoong was crying.

"What's the matter?"