4minute's covers are blown

In love with my Uncle?

Your point of view

The gun shot made everyone scream. It sounded like it was from outside. The girls ran away, and Donghae untied me and took the blindfold off.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded and looked around. It was a storage room somewhere.

"What the hell is happening? " I questioned, confused that Donghae wasn't scared. "Wasn't there a gun shot?"

"Let me show you. Come on." He led me outside and I saw Heechul outside with his laptop. He was hiding behind some bushes.

"So that was from his laptop?" I questioned. 

"Yep. I was watching a movie and it's gunshot sound was really realistic!" Heechul exclaimed. Apparently, Donghae asked him to do that so it would scare the girls off. And it did. They ran away with their tails between their legs.

"Those girls have serious mental problems." Donghae stated. "Like I would ever kiss a girl like that." He shook his head and sighed. 

"They're stalkers too if they knew where you lived." I told him.

"If they really were stalkers, then they would have found out about Eunhyuk and me." He simply replied.

"Yah! You don't need to say it out loud!" Heechul shouted. "There could be someone around here and they would tell a news reporter and then all hell would break loose."

"Well anyway, thanks for saving me Oppa. I should get going to home. Bye." I said and started to walk away but Donghae said,

"You can come to our dorm. Eunhyuk's making dinner. You can call your parents and tell them you're eating at a friend's house."

"But Eunhyuk might poison you if you aren't careful of what you're eating!" Heechul yelled out and that made Donghae hit him on the arm.

"Yah! I'm older than you. Respect your elders!" He hit him back. They were going to get in a fight so I ignored them and continued to walk home, hoping they wouldn't notice. But Donghae did and he yelled out "I really am sorry. I'll make it up to you!"

"Whatever." I said and waved bye. It was amazing that I was able to get home without my parents asking why I was gone for so long. They were watching the news. And what a surprise, it was about Donghae and me. There was pictures of us together when we were dating. *How were paparazzi able to find them?*

As I looked at them, memories started to flash before my eyes. When he asked me out, when he took my first kiss, when we went on dates. I started to tear up when I remembered how he cheated on me and said those words to me. We went out for 7 months but it felt so much longer than that.

"Are you okay?" Auntie Ahyoung inquired. I nodded and wiped my tears away. My parents shook their heads as they were listening to what the news reporter was saying.

"Kim you and Donghae dated for 7 months before they broke up. We have yet to find out the reason why and what their relationship is now."

"We should have never let you go out with that guy. Look what's happening now! Everyone is gossiping about us. People aren't even reading my books anymore! They're too busy buying magazines instead of reading my books." Omma sighed.

"You didn't have any trouble at school today right? I'll help you out with those fangirls if they did anything to you." Auntie Sunhee murmured.

"Aniyo. Nothing happened." I stated, hoping they wouldn't catch me lying.  They would probably kill those girls if they found out they did.

"Let's eat dinner now! I'm starving!" Auntie Mikyung shouted. Her wedding was coming up in a few weeks. I heard from her that DBSK would come back and sing at her wedding. I was excited to see Jaejoong again but 3 weeks is a long time.

As we ate fried chicken with rice, I couldn't help but ponder over how those people at my university could never find out who AJ really was. Was make up really magic? I zoned out when I realized that those fanboys couldn't even recognize 4minute. They didn't even change their names! How could they be so dense?

I started to think about the 3 guys that have been in my life. They impacted my life so much.

"you!" Appa shouted. Everyone was looking at me.

"Sorry, I spaced out." 

"Are you okay? With these scandals and everything, you must be tired. You have to tell us if something's the matter." Auntie Sooyoung mentioned. And I broke down. I told them everything. About how I became friends with 4minute, when AJ confessed to me, when I started to fall for Jaejoong. Just everything that happened to me that they didn't know about. I left the kidnapping parts out.

They were shocked at how I confessed everything. They comforted me and told me advice.

"Does Jaejoong know about this?" Auntie Sookjin asked while feeding the baby. I shook my head. 

"You should tell your boyfriend about these things. He'll comfort you better than we will, knowing him, he might fly back here and do something about it." Auntie Yoosoon claimed.

I just shrugged and chewed at my drumstick.

 "You should get back at Donghae by telling everyone he's gay." Auntie Minkyung suggested. I shook my head.

"I wouldn't do that even for a hundred million won." I finished my food and said good night to them. 

I was wondering what to write about on my 10,000 word essay. My stupid journalism teacher said it could be about anything. Jaejoong then called me and I stopped doing my homework. It wasn't due until a week so I could procrastinate all I want.

Me: Yobosaeyo??

Jaejoong: Hey you, how are you doing? I saw on the news about you and Donghae, and to be honest, I was really jealous over those pictures.

Me: We'll take plenty of pictures when you get here. 

Jaejoong: But seriously, did anything happen with the fangirls? You better not lie to me.

Me: Just a little but 4minute helped me out. And Donghae even explained himself.

Jaejoong: *mumbles* stupid fish.

Me: I can hear you, you know. 

Jaejoong: Anyway, I have a surprise for you when I get back.

Me: I hate surprises.

Jaejoong: I know. But just trust me on this one.

Me: Fine. But it better not be anything I would hate like princess stuff.

Jaejoong: It's not. I gotta go to a rehearsal. I'll call you tomorrow. I love you.

Me: Me too. Bye.

I hung up and remembered what my aunt said. *I'll say it in a text.

Oppa, I was lying. Everything is such a blur to me right now. I don't know what  to do. You probably don't know but Donghae is going out with Eunhyuk. That was why he broke up with me. I'm over that but those pictures on the news made me cry. It was because of the memories we had. And you already know about AJ. It caused him to drink and eventually, he hit Donghae. So I'm having a hard time right now with the fangirls and stuff. I just wanted to let you know this because you have the right to know what's going on with me. But I promise to tell you this in person. You have to tell me what's going on with you too. I know you're getting really tired of how SM is treating you guys. Junsu and Yoochun told me you guys are going to file a lawsuit against them. You didn't tell me at all! Just call me when you get this message. Saranghaeyo

I noticed the text was sort of  long but I sent it anyway after taking a deep breath.

I changed into my pjs after taking a shower and fell asleep dreaming the weirdest dream I ever had.

I was sitting on a hill when AJ comes and sits next to me. "you!" 

"What?" "Saranghae!"  He made a heart with his arms and disappeared. Then Donghae appeared out of nowhere.

" you-ah, don't treat me like I'm your ex. Treat me as your friend." He hugged me and vanished also.

Then Jaejoong covered my eyes and said "Guess who?"

"Jaejoong. What is it?"

" I'll love you no matter what happens." He then kissed me on the lips. It was really passionate too. 

--------------------------

Narrator

You woke up wishing that dream was real. You sighed as you got up and did your daily routine. You changed into shorts and a t-shirt.

As you were walking to school, you saw 4minute and it seemed like they were rehearsing. It was weird seeing this since they were on the street.

"Hey people." You greeted them. 

"Hi! Wanna see us perform our new song?" Jihyun asked.

"Sure. Let's see it." They performed fiercely and had so much charisma. You were amazed to see your friends like this. 

"That was awesome." You said as you clapped.They said thanks and walked with you to school. Unluckily, someone saw it and told everyone before you guys arrived.

"Omona! I can't believe you guys are 4minute!" A guy randomly said to them as more guys started to swarm them like bees. They gave you looks that said "HELP US!" You tried to pull some guys out but it didn't do any good. 

*. 4minute's covers are blown.*