Angels vs Demons

Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: TW since it's the major fight scene also - character death ahead. o.o

Sora held the knife closer against Sungmin's skin, pressing just hard enough to penetrate the skin and draw blood but not so hard that it would cause any fatal injuries. Hyukjae was frozen in his father's arms while his eyes stared wide-eyed at his mother who held the gun on his face, a smirk of amusement painted all over her face. It made no sense to him. 

"W-What's going on?" Eunhyuk managed to ask despite the situation. 

Hyukjae's attention shifted however when he heard Donghae groan in pain. His body quickly reacted but as soon as he tried to run to his aid, Hyukjae's father held him back, arms constricting tight around his neck that. Hyukjae gasped lightly and his hands went up to hold the arms around him in reflex. 

"Sorry, son. You and your boyfriend would need to find somewhere else to do your PDA." It was then followed by a mocking chuckle that sent chills down Eunhyuk's spine. "You know your mother and I are conservative people."

"And can you imagine my surprise," Eunhyuk's mother continued with a sinister smile. Walking around him, gun still pointed up in the air. "My only son in love with a fallen angel...now, isn't that just a blessing." She then tilted Eunhyuk's head up by putting her gun underneath his chin. "Why would you go and keep that a secret from us?"

Eunhyuk shuddered and groaned in slight discomfort. This was his family...or his human family. He's been with them for as long as he can remember. They raised him!...but wait. That doesn't make any sense. 

Eunhyuk's brain started assessing his situation and wondered how could he have a childhood memories with them when he was never a child. As a fallen, he never should have lost his grace and turned human...not like this. As though reading his mind, Sora's laughed out loud, the knife she was holding sliding down a little making the slit on Sungmin's neck a little bigger. 

"It's amazing how much damage you can do at home." The glint in her eyes very apparent. "As soon as Siwon ruined yours I got to ruin you in mines." She then pulled out a pink colored bottle out of thin air that Hyukjae immediately recognized as his favorite beverage. It was bizarre seeing her have it now when it used to be a sign of comfort for him. Pushing Sungmin away to the ground, Sora chuckled as she slowly shook the bottle and its color change from light pink to something darker. Once the color has changed into the darkest shade of black, Sora placed said bottle in the middle of her palms and presented it to Hyukjae like a present. 

"Would you like to forget your problems?"

Eunhyuk's eyes widened as the same image and the same voice echoed in his head but with a completely different feel.

Eunhyuk was sobbing with his head down in between his knees. Sora came into his bedroom door and gently sat down next to him. 

"What's wrong?"

Eunhyuk just sobbed while trying to hide his face. "I miss him," he whispered.

"Miss who?"

Eunhyuk tried to think of a name but no matter how hard he racked his brain he couldn't come up with any and he felt like crying even more. He felt Sora put her arms around him and gently cradled him. 

"Hey, it's okay. I'm sure you'll forget him soon enough." She then kissed the top of his head before sneaking a drink in front of him. "Want to forget your problems?"

Hyukjae saw his favorite strawberry milk and couldn't help but smile at the gesture. He happily grabbed the drink from her and drank it, allowing the cool drink to fill the hole he was feeling inside of him. 

At the present time, Hyukjae only felt cold sweat run down his back as he realized that he's been trapped among demons for a much longer time than he thought. 

"It's funny how such a small dose could create an entire life for a person." She then chucked it to the side, breaking it and allowing the liquid to dissolve on the ground like acid. "Longer and larger doses could completely erase someone's entire being. Such a shame. A little more time with you and I could've seen how an angel dies."

But then, within the next minute, she took out the knife she was using on Sungmin and stabbed Eunhyuk in the stomach. "I guess I'd have to settle with seeing a human die instead."

"NO!" Donghae yelled and tried to go to him but Siwon simply disabled him. Siwon stepped on his wings and laid him flat on the ground and he struggled to get up while his eyes remained on Eunhyuk. The latter was already on his knees, hands on the knife that Sora impaled on him and coughing out blood as his body reacted from getting stabbed. Eunhyuk's breathing was rampant and the more blood he lost and faster he was losing consciousness. 

It was like time had stopped for them for a moment. Donghae's eyes never left Hyukjae and the sight before him would be forever imprinted in his brain. The sight of Hyukjae's pained face, blood dripping down the side of his lips, while his eyes looked at him glassy and bloodshot. Donghae's eyes widened when he saw Hyukjae close his eyes and eventually fall on the floor. The cackles of the demons and cries of anguish from his fellow fallen fell on deaf ears as Donghae focused solely on Hyukjae's limp body.

"Pathetic." Siwon's voice rang in his ears and when he looked up all he saw was red. Without even thinking about it, Donghae managed to get out from under his feet and kick Siwon's shins then his stomach. As soon as Siwon keeled over, Donghae took that chance to get up and punch him left and right. There was nothing left that could hold Donghae back from relishing in his anger. 

"Donghae, don't!" Heechul screamed but Donghae was too busy beating Siwon to a pulp. 

Donghae's eyes turned a gold yellow he pulled him up by his collar and sneered at Siwon's still smirking face. "What are you gonna do? Kill me?"

"That's too good for you," Donghae muttered then launched him across the field straight to the rocks causing a massive destruction. 

Heechul felt Siwon's powers depleting as he slowly got up from the ground. Hankyung saw him get up and immediately ran to be by his side. 

"Heechul? Are you okay?" 

"Y-You have to stop him," Heechul warned trying to ignore the pain in his body. "Hankyung...if-if he draws that first kill...we-we'll lose...hope..."

Hankyung couldn't understand much of what Heechul was trying to say. "S-Stop who? Siwon?"

"N-No!" Heechul whimpered knowing that he's reached his limit. Even without Siwon's spells to hold him down that damage its done to his body was too much for him to recover from. "Donghae...H-Hankyung, he can't...kill Siwon. That's the prophecy. The first betrayal of the innocent drawing blood from the wicked shuts the gate forever." Heechul gripped Hankyung's arms tight and looked at him with eyes wide open. "This is what he wants. Heaven falls with his death."

While Hankyung was busy taking care of Heechul, Sungmin who was tossed earlier by Sora, was able to go to Kyuhyun and Leeteuk and break the trap they were in. Kyuhyun had healed him of his wounds and was now trying to pull him away from the fight but Sungmin was too mad to care. He had just witnessed Sora, Eunhyuk's own sister, murder him in cold blood. 

"Sungmin! You have to go!" Kyuhyun yelled trying to get Sungmin to leave. "It's not safe for you here."

"I don't care!" Sungmin tried to run to where Eunhyuk laid lifeless but Kyuhyun pulled him back. He glared at him and tried to get his arm free from the latter. "That's my friend! I'm not leaving him!"

"You stay here any longer and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter