Lets play...

Gongzhu/Princess [Currently Being Revised]

^(At the picture above)^

I love the way he looks at her!

 

Hellooooo my dear readers! 

Soooo sorry it took so long but with APs and College-huuuuuuu~

But nevermind that! Lets get to the important stuff like...Krisber!

No more avoiding each other!

Its time to shake things up between them...

Mwahahaha! ~<3

**********************************************************************************************

Kris POV:

"Okay, now that we've gotten through with the introduction, lets move on to the fun stuff - games!" the MCs declared as they stood up. 'Oh boy, here we go' Kris thought, hesitantly rised out of his seat that just started getting comfortable. He could only imagine what they were going to do next. From balloon popping, to wearing costumes, to the card kissing game, Kris was pretty sure he had seen it all. So it was almost unbeleivable when he heard the MCs say they were going to play a game that he had never heard before. "Today, we are going to play a new game with you all! Our first game is called: Love Me Not! Its a game we have made just for this episode!"- he couldnt help but flinch slightly as the female MC anounced a little too cheerfully. 'A game made especially for this episode?' he thought, 'They are definetly planning something..'.  Kris looked up, he catching Li Kuns questioning gaze. He gave her a reassuring smile, all while trying to convince himself that everything will turn out fine. 'Sorry, I cant help you out on this one Li Kun' Kris apolegizied mentally, 'Why is this show so stressful? Shows arent suppose to be stressful !!' He gave a hesitant smile to the audience as the MCs began to explain the rules. As the MCs were ending their explanation, Kris could feel himself grow paler. 'What kind of game is this?!' he thought, 'No,this isnt even a game...its a type of tourture!' Kris concluded. Even if he is an actor now, how can they even expect him to play this game? He is a man after all...

Kris sighned,'Huuuuuuu, the things I do for my career'. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber POV:

Amber has faced many types of akaward games in Asia before. Ever since she played the pocky stick game, it had all gone down hill from then on. But this...THIS crossed over to a new level. Amber could only imagine a poor chibi akaward turtle squirming on its back as she listened to the concept of the game. Maybe other girls wouldnt feel too wierd but Amber wasnt like other girls. She looked over to her manager oppa, pleading with her eyes. 'Do I really have to do this?' she tried to telepathically communicate to her manager. And as if reciving her message, he nodded 'yes' with a look of pity. Amber scanned the rest of the audience, they were all giggling and whipsering excitedly. She already knew they'd be excited for this game. Amber could already think of the new gifs they'd make from this. This cursed game not only forced her to talk to Kris (it wasnt that she didnt want to talk to him, it was just to sudden), but to TOUCH him too. Amber almost laughed out loud. She rembered when Kris was still in SM, the president specifically told her to limit her physical contact with Kris. Now this show is making her touch him infront of a live audience and with thousands watching! 

'A love obstacle course-what will they think of next?' Amber thought wryly. Literally, thats what the game was, a love obstacle course. The pair has to get through the course, overcoming various activites that involved some type of contact. 'Hopefully they will pair me up with Li Kun, even if I dont know her, its better than Kris...' Amber thought as the guy MC called out her name. "Amber will pair up Kris. They will be the Red Team. Li Kun will pair up with me. We will be the Blue Team." Amber mentally face palmed,'And of course!'. "Lets get started! Whoever finishes the course in the shortest amount of time gets a prize" the female MC called out singy-songy. With the mention of a prize Ambers ears perked up, literally. 'A prize? What prize?' the little llama couldnt help but get curious, and with that, she couldnt help but get a little competative too. 'So what Amber? Its just a game! Youve done weird coupley (A/N: I think Im just making up words now-sowie!)  things before at that 'Best Couple' show. So this shouldnt be too bad.' Amber slowly started to convinced herself and aimed for the mysterious reward. THE Amber Jospheine Liu wont let a little game stop her! And being THE Amber Jospheine Liu, Amber looked over at Kris and flashed him a toothy side ways smile, showing him the "hwaiting!". Amber noticed Kris' eyes widen slightly. 'Oops, I almost forgot I was suppose to be akaward with him' she thought sheepishly. "Alright, now lets begin our 'LOVE ME NOT'!" the MCs annonced loudly in union. Amber looked up to see Kris flinch slightly at the MCs words.  

'Oh Kris, please dont make this uncomfortable...'  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Li Kun POV:

'What in  the world is going on?' Li Kun thought as the MCs announced the starting of the game. 'Why wasnt she paried up with Yi Fan?'. The game was already confusing as it is but if Yi Fan was by her side, she wouldnt have been as nervous. But now, she was partnered up with someone she didnt even know and her Yi Fan was paired up with another girl. "Dont worry Li Kun, youll do fine." she looked up to see the man she was just thinking about towering over her. Li Kun could feel slight heat creep up to her face. "Thank you, you too Yi Fan" she said with a bright smile. 'Just because hes paired up with another girl in a game doesnt mean anything. Its just a game!' she thought as her prince walked towards the starting line, her following his long shadow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Kris POV: 

