Get away from Me!

In love with my Uncle?

Your point of view

As I saw that guy again, I noticed he looked strangely familiar. I then realized that he went to my high school. *But who is he?* He was really creeping me out. He had a scary vibe to him. His stares weren't like other guys'. I gave another glare at him but it didn't have any effect yet again.

So I went up to him and said, "What the hell is your problem?"

"Nothing." He smiled creepily at me.

"Whatever. Creep." I walked away back to my seat and finished my hamburger.

I ignored his stares and continued to talk to the girls.

----------------

Jaejoong's point of view

"YAH! Wake up! We're gonna be late!" Changmin yelled at Yunho and me.

"Oh crap! Yunho wake up!" I got up but Yunho was still sleeping. I kicked him.

"Jung Yunho! If you don't wake up I'm gonna--"

" I'm up! I'm up!" Yunho glared at me and muttered, "If you didn't fall asleep, then we wouldn't have been late."

"Sorry. Let's just go already." I claimed. We went in the van and arrived at the studio of Kiss the Radio.

"YAH! You're ten minutes late!" Leeteuk yelled.

We all bowed and apoligized to our Hyung. "It was Jaejoong's fault." Junsu blabbed.

"Fine. Hurry up and sit." Eunhyuk stated.

"Annyeong! We're back with Dong Bang Shin Ki!" Leeteuk said when he turned the microphone on.

"Annyeongsaeyo! I'm Xiah, Eunhyuk's superior!!" He yelled. Eunhyuk glared at him.

"U-know Yunho here."

"Hello, Micky Yoochun here."

"I'm Max Changmin."

"And Hero Jaejoong is here also."

"Okay, so how have you guys been?" Leeteuk asked them.

"Pretty good. Though we have to go back to Japan in two weeks."

"Awww already?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I know right? I don't want to leave Korea!" Junsu whined.

"Ohhh! There's a phone call. Yobosaeyo?"

"Yobosaeyo? This is Eunmi, I'm a huge fan of you guys. I want to ask, what do you guys think of fanfiction?"

"Ummm, well there's a lot of Yunjae fanfiction. Whenever we hear some of it, it's really awkward for us." Yunho claimed.

"We respect that it's only imagination. But there's Eunhae fanfiction too." Yoochun responded.

"Neh. To tell you the truth, I'm actually an author of Eunhae fanfiction." Eunmi declared.

"Chincha? Let me hear some." Eunhyuk stated.

"Of course you would say that, Monkey." Junsu smirked.

"YAH! Shut up!" Eunhyuk replied.

We continued to chat and listen to songs until it was finally time to go.

"You almost gave away the fact that Eunhae is real!" Eunhyuk shouted at Junsu. I was confused at what he said but didn't really think about it.

"Well, you guys will eventually have to tell the truth and stop denying it!" Junsu yelled back.

"You know, there's Hyuksu fanfictiion too." I murmured.

"BWOH? NO WAY!" the two of them screamed. I chuckled at their silly behavior.

We said bye to each other and went home.

-------------------------------

Narrator

The next day you were walking to school by yourself. AJ was busy or something. You realized you forgot to do research on a business essay, so you went to the library since there was still an hour before class started.

When you arrived, you noticed that no one was there. Not even the librarian.  You weren't freaked out by this though. You just wanted to get your work done.

But you actually weren't alone. The guy from yesterday was following you. *Yes, now's my chance.* he thought and headed in.

~meanwhile~

Jaejoong realized he still needed to study Japanese Caligraphy, since he at it. So he chose to go to the library. There weren't any schedules yet. He got his beanie and glasses on so no one would recognize him.

He approached the library and went inside. He noticed that no one was there. But then he heard voices.

"It's you again!" A girl shouted.

"Yep. I should introduce myself. I'm Woo-Wan." A guy said.

"Just what do you want?"

He looked to see who they were and noticed it was you!

"I want to be your lover."

"I don't even know you!"

"Yeah, but I know everything about you." Jaejoong was creeped out. It looked like you was too.

"What are you talking about?"

"You're Kim you. Your birthday is __/__/__ (your b-day.) Your blood type is B. Your mom's an author while your dad's a business man. You have a lot of aunts. ---"

"Stop! I don't wanna hear anymore." you looked scared.

"I love you so much. I've followed you since freshmen year of high school."

That Woo-Wan guy was closing in on her. Getting closer and closer until you cried "Get away from me!" and that was when Jaejoong stepped in.

"Yah! Get the hell away from her!" he punched him smack on the face. Woo-Wan fell and glared at him.

"Who are you?"

"I'm her Uncle."

"I didn't know she had an Uncle."

"So you don't know everything about her, you bastard!" Jaejoong kicked him in the stomach.

"Uncle stop! Don't kill him!" you yelled out.

"Fine. Let's take him to the police station." Jaejoong said. you nodded and together they went to turn him in.

"Thanks so much Uncle. You saved me again." you claimed.

"Wow. This is the first time I hear you say thank you." *Well not including the time she was sick.*

"Whatever. I'm going to school now. Bye."

Jaejoong waved and chose not to study Caligraphy. He was too lazy.

He went to SM Entertainment building. As he was waiting for the other members, he heard someone call his name.

"Jaejoong!" he turned around to see the most annoying girl he ever met. Hyojoo.