Reminiscence...

Gongzhu/Princess [Currently Being Revised]

Hello! Welcome to the second chapter!

My Krisber heart is depressed becaue of the lack of moments...

I just hope that writing this will help me...

Huuuuuuuu, Kris why did chu leave?~

Please continue to comment! 

****************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 2:

Amber POV

'Guess whos coming to Taiwan soon?~' Amber texted to her gege. 'Really? Youre coming? When!?' He texted back a few seconds later. 'After I visit Shanghai for a show Im going to be in...' She replied. Amber had not visited her home in Taiwan for a loooong time and she figured now she had the chance to visit. 'I cant wait to see everybody!' she thought as she ran up the stairs to her apartment. After her manger oppa told her she could go, he had yet to blink an eye before she ran off to her van, urging her driver to go. She hadnt seen everyone in...five years? 'I better tell gege not to tell guma... I want to suprise her! Hmmm, I wonder if I should bring them all souviners?' Ambers mind raced as she started throwing clothes into her bag, a shirt landing on JackJacks head. The dog yellped as if it wondered how it became so dark suddenly. "Ah, I cant forget you two!" Amber excalimed as she reached over to her two dogs..."Eh, Gongju, whats that you have?" she reached over to her dogs' mouth that seemed to be clamped to an object. After wrestiling with her dog a bit, ("Ha! I win!" was her victory cry) she finally got the now slober-covered pin.'This pin'...she held it up to her. It was a simple pin with small dragon wings at the ends that Amber had used countless times to push her hair out of her face when preforming. A dull ache in her heart suddenly formed as Amber remebered the person who gave this pin to her one night during SM Town.

'Kris...'. She hadnt thought of him for a while.

He had given it to her when her hair was bothering her that night. She was blowing her bangs away constantly, occasionally spitting because of pieces of her hair that found its way into . She had heard a chuckle from behind. Turning around, she saw giant known as Wu Yi Fan, or Kris. He had a cheeky smile on. 'Great he must have seen the great battle with my hair' she thought as she had gaven him a look. He chuckled again, as if he knew what was on her mind. "Here" he had said said as he took her hand and put something in her palm. By the time she opened her hands to discover the pin, he was already out on stage...

It was always hard for Amber to say goodbye...but this  dragon tower leader of EXO had been a diffrent case...may be it was because he left so suddenly or maybe it was because he left such a deep impact on her that when he left, his imprint still remained. She remebered the times they played basketball with each other in the middle of the night when neither of them could sleep. She remebered the rap battles they had-mixing up English, Chinese, and Korean. Whenever she was with him, her heart glowed. It wasnt easy to become friends with him at first...both Amber and Kris had been shy because of the launguage barrier. Kris was also not too willing to open up his heart that easily. It took a few in years infact, fo Amber to finally become close to Kris. For the first three years she would always try to talk to him ,trying to get his attention. In the end, it was definetly worth it! Eventually, he became her favorite out of her dongsaeng group, EXO. It even got to a point where Amber didnt even realize that she had started to develop different feelings for Kris...different from any other feeling she had with her other (many) friends.

Her heartbeat world suddenly pick up its pace-but Amber usually did move around alot, so maybe that was why?

She would feel warm inside-but that was because she was happy from seeing a friend, right?

She would unconciously look for him when the other EXO members were near-but thats because shes curious about him, right? After all, hes usually not too open with his feelings and she didnt want him to keep everything inside, thats why...

Anything else unsual when she sees Kris, Amber would just conclude that she had caught some type of virus. Heated face? Must be the Nile virus. Thinking about him too much? Must be the insomnia. A flutter in the stomach? Must be indegestion (the girl ate waaay too much sometimes). 

Thats just the way Amber thought...

So the sudden sadness that washed over her from the pin was a shock to her. She held the pin in between her fingers, twirling it. Should she throw it out if it had this type of effect on her? 'No...I could never do that....' she admitted to herself. She tried to be mad at Kris for not saying goodbye...honestly she did. But she couldnt-another impact Kris had on her, she couldnt get mad at him. With a sign, Amber got up and put the pin in her suitcase, next to Kris' new album she had yet to hear. Amber had heard his new song and she was enchented (and strangely, proud) by the rappers vioce, replaying the title song over and over on her mp3. She couldnt help but feel that Kris and her were really similiar in many ways. Both had revealed their singing. She then picked up her bags and suitcase and waved to JackJack and Gongju to follow her. After checking her lights, unplugging any appliances, and checking the stove, Amber waved a goodbye to her apartment and walked out. Her manger was waiting outside with the van. Amber swung the suitcase, her dogs following it in. She then stepped in and closed the door. 'Shanghai, here comes the llama!' she thought, as they sped of to the airport. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Kris POV:

"Guess what Yi Fan? I was invited to the show too! We can both go on together!" Li Kun said as we just finished an interveiw for 'Somewhere Only We Know'. "Really?" I said as I turned to her. "Thats good, now it wont be that akaward since we at least know someone on the show", I say to her as I give her a small smile. "Y-yea!" she says. 'I really do wonder if shes sick? Her face constantly changes to shades of pink...maybe thats her makeup?' Kris thinks as he walks by her side. It didnt sound likely to him, even if he was the guy from another galaxy. Kris suddenly stopped as a voice caught his attention. "What is it Yi Fan?" Li Kun asked.  Kris looked around, not hearing what Li Kun said to him, and finally found the source of the song coming from a music shop. Practically running (and almost tripping-but-catches-himself-because-hes-too-cool-for-that), he opens the door of the small music shop. His ears are flooded with one the most beautifulest voices hes ever heard. With his heartbeat matching the rythem of the song and goosebumps running through his body, he recongnized the unique voice immediality. 'Amber...' he thought, 'Shes finally showing her voice...and these lyrics...theyre defiently hers too...' He couldnt stop the smiled that bloomed on his face as he took in Ambers songs, one after another. The stores manger finally saw him "Lovely, isnt it?" He said to Kris. "Uh? Oh yes" Kris said, realizing the man was talking to him. "Would you like her album?" the manger asked him. "Um-" Kris was about to reply when- "Yi Fan!" Li Kun exclaimed as she burst into the shop. "Oh...did you need something from here?" she asked. "N-no, thank you very much" Kris replied and bowed to the store mager as he left, Li Kun following him out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The store manger lightly chucked as Kris left the shop, remebering his dazed expression. He then picked up one of Ambers albums and put it inside a drawer. 'I have a feeling that young man will be back' he thought as he closed the drawer with a smile.  

**************************************************************************************************** Phew, done! That wasnt too bad... ;)