'Its just a game, just a game...' Kris thought as he stood, waiting for his..partner. The MCs had decided that they should go second, Li Kun and the male MC going first. It was a good thing they were going first, he needed an example of what to do. For instance, how to play-appropriatly. Kris gulped, how is this game ever going to be appropriate?! 'Whatever, Ill just follow what the MC does.' he concluded as he sat down. The chair beside him shifted a bit and Kris knew his..partner arrived. Kris didnt bother looking at her and just looked ahead. 'Concentrate Wu Yi Fan!' he thought, never taking his eyes off the MC, 'You have to follow him.' Li Kun and the MC stood at the starting line. The first course was for the girl to stand on the guys feet as he walks them out of a mini maze. Kris watched as they got into position, Li Kun slightly hesitant. But when the timer blared, the MC shot foward in such speed, Kris automatically knew he didnt feel akaward at all. Well, he didnt know Li Kun personally like her knew his.. partner. Kris was trying hard to think of her only as that-a partner, so it would be easier for him to do this game. 'This is worse than Voldemort being called you-know-what' he thought wryly. But Kris was trying to win, to keep his mind off of...other things. Within a minute, the first pair finished the maze. Kris was definetly impressed, neither did the MC trip nor acted uncomfortable. They then went into the next phase where the girl has to eat a piece of food that hangs from a string by balancing on the guy shoulder. But the tricky part is that they were in a large pit of slippery foam. Kris could see Li Kuns worry as the MC lifted her up and her hesitation to rise from his shoulders. Kris couldnt really blame her. Li Kun was never really the athletic type. But he was especially startled when she fell from his shoulders into the foam-twice. In total, it took them three minutes and twenty seconds to finsh the phase. The next activity was something most of them were familiar with. The pocky game- except this was slightly more extreme. Instead of just one pocky, the point of the phase was to get through as many as you can within thirty seconds, biting the pocky as short as you could. Kris hoped that in this phase, hed be able to use some of his acting skills...just in case an accident would happen while playing with his partner. He had learned how to not feel any emotion when kissing...he just hoped hed be able to use it-if he needed to use it. Kris was using his entire strength to stop himself from blushing. 'Focuussss!' he thought, trying to dispeling all thoughts of any lip contact. Li Kun, Kris could tell, was definetly using her actress skills now as the MC and her rushed through the bowl of pocky, making it to twenty three pocky sticks, each about an inch and a half long. As they both crosses the finishing line, Kris could only think 'Forget about winning, we probably arent even going to make it through all stages'. He could only imagine himself tripping in the first phase, then knocking his partner off his shoulders in the second, and finally breaking the pocky even before putting it in his mouth! This was more stressful that it should be...

Kris looked over at his partener. Seeing open slightly in an 'o' shape and eyes wide, Kris couldnt help but chuckle. When she turned to him, hearing his amusement, Kris turned back as quickly as he could without snapping his head off, masking his smile.

Way too stressful... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber POV:

"Wow, that was amazing! Team Blue has finished the course in four minutes and fifty seconds! With the shortnes of each pocky stick and thier time, they score a 7.5/10!" the female MC declared excitedly. Amber was definetly impressed, especially sine she knew Li Kun and the MC didnt know each other. 'But not knowing each other may be the key to this game'she thought looking over to Kris. She wasnt usually the type to worry about this at all, but like always, with Kris its a different story. "Okay, now its time for Team Red!" as soon as the words left the MCs mouth Amber felt slightly light headed. She looked around and saw the table of snacks and bevarges. She grabbed a bottle of iced water and gulped it all down, not minding the stray drops that rolled down to her neck. With her mind a little more clearer, she headed for the starting line where Kris was waiting for her. She couldnt look up at him, not yet. Amber looked down at his now bare feet. Without making a sound she slipped off her Jordans and laid them down next to his much bigger Jordans. Then using her toes, all still while looking at the floor, she took off her socks (she had started taking them off this way since 'A Song for You'). Amber could feel her heart beat as she took a few steps close to Kris, thier big toes practically touching. She smiled slightly while comparing their feet size, hers seemed like a childs next to his. Knowing she couldnt prolong this anymore, Amber leaned closer, barely an inch between them. She then lifted her feet up, one by one and placed it gently on Kris'. She wanted to apologize for her weight but she still couldnt look at him. Suddenly her body leaned back and she was about to fall over. Amber almost yelped but she then felt a large hand on the arch of her back, supporting her entire body, holding it firmly.

Following the arm that held her, Amber looked up to see his brown eyes, now with no space between thier bodies....

************************************************************************************************

How was it guys? Kekekekeke >///< 

Sorry for the super long explanation of the game, I just wanted everyone to understand...

& sorry for taking too long! 

Dont worry, Ill update more now that Summers almost here!

 

Heres my apology to you all:

F(x) (Amber) - bias korean kpop tumblr macros gifs - Asianfanfics.com

 

tumblr_mjhtmkxqyv1qiclf3o1_250.gif

tumblr_m6dw9edi7p1rs97fco1_500.gif

tumblr_n87x4frmDo1tt38ygo3_250.gif

original.gif

large.gif

tumblr_m73901zmCF1qjudfbo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_n1mdrqYd2d1rwd55s.gif

 

How krisber is with each other when no one else is around...

Kyaaaaah! What am I saying!?!? >///////////////////< Sowieeee!

 

But I think this is the best apology ever   03<   ~~ <3