Fangirls can kill

In love with my Uncle?

Your point of view

The next day was really chaotic. I didn't know what was going on. Girls at the university were glaring at me intensely. I didn't take it into serious thought until 4minute told me about it.

Just when I thought everything was fine, I find out that Donghae announced I was his ex girlfriend.

"Unnie!" Jiyoon shouted after me.

"What is it?"

"Look at this." She handed me a newspaper and the cover was about Donghae. This is what the caption said.

DONGHAE SAYS THAT KIM you  IS HIS EX GIRLFRIEND!

There was a picture of Donghae leaving the hospital. I was so furious I felt like I was going to hit someone.

*Why would he tell everyone that?* I wanted to ask so I texted him.

To: Fishy

Why the hell did you say that to everybody? Now i'm gonna get killed by the fangirls in my college. Thanks a lot -_-

I waited for a reply but he was probably busy so I sighed and talked to 4minute about it.

"Don't worry, Unnie, we'll guard you from the fangirls." Sohyun said.

"What if they happen to find out you guys are 4minute? Then you'll be chased down by them too." I murmured.

"We'll try our best." Hyuna declared. And from then on there were girls that were trying to track me down.

They did everything they could to destroy me. Whether it was throwing water and flour all over me or dumping my lunch. There were plenty of things they could do. One person even tried to drop a pot with a plant on my head! The guys didn't do anything to stop it because they knew their 'ice princess' could handle it. Aish, whatever. The guys here are bastards too anyway.

It was really hard trying to survive but the 4minute girls actually did help me out. They had a spare lunch or extra clothes that I could wear. They were so nice. When a girl tried to encounter me, all she could do was whimper when it came to seeing Jiyoon's and Hyuna's glares. I eventually got my glare back too. Maybe it was becuase Jaejoong wasn't here, I could go back to my old self. But that wouldn't help me at all. It was probably because I missed him so much despite the fact that it's only been a day since he's been gone.

It was after school when 4minute had to go to their schedule.  I was walking home and felt like someone was behind me. I was afraid it was that stalker from before, but nope. It was those fangirls.

"How dare you! How could you have gone out with Donghae Oppa!" A girl yelled.

"It was before he even debuted. I don't understand what's the big deal when it was the past." I looked at all the girls. *They must really love Donghae even though they don't really know the real him. I wonder how they would respond if they found out he was going out with Eunhyuk. That EunHae was real.*

I suddenly got a call from him. "Hold on, he's calling me."

The girls screamed out of jealousy.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"you? I'm really sorry. We had a photoshoot so I couldn't reply."

"It's okay. Now listen Oppa, here's your fans getting ready to kill me." I put my cellphone on speaker. The girls started calling Donghae's name.

It seemed like he was going to say something so I told the girls to shut up. Surprisingly, they zipped their lips.

"Listen everyone. I'm glad you guys are really loyal but please don't cause trouble for you. I'm the one who asked her out. I'm the one who became a bastard and broke up with her. We're just friends now." He started to say.  I got a little sad listening to him like that.

"If you guys do cause trouble for her, I'm sure that her Uncle won't put up with it, and I'm sure I wouldn't either." His voice sounded scary because it made some girls cringe.

"Now that's settled, stop putting me on speaker, you." I listened to him and talked to him alone since some of the girls apologized and all the girls ran away.

"They're gone now Oppa."

"Just by saying that, they ran off already?" I could hear him chuckle.

"I guess so. But still do you want me to be murdered or something? You don't know how scary your fans can be? Fangirls can kill, you know. I went through so much today, you know that?"

"I'm really sorry. How about we meet up at SM? I'll explain everything araso?"

"Araso. See you later Oppa." I hung up and continued walking home. But on my way, a van pulled up. Remembering when AJ and I got kidnapped, I tried to avoid it. But it did no good, 2 guys with masks grabbed me and took me to their van. I eventually passed out when someone put a handkerchief over my mouth.

---------------------------------------------------

Donghae's point of view

I really regret saying that to the reporters seeing how much fans reacted. The news were all about us and there were a lot of fans who did want to murder you. I wish I could have taken it back.

