Saved by my boyfriend?

In love with my Uncle?

Your point of view

"What's the matter, Jaejoong?" I asked. I could hear Jaejoong's pitiful sobs.

"Yunho and Changmin.... They don't support our decision."

"About the lawsuit?"

"Yeah. We filed it because we were so tired and they never gave us a break.  They never pay us enough either. Aish... there's just so many reasons."

"So what's going to happen?"

"I think DBSK's just going to have to go take a break. Yunho and Changmin.... they're not even talking to us anymore. There's way too much turmoil happening between us." I could hear him start to cry again.

"Oppa, it'll be okay. Everything will be solved out eventually. Where are you right now?"

"I'm in Osaka. I heard Yunho and Changmin are going back to Korea. When you see them, tell them we miss them a lot."

"What about you, Oppa? What about my surprise? What about Auntie Mikyung's wedding?"

"I'm sorry but I think it's going to be a while before we come back. That surprise will have to wait. And tell Noona I'm really sorry but she'll have to go on with the wedding without us."

I tried to hide the disappointment from my voice but it came out anyway. "I miss you so much. Hurry and come back soon."

"I miss you too. Saranghae. Thank you for texting me last night about yourself. I wish I was there. But I have to go now bye."

He hung up when I said "I love you too." I started to cry. 

I was depressed the next day because Auntie Mikyung was depressed too. Her wedding was in two days and she didn't have any singers since DBSK had to back out of it. Plus she was sad about what was happening to her brother. I tried to cheer her up despite me being sad too. I convinced K.R.Y. to come and sing. They gladly accepted the offer because I said I would treat them to a meal.

It was Friday after school. I was at home taking a nap when I awoke from the sound of a crash coming from the kitchen.  

"Who did that?" I asked, thinking it was my parents or aunts. But man was I wrong. I went downstairs to realize that everyone was at the wedding chapel and that there was a burglar trying to take some of Mom's things!

I grabbed Dad's baseball bat and started to swing it at him. He dodged a couple times but I managed to grab the bag he was holding. I threw in the direction of the living room and he lunged toward me and grabbed the bat.

I started to scream when I realized that I fell and he was on me. "Someone help!"

All of a sudden, I heard the front door slam open and there was AJ. He grabbed the burglar off me and started punching him like crazy while I was calling the police. Once I saw that AJ was about to nearly kill him, I told him to stop and he punched him one last time making him unconscious.

"Oppa, why were you here? I didn't think anyone would come."

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to go somewhere with me. But then I heard you scream  and the door was unlocked so I came inside and saw that bastard on top of you. Yeah.... that really pissed me off."

"Thank you Oppa. I don't want to imagine what would happen if you weren't here." AJ hugged me and surprisingly, I hugged him back.

By the time the police arrived, the news reporters arrived too. *, we're gonna be on the news again.* How were the paparazzi able to find us?

AJ squeezed my hand and whispered "Everything will be alright."

The police asked us questions. We answered them and they took custody of the burglar. But when the paparazzi started to ask even more, we were wishing they would go fall off a cliff or something.

"Why were you at you's house?" "What's the relationship between you two?" "Are you guys in a relationship?" They kept going on and on and on. *So this is what it's like to be a celebrity.*

"We're a couple." AJ declared. I gave him a what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about look and he just held my hand.

My neighbors were outside seeing all the commotion and were quite shocked. My family had arrived home to see that paparazzi and police were outside the house. They saw us and were confused.

*Ottoke? Especially if Jaejoong sees this?*

--------------------------------------------

Narrator

After the paparazzi were satisfied with the pictures and answers, they left. You guys all went inside and AJ started to explain.

"Okay, I know Jaejoong is dating you but wouldn't it be better if they find out that she's dating me? That way, there wouldn't be more controversy and I'm hoping that the fans would understand."

You sighed and looked at your parents.

"I guess that would be alright... Though I don't know about lying to thousands of people." Your mom murmured.

Your aunt Sunhee the television and guess what? You were on the news again.

"It's been confirmed that AJ and Kim you are officially going outyou was saved by her boyfriend when a burglar was trying to steal from her house."

*Saved by my boyfriend? I don't think so.*

"We now know her relationships with those 3 men. All of them are important to her. One being her ex boyfriend, another her current boyfriend, and the last is her uncle." The news reporter claimed.

"Speaking of her uncle, this just in. It's been declared by SM Entertainment that Dong Bang Shin Ki will stop their group activities. It seems like they're going on a hiatus." The other one announced.

"Yunho and Changmin are coming back to Korea while the other 3 are staying back in Japan, since Junsu is promoting his song and both Jaejoong and Yoochun are busy with their dramas." 

"I hope they don't separate. It seems that they're growing more and more distant from each other." That news reporter stated, making your aunts start to tear up.

*Please, don't let them disband.* You thought as you saw a picture of the 5 of them smiling together in your living room.