Darkness...

Gongzhu/Princess [Currently Being Revised]

^(At gif above)^

Errrrmygoosh!  >//<

They are so cute together!! <3

Just look at those smiles~~

 

Hi Hi my readers!

So I left you all with a small cliff hanger-

But its okie because thats the fun of it all~ ^^

So shall we begin?

***********************************************************************************************

Amber POV:

As soon as she had gained consciousness, Ambers head was throbbing. Groaning slightly, she sat up from her slouched position. She fliched slightly when her bare shoulder skin meet with the cold stone wall. Amber hears the clatter of metal and realizing her hands were in tight chains, the fogged memory of the dark clothed man came back to her. 'W-what happened?' Amber thought, hesitant to open her eys for the fear of finding out what was going on. But even when she opened her eyes, all she saw was complete and total darkness. 'W-wha? Why cant I see anything?!' For a second Amber panicked, wondering if they had done something to her eyes. 'No...its not that. The room is just absolutely dark...' She blinked several times, then widened her eyes. She had never experinced such darkness before. Usually, there was enough light to at least see her toes infront of her. But now, Amber couldnt see anything! 'So this is what its like to loose your sight...' It was terrifying. Instinclvely, her other senses opened up. Closing her eyes, deeming them temporaily useless, Amber focused. The only thing she could hear beside her ragged breathing was the distance dripping, of what Amber assumed was water. Enhaling deeply, she also smelled damp moss. She then leaned back onto the wall, processing her information. 'I was kidnapped by a black clothed man that apparently tranqualized me and brought me here', questions began to crash against her skull. 'Where am I? How long have I been unconcious? Is there more than one kidnapper? Who are my kidnappers? Where are they? And why would they kidnapp me? ME?...and how am I ever going to escape??' Amber tried her best to regain her composure. 'No, I have to stay calm and rational...and sane'. All of a sudden. she heard faint footsteps. Her eyes widen and she went into panick once again. Amber didnt know what to do. Her breathing slowed as the foosteps got louder and louder. And that was when she realized...there was nothing more terrifying in this world than being in complete darkness with an unknown enemy. Nothing more petrifying than not knowing if your enemy has a face; not being able to look into their eyes and know that they are human, and not being able to predict their next move. Amber was absoultly aghast, her mind and body paralyzed with fear. She couldnt even tell if her enemy was right next to her. That lack of basic knowledge is what truely terrified her. Amber closed her eyes and held her trembling hands to her chest, preparing for the worst. 'Ok, ok, ok, ok...I could probably do a roundhouse kick, then strangle them with the chains-'.  But after what seemed like an eternity, nothing happened. She hestitantly opened her eyes (which was of no use really). Then after concentrating on her hearing for any breathe besides hers, Amber slowly shifted her chained hands to see if there was anything near her. Touching the floor around her, she finally felt a flat metal object. 'A plate?...Is this my food?' Amber extended her fingers and felt something else. 'Well ,they wouldnt poision it...they could have killed me a long time ago' She raisied the object to and bit down. Stale bread. It was only until she bit the bread that Amber realized how hungry she was. But after a few more bites, she decided to stop, She didnt know if this was going to be her only meal for the day...

                                                                 ***********************

Amber wasnt sure how much time passed in the darkness. But the only thing Amber did know was how vulnerable she was. Everytime she would hear footsteps, Amber would curl herself into a ball against the wall, praying that everything would be alright. Amber knew she couldnt stay like this forever but there was no way for her to escape. She had thought several times about attacking her enemy. But it wasnt until one day that she heard the sound of distant explosions that she knew she was facing someone with a gun, maybe even more. 'They arent going to keep me forever either...' She had thought when she heard the retreating footsteps. It seemed that everytime they approached Amber, they would get closer and closer to her. But it wasnt until a while since she finally heard their voice and the reason why she was kidnapped...

It happened when Amber had just finished eating the last crumbs of her bread for what she assumed was the third day of her imprisionment (based on the number of bread she recived). When she suddenly fely as if someone was extremly close to her. She forze in mid air from taking the last sip of water for the day. Amber slowly put her cup down, waiting for something to happen, her ears fully open. "You know, you dont really look like a princess." a hollow deep voice said from the dark infront of her. Amber looked up from where the voice came from, alert and cautious. She waited for more, more information. But after a while, when Amber was just about to conclude that he had left, he spoke again. "Your family is a nusiance. You still come back even when we chased you out to America." Ambers eyes widen slightly, 'What is he talking about?'. She then heard him chuckle, "But at least they made such a useless, uneducated, illiterate person like you the princess." Amber clenched her fists, 'Is he trying to provoke me?'. He laughed, "Im glad, really. Your no better than a doll dressed up in royalty. Forget about trying to amend the goverment, you cant even speak Chinese right!". Amber usually had the patience of a mother thats given birth to several kids, but for some reason, she just couldnt take this guy. "What are you talking about?!" she said into the dark. She heard him scoff, "You really dont know anything do you? What do you think being a princess is? Wearing some silk and walking stiff?". 'That not all it is?' she thought, thankful that the darkness was hiding her blush from embaressment. "Who do you think gives Taiwans politicians most of their fincial support? Who do you think gives them the final yes or no to a proposal? Who do you think helps them gain the support of the people? And who do you think make sure that the polticians are playing it fair? Just because the royalty doesnt play a public part in this democracy doesnt mean it doesnt have major roles behind the stage. Your family is the one that pulls all the strings." he said, his voice echoing. Ambers breathing grew faster, trying to take it all in. "But once the royalty is out...let the dirty play begin! Corruption, my princess, is where the money rolls in." Amber couldnt beleive it. She didnt know that her family had such a large part to play. She didnt know that being a princess had such an important job. Being a princess meant protecting people...protecting Taiwan. Tears welled in her eyes as she remembered the last thing she had said before she was kidnapped. Amber inhaled deeply, 'Can I really do this?? Such a big responsiblilty...can I???' The words her kidnapper said replayed in her mind. There were few things in this world Amber couldnt stand, and injustice was definetly one of them.

She decided she could NOT run away from this.

She could not let other people suffer because of her...

'I will not let people like him abuse the money of hardworking people!' she thought, as a new determined flame errupted in her soul.

Energized with this newfound purpose, Amber looked back up to where her kidnappers voice had come from. Louder and clearer than ever before, she made her first declaration...

"I WILL be the Princess of Taiwan. And I WILL not let my people down."

She heard the kidnapper walk toward her. She felt his breath infront of her face and she knew he was just a few inches away from her.  Not fazing the slightest and looking into what she assumed were his eyes,

Amber smiled...gracefully yet completly unnerved,

like a true princess.

                                                             *********************************

Her memory of being rescued was foggy because by the time she was saved, her bodys nutrients were extremly low. She was barely concoius  and able to move when her gege burst in with his other trained guards. The only thing that kept her alert was the determintaion that contiuned to build within her. The few things she had remembered from her rescue was how wonderful the warm sun felt on her skin and how comforted she was when she layed on her geges toned chest. 

And the one thing she could never forget was the words that came out of her kidnappers currently bloodied mouth (gift from gege himself), as he was dragged away by the other guards.

His words that promised that it wasnt over for Amber yet...

                                                     ***********************************

Amber opened her eyes, returing to the present.

'I cant let anyone find out about me. If people find out...

then they will know who I am, where I am...

And if they know, they will use the people I love to hurt me....

then bring Taiwan down to their feet...

********************************************************************************************

Dun Dun Dun! ~

Sorry for no Krisber moments, =u="

I just thought this was important to know ^^

 

Can you guys give me you opinion on something though?

Should I make Li Kun an average mean girl, REALLY mean girl, or not mean at all?

Also should I begin to write another story or finish this first?

Please comment and share your opinion >3<

 

Let Ambers burning determination roar!!! >:)

tumblr_np30rtMJap1rx4ytio1_250.gif 

lunapic-125184022821339-1.gif

chu-amber-liu-of-f-x-16285706-720-405.jp