Changed

In love with my Uncle?

Jaejoong's point of view

*Whatever. Who cares if 4minute's at her school?* I drove to the SM Entertainment building to get with the other members. I sighed. Going to schedules can be really tiring. I want to relax more.

"Hey guys!"

"Annyeong, Manager Hyung." All of us greeted.

"You guys are going back to Japan in two weeks."

"Bwoh? Already? It's only been two months." Changmin whined.

"Can't we have another month?" Yoochun questioned.

"Sorry guys but you can't. You guys are going to release a new single."

I sighed again. "I don't wanna go."

"We know but your career's important."

"I'm not going! I'm staying here." Junsu, being stubborn as he is, left the room.

Yunho yawned. "Wake me up when we have to go to Kiss the Radio."

"Araso." I said but I eventually fell asleep too.

-----------------

Narrator

You met up with AJ, Sohyun and Jiyoon. There was another girl with them. You were really confused at how there was a transfer student everyday. You introduced yourself and she did the same.

"I'm Hyuna. Nice to meet you."

"You too." You nodded at her and headed inside.

Meanwhile a guy was watching you. You had no clue who he was but he was a big fan of you. And by big fan I mean REALLY big fan. He was obsessed with you. He's been to your high school and followed you to Seoul University. He was so jealous when you went out with Donghae. He even dared to threaten him before. He noticed how you changed when you wrapped ice around your heart so nothing in the world would hurt you like Donghae did. He still loved you anyway. Always following you around. And you might never know since you're sorta dense. Until tomorrow that is.

----------------

Your point of view

I felt strange. It was really peculiar hanging around with these girls. They seemed to know each other really well. I felt like an outsider.

I remembered in the beginning of college, I taught myself how to put ice in my gaze, so whoever dared to look into them would see only glacial darkness. I became a pro. People would turn pale and back away from me. It was like I was Medusa, only I didn't turn them into stone. I sighed as I realized I couldn't do it anymore.

*Wae? Why can't I do it anymore?*

I caught a guy looking at me and tried to do my famous glare. But it really didn't have an effect. He didn't run until I scowled at him. *Argh! This is starting to piss me off. Did I forget how to?*

I've changed. Ever since Uncle Jaejoong came back, it was like my luck changed. The next day AJ comes back. Jaejoong cheered me up and saved my life. He took care of me when I was sick. We had fun at the amusement park. That was when I realized, I didn't dislike him anymore. I guess I liked him now as an Uncle. He did have an Oppa feeling though.

*So it's because of Jaejoong? That's such a stupid reason though.* I mentally hit myself.

"So you-ah, do you like girl groups?" Jiyoon asked.

"Not really. I only know Wondergirls and SNSD."

"Oh okay, that's good." Hyuna said.

"Why?"

"It's nothing." She replied and changed the subject.

I noticed AJ hanging out with a guy named Chunglim. I guess he couldn't handle being surrounded by girls all the time.

I continued to eat my hamburger until I noticed the same guy looking at me again.

*Who is this guy?*