Something different

Gongzhu/Princess [Currently Being Revised]

(^Not mine, credits to owner^)

I dont know if its Krisber...

But it looks like it XD

And its soooo cute >//<

 

Hi hi hi hi my amazing readers ~

Glad to have you all here :p

College is ugh, lack of money is ugh, life is just ugggghhhh!!

 

Anywayssssss XD

Welcome to another chapter ^^

I hope you all enjoy it and forget about your worries <3

**********************************************************************************************

Amber POV:

'Whaaaaaat is he doing?? And whyyyy is he looking at me like that?? His eyes are...and why is he leaning so close???' Amber leaned back as far as she could, distancing herself from the weird persona that suddenly emerged from her friend. "Whats wrong Kris?" she asked, sincerly concered. But the 'thing' just continued to smile strangly at her.

Ambers eyes widen as she stared back at him, his gaze capturing hers and not letting go. 'Wha-wha?' she thought, her body warming up as Kris started to walk closer and closer to her. Amber, in return, was taking more and more steps back. Eventually Amber could take no more steps as her back touched the wall. Usually, she wouldnt even dream of escaping from a friend, she didnt mind skinship or closeness...but this was something else on an entirely different level, something she wasnt used to at all. She pressed herself against the wall as Kris finally reduced the distance between. 'Hes sick. It must be a fever. Hes delusional. Hes insane' kept repeating in her mind, she couldnt punch a sick Kris..even though she was thinking about it at the moment. Kris leaned down so his face and hers were almost on the same level (but of course his was a bit higher). Amber held her breath as Kris' eyes roamed her face. 'Hes sick. It must be a fever. Hes delusional. Hes insane.' Amber kept repeating, clenching both her fists.

 

"Your face is pink...and parts of your neck too..." he whispered softly and husky, 

"I wonder how far down it goes....." 

 

Ambers blanked for a milisecond as she blinked a few times... 

then her mind erupted.

And all common reasoning was thrown down the balcony.  

 

Her hands flew towards her training shirts collar, clenching it close and looking up at Kris in bewilderment. 'HE....HE JUST...HE....WHAT?!?!' With her heart racing at the speed of light and her face practically on fire, Amber stood there rigid, not knowing what to do next.

But not a moment too late, one of her attendants entered the balcony, bowing, "Dianxia, the Wansuiye's (A/N: means emperor) phone call has come." Amber ducked under and out of Kris' confinment in a flash, before the attendant looked up at them. Trying to get her breath back, she readusted herself. "Thank you" she said quickly, speed walking out of the balcony and into the room as fast as she could, not bothering to look back to see if the attendant was following (which of course she was) and especially not daring to look at the person who had caused her spirit to escape from her body temporarily. 'Dad, you seriously saved me this time...'

She didnt even think she wanted to figure out the meaning behind his words. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Kris POV:

'What did I just do.....?!?!' Kris stared at where Amber just dispeared, not sure as to what had just happened. Honestly, at that moment, Kris felt like he had gotten over a hangover. Clenching his head, the event that had occured replayed in his mind, over and over, until he understood the Korean/Mandarin/English that just came out of own mouth. 'OHMYGOSHWHYDIDISAYTHAT!?!?!' he panicked, knees slightly weakning, face scorching red. His galaxy self had appeared once again and this time with full force because of Kris' realization of his feelings towards Amber. 'My insticts took over because I was literaly high on my feelings...Aackkkkkkk idiot Yi Fan!!!' he ran his fingers through his hair. Looking over the balacony, he contemplated on whether or not he should jump to his death. 'I cant beleive I just...' he signed and looked up at the collection of stars. There were thousands of them, and without city lights, they looked amazing.   

 'But at least now I know....

how I feel about Amber....'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Li Kun POV:

'Today was a great day!' she decided as she slipped into her pajamas. Infact, she couldnt have thought of any way it would have been better. The whole day, her Yi Fan was with her, talking to her, and paying attention to her. 'And not once did he pay attention to that other girl' she smiled happily. Li Kun even thought that Yi Fan was avoiding Amber, a descion that she agreed with completly. She didnt really know what had happened to cause him to act like this, but Li Kun didnt really care. 'As long as he countinues to ignore her, Im satsified!' she thought as she snuggled into her pillow. At first, Li Kun thought she had to interfere between them, but since Yi Fan had backed off, it was all good.