I was seeing a picture of myself and you on the news as the news lady reported about us. 

Donghae from Super Junior and Kim you, the niece of DBSK's Hero Jaejoong, were dating almost 3 years ago, right before Donghae debuted alongside Super Junior. Apparently, they met when you was looking for her uncle in SM Entertainment building, and it was love at first sight.

*That's not true. I thought she was weird at first.*

~FLASHBACK~

 

you was wondering where her uncle was since he was missing half of his sister's wedding. He was probably still rehearsing. As you was waiting outside, she saw Donghae. 

As soon as he saw her, he immediately backed away, but you called out for him. "Do you know when DBSK is done?"

He shrugged and thought *Another DBSK fan.*

"Well, tell Jaejoong he better finish up or else Auntie will really get pissed at him." She told him and murmured, "Aish, why is Uncle missing Auntie Yoosoon's wedding, he'll get in so much trouble." 

He heard her and questioned, "Wait a second, are you related to Jaejoong?"

"Yes, he's my Uncle. My mom's brother." She replied smiling. *Hyung has a niece? Wow, she looks like she's only a year younger than me.*

"Wait, you look familiar." she said looking at him as she came closer. "Aren't you one of those Super Junior guys that's gonna debut in like a week?"

Donghae nodded. "DBSK"s better." She sneered at him and went away. *What the heck?*

 

you was back in the SM building about an hour later, since her parents told her to wait for him. She saw him. Donghae and a couple other guys talking to each other. Curious, she heard what they were saying.

"Yah, you saw my niece here?" Jaejoong asked.

"Yeah, how come you didn't tell us you have such a hot niece?" Hankyung pointed out. They saw her earlier, when she was talking to Donghae.

"Shut up! She's my niece. Don't even think about asking me to introduce her to you."

"You should though! She seems nice." Sungmin exclaimed.

"Shush guys! Anyway, she said that "Auntie will get pissed if you don't arrive at her wedding." Donghae relayed what he was told.

"Oh Crap! I forgot it was today." Jaejoong was worried about upsetting his family. Luckily, you went up to them and claimed, "Harabuji and Halmuni said I have to take you there."

 

you introduced herself to the 3 Super Junior guys and they did the same.

Donghae then noticed she was wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

"Why are you wearing that to your aunt's wedding?" She shrugged and left before he could say anything but from then on, he thought *She seems interesting.*

~End of flashback~

 

 

Man has she changed now. She went from being a weird and playful girl to a cold, mean, girl. *And its all my fault.* I thought.

I was watching Eunhyuk cooking dinner for us. Ever since Hankyung left, we would all take turns cooking. We realized how much we missed him and needed him. We took him for granted.

All of a sudden, Siwon shouted "Hyung! You have mail!"

I looked at the weird looking envelope and took it from him.

TO: Donghae, we have your ex. Come here and prove whether she's important to you or not.

There was an address at the bottom. "! you was kidnapped!" I got my jacket on and got ready to leave.

Eunhyuk said, "I'll come with you!"

"Ani. You stay here and continue cooking. I promise I'll come before it's done."

"You better not make a promise you can't keep, fishy." Monkey pouted.

"I know." I hugged him. "BYE!"

"Be careful!" Siwon shouted and I left.

----------------------------

Narrator

You woke up to the sound of boxes shuffling around you. You couldn't see anything because you were blindfolded. *Aish, this is some serious deja vu.* You thought, remembering the last time you were kidnapped. *I wish Jaejoong would come and save me again.*

"So, this girl is Donghae's ex." You heard a girl's voice say. *, they're psychotic fangirls!*

"She should get killed for even looking at him." Another girl stated.

You were pretty scared, since you couldn't see or say anything, plus you were tied on a chair....again. When you thought all hope was lost, Donghae barged in the room, knocking the door down.

*Is it Jaejoong?*  

"Let her go." you heard Donghae's voice and felt a little disappointed.

"If you kiss me, maybe I will." You heard the first girl remarked.

*Damn, if only I wasn't tied, I would totally beat that's girl scrawny .* you thought before there was suddenly a gun shot.

*What the hell is happening?*