Jealousy?

In love with my Uncle?

Your point of view

After talking a little more, I soon realized that they were supposed to be teaching my class.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be helping my classmates with vocals?" I asked them.

"DBSK Sunbaes got it. They like them more than us anyway." Dongwoon said.

"Don't say that. It's just because they're well known. You guys will reach their popularity soon. Hey, can I see you guys perform a song?" I wondered.

"Sure. What do you wanna hear?" Doojoon asked.

"A slow song." I requested. I sat in my seat as they began to sing

I was really amazed at how they well they could sing. They were in harmony and there weren't any mistakes. I think I was starstruck. They had so much charisma. I couldn't help but stare at them the whole time. I was actually disappointed that the song was short.

"That was awesome!" I clapped. They all bowed.

"Well, we should get back to music class now." AJ said. The six of us went back to the classroom.

DBSK was surrounded by girls as always. The guys of the class were just chilling in their seats and playing around. Beast wanted to say hi and they talked to them again. I was bored out of my mind. Just watching the girls fight and drool over DBSK sickened me.

AJ noticed and sat next to me. "Hey, you."

"Hey." I murmured.

"You must be really bored. How about we play a game?" He asked me.

"What game?" I questioned back.

"Let's play potato." I was confused. "What?"

"Okay. The game goes like this. You say po, I'll say ta, then, you'll say to. The game will go on and on until one of us gets it wrong."

"Araso. I'm play since I'm bored." I started the game. "Po."

"Ta."

"To."

"Po."

"Ta."

"To."

"Po."

"Ta."

"Po." *Crap.*

"Ha! You messed up. The punishment is tickling you until you die!"

"No, not tickling!" I'm very ticklish. Especially my stomach. He started tickling me there right away.

"No! I'm so gonna get you! Buahahaha!" I couldn't stop laughing.

----------

Jaejoong's point of view

I looked up to see who was laughing. It was you. She was getting tickled by AJ. She was smiling and looked like she was having fun. I was boiling with anger and I didn't know why. *Could it be jealousy?* A girl interrupted my thoughts as she said, "Oppa..... Do I sing from my throat or my stomach?" I tried not to roll my eyes and told her.

"Yah! You two! Stop flirting and do your work!" Junhyung joked.

"Neh." The two of them said. Both of them smiled at each other though. I really wanted to punch AJ.

*Stop feeling these feelings!* I mentally hit myself.