She giggled as she thought of how Yi Fan had smiled at her when they were talking in the garden (she had an umbrella and bugspray out of course) and when they were petting the horses at the stable (she refused to ride it though). Although the activities they had done werent exactly what she liked (she prefered the indoors), but his smile made everything better. 'I'll ask him next time if we can do things indoors instead of going outside again' she decided as she closed her eyes, excited for spending the next day with her Yi Fan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris POV:

Kris decided that he needed to calm himself down before he appeared in front of Amber again. Because he had no doubt that if he let his feelings go wild again, he would definetly scare her away.

Walking on a small red moon bridge above the pond the next day, Kris watched the large Koi fish ripple in the water. Squatting down and letting the fish swim past his finger, he started planning what to do all day and was determined to spend time with Amber..and probably apologize for his insaneness the day before. He suddenly sees Li Kuns refelction in the water and looks up at her, slightly suprised by her sudden appearance. "Oh Li Kun?" he said, rising back up to his feet. "Morning Yi Fan! Um, instead of going outside today, can we please just stay inside and drink some tea?" she asked him. "O-oh..." he said, taken back by her offer. "Do you have something else to do?" she asks, tilting her head to the side and pouting. "Um...." Kris began but two figures in the distance caught his immediate attention; Amber and Dao Fang talking in the garden. Kris felt that sharp sting in his chest again, and now he knew what the pain meant. He had almost forgotten about Dao Fang and seeing them together had reeled him back from his happiness of finding out his feelings for Amber. "Okay" he says turning to Li Kun, deciding that this was the best thing to do...for now.

They walked towards where Amber and Dao Fang where. He greets them both and although the silence from Dao Fang was expected, the silence from Amber was most definetly not. He looked at Amber, suprised and wondered what was wrong. But Amber countinued to look away from him, never once turning her face towards him. 'I guess its my turn to me ignored huh...Awh man, I did scare her!!!' Kris thought in extreme frustration.

He looks at Dao Fang and Amber as they walked down the stairs. Suddenly a burst of anger surfaced in Kris, the thought of pushing Dao Fang down the stairs entered his mind. Kris shook his head, 'Whats wrong with me?!?' he thinks shocked. This was the first time he has ever had such violent thoughts. He ruffles his hair in frustration, thoughts of Dao Fang and Amber together racing in his mind. 'Argh!!! I cant TAKE it anymore!!' he thinks, an uncharacterstic growl escaping him. "Im sorry Li Kun, but I suddenly remembered that I have something to do. Lets hang out another time okay?" he says as he sprinted away, not waiting for a response.

Kris sees an attendant, dusting a painting hung on the wall. "Um, excuse me." he says as the attendant turned and faced him. "Would you like something?" she asks him. "Uh, no, I just have a question.." he says, slighlty hesitant. "Yes?" replies. "Umm...about Dao Fang?" he says, almost unsure. "Ah, Sir Dao Fang?" she asks. "Yes. Um, what is his relation ship with the diaxia?" he asks. This same question, Kris went around to ask about ten different attendants, and all said about the same thing. That he is Ambers most closest person. That she confides him about everything. She even let him become her personal royal guard and royal advisor.

 

"Theyve been close since they were young and he is very protective over her.

They both love each other dearly." they said. 

 

Kris felt his heart shatter into dust,

 He had just found his feelings for Amber and he coudnt even last a day...

 

"Do their families approve?" he asks them, his voice cracking. "Yes, of course they approve" they all replied back. 

Kris staggered along the hallway, a numb saddness he hadnt felt in a long time filled him. He didnt even notice his eyes welling up until he bumped into someone. "Oh! Excuse me!" the voice said. Kris looked up,

 

his eyes dull of life and a single tear rolling down his cheek.

**********************************************************************************************

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Krisuuuuuuu dont cry X(

tumblr_inline_nk3i9haFz71rtcuwt.gif

 

Its a bit of a short chapter but I felt this was a good place to end (sowie) XD

tumblr_mic460ZwFl1rp1mhwo1_500.gif

 

Dont worry my dawlings, next chapter coming up a lot more quicker than this >u<

 

I have soooooo many ideas for new fanfics and I cant wait to share it with you all >3<

Looks like Ill be active for years ;3

Will you guys still read my fanfics even when we are like 50? XD

(And if anyones 50 and is reading this, shout out to you! Your the best <3)